This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2549 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
Bye. Grats.
2549 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth and final vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

And the 8th member of the jury
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tj, please bring me your torch.
2549 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*TJ brings up torch*

TJ, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

Its time for you to go.
2549 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
Yup bye
2549 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Looks at final 3*

Its been a long road coming, but there is still some more business to be handled. Head back to camp! Good night!
2549 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
---------------------------
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
---------------------------
2549 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
“COME ON IN GUYS!”

Heather, I will take it back! For the FINAL time, Immunity is back up for grabs!

This challenge is called “All Out” and here is how it works!
You will go to level EIGHT (8) of the game I have linked. You can do the other levels to get practice if you want. Once you complete level EIGHT (8), send me a screenshot of your time and #of moves. Whoever’s combined seconds and moves is the lowest number will win the FINAL immunity challenge and will get to chose who sits next to them at the Final Tribal Council where you will plead your case to the jury of 9 that you had influence on voting out, to see who becomes the Sole Survivor.

Game: http://www.tengaged.com/play/all_out

You have ONE chance to submit. If there is a tie, whoever submitted first will win Immunity.

*You have until 3pm EST tomorrow to complete this challenge! Good luck!*
2549 days 15 hours ago
heatherlum
this is bull shit
2549 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Challenge being changed due to not being mobile friendly. Check Skype*
2549 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*KRISTY WINS FINAL IMMUNITY*
2549 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
--------------------
TRIBAL COUNCIL
--------------------

*Everyone comes in*

Let's bring in the members of our jury! Jay, Waianae, David, Lauren, Kat, Deeanna, Pete, and TJ voted out at the last tribal council.

Kristy, you are guaranteed final 2. How do you go about choosing who will sit next to you?

Thomas / Heather, what is your case to Kristy to keep you and take you to the finale?

*Vote is due by 3pm EST tomorrow, but ASAP is preferred! Good luck!*
2549 days 13 hours ago
M_Davis1998
----------------------------
FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
----------------------------
*Finalists walk in*

Let's bring in the members of our jury! Jay, Waianae, David, Lauren, Kat, Deeanna, Pete, and TJ.

Congrats Final two! It has been a long run! I will give you each a chance to give opening remarks on why you should be the Sole Survivor. At 5:30pm EST I will open up the forum for the jury to post questions. Voting will be opened at 8pm EST tonight! Voting will close at 8pm EST tomorrow night! Good luck!
2549 days 13 hours ago
heatherlum
Speech.
First of thank you all for playing the game. This game was way harder emotionally then i ever imagined it would be.This game has made me rethink what my opinion of certain people were. Good and Bad. I started this game as loyal to  FBW. And ended this game as loyal to FBW, Although I am reminded once again that I am not longer a member of it. My loyalty has not changed.
Before this game officially began I made a f2 Deal with  Tj, by best friend on here. And then I made a F4 deal with law. yadd, and Kristy. So my goal was to do my best to keep those five safe. and I tried.

As for game moves, well My goal was to be on enough to help win the group parts and stay as a strong player but no so much as to put a target on my back. I was park of the three that was able to get a world player (jay) to flip and get rid of a world member
(crypt). I was also part of ash going. She was a great player and someone that was strong, so she was a threat when we went to merge.

When merge happened I felt like that no matter what my group would have my ass. And they did.  But I also had tj. Who i was not 100% sure i could trust but knew he could be trusted enough. But he also had Dee. and I know that as long as he had her. I stood no chance in a finals because he would always choose her over me. So I made many attempts to get rid of her. Shout out to Dee. I'm sorry but your a good player and you scare me. Your move is one of the two the bothers me the most. David going was the best play ever for me. He came for me and made it clear that he was the president of my fan club. As was I his lol. At least he was honest for coming at me. Getting out peter was hard because he has some "mistakes" on his side.

My hardest move was a move I could not make. It was tj. I could not vote even though i knew by not voting it would mean him going. From my point of view I could no help evict any of the three. They all deserved it just as much as me.

Im not going to say anything agenst kristy. She is a beast. A great friend. And an amazing player. Good Luck Chicka, Simba is no longer the pupet master. We cut his damn strings. I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2549 days 12 hours ago
Krisstea
Hi Jurors (waves)
I came into my first group game not knowing what to expect. I played a clean and very loyal game, I did not lie once in this game but bent the truth a few times.  I started the first challenge playing different than I thought I would, When the twist of exile was revealed, Yad and I spammed to loose our group challenge because I knew having Lauren in the game would benefit my game, also I made sure to get the most tags for the idol clue which I found. We made a final 4 of Lauren, Yad and Heather (4 strong).

Then it became game on, Our first challenge to comment the most in our forum blogs, I went hard, and commented every minute I had free to ensure our team won.. and that is how I continued to play the whole game while making sure that I was never a target,  I talked to people and sometimes just not about game stuff but wanted to maintain a relationship so I would stay off the radar.

I was not targeted the entire game.  I tracked idols and who I thought had them, when merge came and David said he had one I knew he couldn't because the clue was given to the dunia tribe and Red and bluejay were gone so it had to have been Kat or TJ. When David also posted the link to another idol, I played along with him knowing  that I already had it and told him I had given the clue to someone else, which I did but not until after I had it, I wanted him to wonder who had it. Not going to lie, David scared me as a player, he was social and good at comps. 

After Yad and Lauren were voted out, my closeness with Thomas got stronger and we became a strong 3 of me, Heather and him. We were always low on numbers so winning was my only chance.  I think I played hard, but good game.  I won 6 individual immunities and found 3 idols in which I only used one on myself, I gave one to Heather the week that David  went home (sorry you scared me) ....but  I  did not want it revealed that I had given her the idol as it might put a target on me, on the final day to use advantages since I had immunity I used it on Thomas to make sure he felt safe and show my loyalty to him as well. In the end I could not choose between 2 people who had become not just great allies but also friends.

Basically, I have spent hours upon hours in this game to ensure myself and my alliance stayed safe as much as we could. I am proud of myself for playing a good, loyal and clean game and not making any enemies along the way.  Although my whole alliance isn't here... I will pull a Elle Woods.... WE DID IT!! Good luck Heather, no matter what happens I believe this game has brought us so much closer, more than I could ever imagine and I am grateful for that.... love ya girly <3
2549 days 12 hours ago
Yaddddiggz
I need both finalists to tell me what you did that deserves me voting for you over the other finalist.

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!