This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Samoa Confessionals

Topic » Samoa Confessionals

2227 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
2226 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
TJ M. [Manono Tribe]

YAY we won the challenge again!
So happy to not have to go to tribal again.
Anyways, so there seems to be a new alliance that Landon made of me Will him and Josh. While I’m not certain about Josh I think maybe I can work with that group.
Will really seems like a smart player and he’s Alied with basically everyone which can be dangerous..... but he’s nice to have around for now as he is part of the reason I’m still here.
So after the vote I decided to talk to Timothy to see what he’d say about having voted me. He came clean right away to doing it and simply said it was what he was told everyone was doing and it was nothing personal and he was still open to working with me.
That answer satisfies me because I know it was Josh who convinced him to vote me so I’m not really mad at him because I know he wasn’t online when I mended the fence with Josh so he didn’t have the time to change his vote.
Will told me he wanted to send Ryan and said that he’d give us the idol clue (which I’m still waiting for lol)
I’ve really put a lot of trust in Will so far and I ope I can make it far with him, but I am still aware that he is a physical and mental threat and has to go sometime before he gets too much power...
2226 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

You know I'm actually feeling really good about my position in the game, I have been speaking with a lot of the tribe and my name hasn't come up as of yet. The main target for tonight seems to be Zac which could be better because he has spoken to me but it's not the biggest loss we could have.

After that is where it gets tricky however, Tim seems to want to make a big move at the next vote which would be fine, if he wasn't planning to take out Ryan who I think trusts me, and I do trust him. Tim has already pitched the idea to a lot of people and that worries me because that means it will be hard to change their minds. Tim also has at least one idol clue which means that potentially he's found it already - and I know that he's gunning for more because he is obsessed with being kidnapped.

I think the best course of action is to try and blindside Tim out of this game, he needs to go. I only hope that I can get the numbers.
2226 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zac P. [Apolima Tribe]

“Right now i really think my time in the game is done. I couldn’t make it to the challenge today and my tribe is going to vote me out because of this. But momma didn’t raise a quitter so i am going to be searching every blog for that idol.”
2226 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zac P. [Apolima Tribe]

“So i have been looking for this idol everywhere but can’t find it. But I’m going to make a fake idol and tell my tribe I’m playing it to try and sway votes over to my side.”
2226 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan M. [Apolima Tribe]

Things have been going great for me, I've talked with everyone on my tribe and I'm pretty happy I got kidnapped because I know Tim was gunning for the returners, thanks to Slendie for giving me a heads up but at the same time. I'm not surprised about it. People are starting to get rubbed the wrong way by Tim which is AMAZING for me because I don't even have to campaign to get rid of him.

I decided to share the idol clue with Will and TJ, because Will asked me well I was obviously going to give it to him, but I also gave it to TJ because I could use any allies at this point since I have a target on my back for the sole of fact of being a returnee! I'm going to try and find this idol as soon as possible so I have about 5 more hours until I got swapped back to my OG camp.

Right now, I believe Will is in a better spot than me, than I am in my OG tribe. It will depend on this tribal to be honest.
2226 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

*Votes for Zac*
I really like you I do, but I can't be dealing with this constant never turning up to challenges. It's only hurting us
2226 days ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - "Momma Didn't Raise a Quitter" - Zac P.

-x-
Immunity: Manono
Eliminated: Zac P. (ZacPed) 4-1-1
-x-
Tim M. (lionsden121) - Zac
Ferdi V. (dutchone29) - Zac
Jay S. (JSBReality) - Self Vote
Aaron F. (Slendie258) - Zac
Zac P. (ZacPed) - Ferdi
Tyler V. (VanHow10) - Zac

[NO IDOLS USED]

Jay ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Zac ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Ferdi ==> 1
2224 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
2224 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tim M. [Apolima Tribe]

I HATE THIS NO CLUE RULE

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

I HAVE PLAYED LITERALLY OVER 50 FKN GROUP GAMES AND NOT ONE HOST HAS DONE THIS SHIT

this is probably the only group game its mattered cuz two people have given me different clues and idk who to trust

im mostly good with everyone in this game except ryan and will who need to go

FUCK YOU
2224 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL (from Ep 3)
===
Ferdi V. [Apolima Tribe]

So: The people I trust most right now are Slendie and Tyler - since both of em are just like... giving off a vibe, letting it be known they want to work together with me. JSB has been pretty absent. Between Ryan and Tim - sort of a fight seems to be showing, you know? Ideally I'd knock out JSB next under the guise of inactivity and then me and the boys can test our loyalty and play kingmaker. Ive been a mess the past week, and I gotta get back in the saddle!
2224 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ferdi V. [Apolima Tribe]

I have a decent trio with Slendie and Tyler. Ftr, it should be name MANAGE-a-trois since it was a pun on managing the tribe. I know my French, damn you. Anyway, I kinda sorta might have given Tim my idol clue when I got it early on so I prefer to be on his side here but I don't wanna go against my trio since I trust them way, way more. In short, I gotta do some idolhunting here. I'd rather have voted out Ryan tonight to have Tim here and on my side, a threat out, and JSB as the easy vote next round. I guess this move is gonna earn me some karma or so. I could use it.
2224 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

So at the moment, Tim being kidnapped is probably the worst that could happen, I finally had a chance to take him out and now he's been whisked away from me. Knowing that he's gunning for Ryan, who is one of my closest allies is difficult but I think I can get the votes to keep him in so that's good.

Hopefully once Tim comes back we can get him out.
2224 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

*Writes down Jay*

With the form we've been having we need to keep the tribe strong. No matter what Tim says
2224 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jay S. [Apolima Tribe]

Well Ryan hqs been gunning for me and lion has been saying he has  an association with will but I plan to stop my elimination tonight

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!