This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Samoa Confessionals

Topic » Samoa Confessionals

2224 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "Something called loyalty" - Jay S.

-x-
Immunity: Manono
Eliminated: Jay S. (JSBReality) 4-1
-x-
Ryan M. (born2pizza) - Jay
Ferdi V. (dutchone29) - Jay
Jay S. (JSBReality) - Ryan
Aaron F. (Slendie258) - Jay
Tyler V. (VanHow10) - Jay

[NO IDOLS USED]

Jay ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Zac ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Ferdi ==> 1
2224 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 5
===
2224 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan M. [Apolima Tribe]

Tim, you tried with your sloppy gameplay! The guy tried to convince my allies to vote me out, expecting it wouldn't get back to me. Unlike him, I've actually tried to connect with some of these players which makes them NOT want to vote me out. Where as Tim, tries to shove his agenda down your throat.

I hope a swap comes, because I believe he does in fact have an idol. No way he doesn't eventually find out + he has the audacity to ask me what the second clue was when I got kidnapped. He's one of the worst players I've encountered. He isn't socially aware at all and know he doesn't like me, which I don't even know where that came from.....
2224 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ferdi V. [Apolima Tribe]

Also take this one:

RYAN STOP PRETENDING TO BE A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY, DONT END EVERY 2ND SENTENCE WITH "LOL', GET TO KNOW PEOPLE BEFORE YOU NEED 'EM AND I AM NOT AUSTRALIAN AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE
2224 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

Hey y'all remember when I said I trusted Ryan a while back? Well apparently I'm a pathological liar because it's so not true! I didn't really read the signs but goddamnit it's so clear that he's working with Will and that actually  kinda hurts because I know that he would just flip at the merge and I'm not about that life, so now I have to start working with Tim again which also sucks because he's kind of slimy tbh. But the Ménage-à-trois are still my ride or dies and I think we could ride this out to the end if we get lucky which so far, could not be further from the truth.

Really I'm just kind of hoping and praying at this point, so survivor Gods please bless me with something useful.
2224 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will T. [Manono Tribe]

Surprise bitch, I’d bet you’d thought you’d seen the last of me on this island.

I’M BACK! THE GUY WHO  RAN ALL THE WAY ACROSS CAMPUS JUST TO GET TAKEN OUT FOR 3RD!!!!!!

This season I’m coming out here with a whole new fresh perspective. I have already played this series once and the season I did play on was full of twists and surprises so, I’m sure I’ll do fine in this season. But the thing is, I’m not a new player anymore. I’m out here with a record and a reputation to uphold.

Back in Belize I played with my heart way to much and put way too much of my game in the hands of Jenna and Tashi. They were great players but I still think I’m better than them. And I’m out here again to prove it. When I was approached to play this season and I found out this wouldn’t be an allstar season I was hesitant to come back. I realized that having me come back into this game with 1 other returnee and 16 other new first time players could paint a huge target on my back. But I wanted to play again and I want to prove myself that I have what it takes to win this series and I have what it takes to be one of the best players to ever play PokePat’s Survivor.

But, the game is always changing and always causing problems for my game. And here we have it that people don’t like me because I’m a returning player. Josh and Tim are both incredibly good players who both want me out. So of course I’m going to try and target them if I get the opportunity.

On the other hand though I think I have a good group of people that I could potentially work with. On my tribe I trust Nicky and TJ and possibly Lance. On the other side I have the other returnee Ryan. We’ve been trying to help each other because we know we both potentially have the biggest threats on our backs since the last time we played we only barely missed Finals and a shot at the crown.

So my game right now is kind of a mess and I really need to sit down and organize a good alliance that I can trust and work with fully.
2223 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Landon M. [Manono Tribe]

so tim and will just had a big arguement and i’m aligned with time who shared the idol clue with me that’s why i went to rock me and time have been friends for years and i’m trying to work something out where we can all work together with no beef or drama
2223 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tim M. [Apolima Tribe]

THEY DONT KNOW WHO THEY MESSING WITH

THEY BEEN MESSING WITH THE WRONG PERSON

Ryan and will can go both fuck themselves

they both need to go now

AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND A FKN IDOL AND I WILL BE AIMING IT FOR YOU WILL OR RYAN
(or nicky i guess)

MANONO IDOL ISNT EVEN AT MANONO ANYMORE

LAUGHS MANIACALLY

THIS SEASON WILL BURN TO THE GROUND BEFORE I LEAVE
2223 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

*Writes down Ryan*

You're too close to the other tribe, I can't have that come the merge, and protecting my alliance is my top priority
2223 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler V. [Apolima Tribe]

Hey, everybody!!

Sorry I haven't sent a confessional in yet. Especially since I've had so many thoughts over so many Tribals.

We all know the early part of the game is pretty straightforward, and coming together for the JT and Zac votes was a total no-brainer.

Right before the Zac vote, though - I think Ryan was kidnapped at the time - Tim came to me privately saying that he wanted to make a move with me and work with me in the long term. His target is obvious now: Ryan.

I don't remember if it was that same day or the next day, but Slendie asked me about that conversation. Said Tim is dropping the same lines and plans with everybody. I appreciate the heads up, but it also lets me know that Slendie is too. Slendie has been the easiest to talk to and work with by far but I'm pretty sure everybody on our tribe would say that to you exactly so there's relatively little actual weight behind the partnership, even if I'd like it to feel super strong. The only person in this game who scares me as much as Slendie is TJ on the other tribe.

