This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #4

Topic » Tribal Immunity #4

2590 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
For ducks sake
2590 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
AND...

Setuju - Wearing Yellow!!

Crypt (Cryptspartan)
Ashley (Ashszoke)
Jay (Jaybirdnifty)
Heather (Heatherlum)
Kristy (Krisstea)
Connor (YogscastBigBrother21)
2590 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
You will now have until 7pm EST tomorrow to get to know your new tribes!! The challenge will take place at that time!
2590 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
Is it live? :( I work.
2589 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
Come on in guys!
This challenge is called “Capture the flag!” Each tribe has selected a user who has logged in in the last 24 hours to hide a flag on the first blog they posted. I have now hidden the flags. You must now search Tengaged for the opposing tribe flags. If you find a flag, I want you to post the link either in your tribe Skype Chat or mail me on Tengaged.

The first tribe to find the flag of another tribe is safe. The other TWO tribes will be going to tribal council. Yes. That means tonight is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION. The tribe whose flag is found will vote out a person in 18th place, while the tribe who neither found a flag nor had their flag found will vote out a person in 17th place.

This challenge could go on for awhile. After the first hour, their color level will be revealed. After the second hour, their karma level will be revealed. If it still takes longer then ill give more hints when that time comes.

Good luck! GO!!!
2589 days 1 hour ago
heatherlum
who left the comment and waht does it say to be clear?
2589 days 1 hour ago
M_Davis1998
I left the comment and it says "sfdoajg Tribe Flag*
2589 days ago
M_Davis1998
*CLUE*

Light Green Level
Black Level
TV Star Level

-Remember that these users COULD now be over 24 hours as they only needed to be active within the past 24 hours yesterday when I originally asked for a user-
2588 days 23 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*CLUE*

Light Green Level - 78
Black Level - 416
TV Star Level - 3048
2588 days 23 hours ago
Osiris
TWO HOURS OF SEARCHING PAID OFF
2588 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Two hours... fuck
2588 days 23 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*TEMAN WINS IMMUNITY!*

Teman Flag - Nf22
Setuju Flag - Danny12
Dunia Flag - Naiana

*Tosses Immunity to Teman*

Because the Setuju Tribe flag was found, they will go to tribal first, voting someone out into 18th place. Dunia will vote someone out into 17th place.

Good luck all! Tribals will be posted shortly!

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!