This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

2540 days 14 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Yay kristy<3
2540 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
YAY good job Kristea. I had to vote Heather because she was my rival though
2540 days 14 hours ago
heatherlum
congrats
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
AWARD TIME
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
FIRST AWARD

HERO OF THE SEASON

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

KRISTY

Kristy was against the odds for a good part of the season. She won many immunities to keep herself safe, and also found the majority of the hidden immunity idols. She was an underdog as this was her first group game of this kind. And who doesn’t love an underdog? Kristy beat the odds, ultimately winning the game!
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
VILLIAN OF THE SEASON

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

HEATHER

Heather, even though she would not describe herself as a villain, was the target of many people throughout the season. She was a very cocky player, even if she earned that right, and she used her cockiness as a strength. She won immunities when she needed to, and also got Kristy to give her an idol, and misplayed it. She defied the odds even after being such a big target and made it to the final 2!
2540 days 14 hours ago
TJ2807
Tbh I'm not sure if Heather wants that title XD
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
BEST MOVE OF THE SEASON

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

TJ / DEEANNA

TJ flipping sides, pulling Kat and Connor along with him, and Deeanna’s encouragement and initiative of the move just about an hour before the vote earns the title of Best Move of the Season. Waianae was looking towards being a great player this season, and getting him out was a smart move. Although it would have been smarter in my opinion to take out Kristy or Heather at that time, Kristy and Heather had made their strong friendship with TJ, saving them that vote. Well deserved Best Move of the Season!

HONORABLE MENTION – David’s idol bluff was literally the most hilarious thing because Kristy had the idol David would have found since night 1 and everyone actually believed he had it and I was dying laughing the whole time.
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
DUMBEST MOVE OF THE SEASON

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

THOMAS

At the Auction, Thomas won an advantage in the game. Whenever he wanted, until the final 5 he could submit two names to me. Whatever vote count each person got would be switched with each other, potentially causing someone in the majority to be voted out. Thomas could have used this to get Heather or Kristy out every single week after the auction, but didn’t do so. Because he never made a move, he was thought of as a sheep by the jury and his fellow castaways. If he had used the vote reversal, he could have secured the win, in my opinion.

Honorable Mention - Kristy and Heather not voting at f4/f3 - If only one of you had done that, I think it would have lost you the game.
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
MOST ROBBED OF THE SEASON

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

WAIANAE / CALEB

Waianae was definitely looking toward a great future game. He had a good alliance set up, and he was almost invisible in my opinion to the other side until Deeanna got TJ and Kat and Connor to flip. Reading his confessionals, he was set up very nicely with a core alliance between him, Kristy, Heather and Lauren, and then a larger alliance between all the Friends members. He seemed to be somewhat in charge of that side, other that Kristy. I think Waianae would have had a great shot at the win if he hadn’t been eliminated that week.

Caleb was an early boot, but was definitely robbed! David and Jay chose to idol him out early on in the game when Olivia was very inactive. With the idol nulling 7 votes, and even Olivia being a vote against herself, Caleb was eliminated at the third vote with only 2 votes. He would have had a great chance if he had made it farther and I was sad to see him go so early!
2540 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
Whoops @ Caleb
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
PRE-MERGER OF THE SEASON

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ASHLEY

Early on in the game, Ashley found an advantage that would earn her a free individual immunity whenever she wanted up until the final 5. It was like an immunity idol, but it allowed her to go into tribal with immunity, rather than wondering if she needed to play an idol after the vote. She definitely had a strong game looking forward, and she was one of my two winner picks early on in the season. I was sad to see her leave so early!
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
And Finally...

PLAYER OF THE SEASON

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

KRISTY

Kristy won countless Individual Immunities, and made friends with the majority of the cast. She stayed loyal to her allies, never turning her back on what she wanted. She played with her heart and soul. Even though she never flipped and made a big move such as that, she played the hardest this season in my opinion, which earns her this award!
2540 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
In addition to these awards, Five players have earned the right to be inducted into the hall of fame. They are...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

KRISTY

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

HEATHER

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

TJ

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

DEEANNA

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

and...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

DAVID!
2540 days 14 hours ago
TJ2807
Yayyyyy

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!