Oh! Real quick!! You know how some times you get really paranoid but you can't tell if it's warranted or if you're just super high right now??? Slendie received an idol clue from Ryan and Ferdi has one he "forgot to share" with us! There's a real nagging concern there. Like, how much tighter are they than I know? I'm trying to not let it get to me, but I wouldn't be stunned if I get three votes today.

I shouldn't. Because in addition to the aforementioned relationship I have with Slendie, I've had really good talks with Ferdi. My family is from (historically) where Ferdi lives so we have a connection there and we've discussed the vote beforehand and voted together all three times so far. The only real reservation I have with Ferdi is that he was coming off kinda scared in the early game. Like, he kept opening conversations with some version of "Hey, you're not voting for me right? Lol." And while I definitely never plan on voting Ferdi out as of now, I'm concerned that he might turn out to be flippable down the line and could have a hand in my own demise.

So, JT and Zac are gone and for a few days Tim was in all of our ears about how dangerous Ryan is and glow we've gotta move against him now. Slendie and I didn't love that idea and that's how we solidified our core with Ferdi. I really hope I can trust that, because it's my whole fucking game right now. Honestly, thank God Tim got kidnapped for the last vote. If he had been here and I had been taken - or another member of the core - I'm not sure the JSB vote would have been an option. I truly couldn't care less about tribe strength at this point, but I want as many sets of enemies in the game as possible. That's why I'm keeping Tim around as long as I can. That dude is a controversy magnet!! He yells at Ryan in our tribe chat, he yells at the other tribe in challenges, he and Nicky have some deep-seated vendetta. This guy is a dream ally! As long as he is in the game, I know I'm surviving tribal! He's even a viable jury threat so it's not like he's going to goat his way to the end and take my seat!!

And that leaves us with Ryan. I have enjoyed talking to him. In a season with more even challenge results, we legitimately could have been great allies. But between a capable game player who has been a big enough jury threat to finish just outside FTC in his previous outing (Ryan) and an obviously talented player who seems poised to play his way out of the game in four or five days anyway, I know who I want around at this stage. Plus, I couldn't vote for Tim even if I wanted to.

This is a respect vote. It's a little bit of a fear vote. It's a vote I would have preferred not to cast for quite some time. I really hope we get to play together again in more favorable conditions, but today I have to vote for

RYAN (BORN2PIZZA)

Sorry, brother.
2222 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler V. [Apolima Tribe]

What the fuck?? I just got done talking about how Ferdi might be a scared player and it turns out he's so comfortable he self-votes himself into a tiebreaker?? This is batshit crazy! I'm so tense and upset. The only positive to come out of this is that it seems to have really strengthened my relationship with Slendie. He and I are going to be really solid, I hope.

The problem now is that I have a major decision to make because YOUR BOY FOUND THE IMMUNITY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even have to look very long. Lucky lucky me!!! If I knew how to do gifs in here, there would be a gif of a roller coaster. Probably Spongebob themed. Maybe someone crying on a roller coaster because that's how I really feel? I'm not sure. I'd have to see what the search results sent back.

I'll give you a second to imagine one.

I think I'm going to tell Slendie. I would use it on him if I felt it necessary, so he might as well know I have it. He's dangerous and well-connected but that could also mean that he'll get solid information post merge and we'll be able to use this tool to get down to the endgame together.

Ultimately, this is a game about taking risks. I'm psyched to finally have a limb onto which to venture. Hopefully it holds.
2221 days ago
Pokepat
Episode #5 - "Deep-Seated Vendetta" - Tyler V.

-x-
Immunity: Manono
Eliminated: Ferdi V. (dutchone29) 2-2 / Lost FMC
-x-
Ryan M. (born2pizza) - Ferdi
Ferdi V. (dutchone29) - Self-Vote
Aaron F. (Slendie258) - Ryan
Tyler V. (VanHow10) - Ryan

[NO IDOLS USED]

Ferdi ==> 2 (Self-Vote)
Ryan ==> 2

- Fire Making Challenge -
Ferdi: 40.5% of votes to stay
Ryan: 59.5% of votes to stay
2221 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 6
===
2220 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh W. [Manono Tribe]

Although maybe it seems like im not playing, the game is playing itself out, my tribe has been winning even though id prefer we wouldn't be. Tim has been working things out and networking for me in terms of alliances, and im with slendie and landon aswell now.

Im positioning myself longterm here, not going to make waves, staying the course, knocking off people against our games 1 by 1.

Tim kidnapped will to take away from TJ himself and nicki's numbers. So we're going to get rid of Nikki tonight. Nicki i don't really care for, and TJ i don't like either. So im going to go after TJ the next time, but if the options allow, maybe tonight.
2220 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan M. [Apolima Tribe]

Holy fuck! I'm literally not getting any breaks this game Tim is after me hardcore. I think the only way, I could get Tyler and Slendie on my side is if I call with them, I would sound way more convincing, imo!

I was out the entire day after class and now I need to make sure those two are on my side. I've done damage control with Tyler way before the FMC. He says he didn't wanna see me go, but the whole vote was very "situational". That's a very bland response but I'll take anything I can get in this state. I'll try to also talk with Slendie but in this case I need a swap fast and I hope this round the other tribe gets rid of either Josh or Landon. I was saved by a HAIR! Wish me luck, VL! I never go down without swinging.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!