This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2550 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth Vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

And the 7th member of the jury...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Pete, please bring me your torch.
2550 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
*Pete brings up his torch*

Pete, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go.
2550 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
*Looks at final 4*

There may only be four players left, but there is still so much more game to be played. Head back to camp! Good night!
2550 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
---------------------------
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
---------------------------
2550 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
“Come on in guys!”

Kristy, I will take it back! Immunity is back up for grabs!

This challenge is called “Racking up Karma” and here is how it works.

You need to find one user from each color level. You are trying to find the person with the most karma from each level. The person who’s user’s karma adds up to the highest number will win immunity! If there is a tie, the person who submits first will win.

You should submit the score like this, in a list style:

Gold Level: M_Davis1998 – 1027 Karma

*You have until NOON EST tomorrow to submit! Good luck!*

I am baby sitting tomorrow so submissions are due much earlier!
2550 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
Once you submit a user for a color level, you may NOT change your submission for that color level!
2549 days 5 hours ago
M_Davis1998
----------
RESULTS
----------

4th place

Tj - 65441

3rd place

Thomas - 81677

2nd place

Kristy - 87185

HEATHER WINS IMMUNITY with 87759!

*Hangs immunity around Heather's neck*

For the rest of you, tribal council where one of you will become the 8th member of the jury! Good luck! Head back to camp!
2549 days 5 hours ago
M_Davis1998
--------------------
TRIBAL COUNCIL
--------------------

*Everyone walks in*

Lets bring in the members of our jury! Jay, Waianae, David, Lauren, Deeanna, Kat, and Pete, voted out at the last tribal council.

Heather, having this immunity, how do you use this to your advantage when voting someone out tonight?

TJ, with all the Dunia members eliminated, and you being known to not be 100% loyal to the other three, are you in danger tonight?

Thomas, you are very close with Kristy and Heather, do you think that keeps you safe?

Kristy, you have won the most immunities this season. Do you think that could be a reason for you to be voted off tonight?

*VOTES ARE DUE AT 1PM EST TOMORROW! GOOD LUCK!*

(If I get votes before about 3:00pm today, I can read early, if not then I will read at 1 tomorrow :) )
2549 days 5 hours ago
heatherlum
i am not using it to my advantage. im just glad i am safe.
2549 days 5 hours ago
M_Davis1998
(Just found out I don't have to babysit, so I should be avalible tonight now, but still get your votes in early lol)
2549 days 4 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ, with all the Dunia members eliminated, and you being known to not be 100% loyal to the other three, are you in danger tonight?
I feel like the easy vote is to vote me out tonight. But that might not be the smartest move.... For all of you. You have to make big moves to impress jury to win this game and , you know who you are, need this oppertunity to make this big move and change your game. You can go from 3rd place to first if this move is made properly. Think of it, my game blew up from when KAT was Med Evacuated and I haven't won and comps to save my life. Why would I get votes in the end? So don't make the obvious move, and CHANGE YOUR FATE in this game
2549 days 2 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill go get the votes.
2549 days 2 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Blank (Heather chose not to vote, because of this, her vote is revealed.)
2549 days 2 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kristy
2549 days 2 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Third Vote*

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

TJ

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!