This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Samoa Confessionals

Topic » Samoa Confessionals

2219 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
2217 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 1
===
2217 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

So it's Day one on the island and we're thrown into the thick of it. I haven't actually played a survivor game in over a year so this should be interesting, although I haven't really played that many full stop. The returning players are worrying because they've already played the game once, they know the way it's hosted, the challenges that are likely to pop up, I think they're the people who I want to get rid of early, they're often trouble.

Overall I'm really unfamiliar with the cast, I know Josh who is on the other team and Tim, who at the moment is one of the more active members of my tribe, which is good because I feel we at least have a working relationship which could benefit the both of us in the long run.

I'm not too sure about how I stand with the rest of my tribe as I don't know any of them, I thought I knew Jay but it was a different Jay and that's actually really embarrassing for me because I mailed him and then I realised and I felt super awkward!

It feels good to win the first challenge because my biggest fear is always being the first one eliminated in these types of games and although it really sucks to be one of only two people to not score a point for my tribe at least I turned up to the challenge I guess, which puts me a step ahead of some of the others.
2217 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh W. [Manono Tribe]

I know will and TJ will be gunning for me

But this old cat won’t die this soon.

I’m hoping to get the rest of the tribe against them, it’ll be tough, but perhaps my only shot to not be a typical first boot

Help

I’m a little worried how things are gonna take place this tribal, not seeing much activity from Tim w and plai. Not a good sign, pretty dissapointing and scared lol.

We will see soon
2216 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONALS
===

Landon M. [Manono Tribe]
i’m voting for plai because that’s the name that was thrown out there and i’m not trying to rock the boat just yet

Josh W. [Manono Tribe]
I vote change for plai

Lance didn’t want to do it and I’ll mend the fence with tj for now

Timothy W. [Manono Tribe]
Writes on parchment......... TJ

Sorry, somebody came to me for an alliance and they said vote you so as long as it aint me IDGAF!!!
2216 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL-ish
===
Ferdi V. [Apolima Tribe]

Barely anyone is talking to me today and it's worrying...
2216 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
TJ M. [Manono Tribe]

Hey guys! Excited to play this game, I’ve heard good things of this series!
So I don’t really know many people on my tribe which is okay, new friends are fun.
But there is one person I know...
josh.
Josh has a vendetta against me dating back to 2016 when we played Kyles All stars together and I lied to him and got him out, and because of the twist the evicted player gets to vote whoever they want at the next tribal, and he voted me which ended up being the deciding vote at that tribal. Ever since we’ve been in a battle against each other and no matter what he targets me, such as in Matt’s survivor all stars (RIP MATT #WearBlackForMatt) when he gave me first boot before I could even talk to him!
So I wasn’t surprised when I was told he was targeting me, I mean, of course he is!
I was told this by Will who I bonded with yesterday after the challenge, we agreed to work together and it’s been good from there so far! We did our best to figure out how we can get the numbers and he was active at the challenge so I definitely am happy to have him as an ally!
I tried talking to Landon but that was like talking to a brick wall until FIANLLY he sent me a sentence basically saying Will told him to do Plai, which was the plan will and I had come up with which is perfect! Plai is inact so getting her out is always good.
I also am trying to talk to Cassandra because I know I need votes to be positive Josh isn’t coming for me, and I know Timothy is with Josh according to Will.
I’m banking on Plai self voting it seems , let’s hope it works!
2216 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
TJ M. [Manono Tribe]

Hey guys!!
So it seems the impossible has occurred.
I made up with Josh!
And it’s all thanks to Tim (on the other tribe)
See I’m friends with Tim and was super honest with him, and Tim and Josh are SUPER close so I knew if I told tim to get his friend under control he’d help me out because he knows I’d work with him later on. Then I went to Josh telling him I’m not after him and we should make up, and he sis she’s happy to mend the fence which is great! I need to be sure he’s not lying to me now and hope that this works out, but it seems that should be safe this tribal!
And if I go, I hope josh and Tim both burn in a firey hell and Will wins the game :P
2216 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #1 - "This old cat won't die this soon" - Josh W.

-x-
Immunity: Apolima
Eliminated: Sandrine K. (Plai) 5-1-1
-x-
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Sandrine
Sandrine K. (Plai) - Self Vote
TJ M. (TJ2807) - Sandrine
Timothy W. (naruto213) - TJ
Landon M. (king_lance) - Sandrine
Josh W. (Joshbb17) - Sandrine
Cassandra R. (Cookie_13) - Self Vote

[NO IDOLS USED]

Sandrine ==> 5 (ELIMINATED) (Self-Vote)
TJ ==> 1
Cassandra ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
2216 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
2216 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zac P. [Apolima Tribe]

So ive been pretty inactive due to school work but am super excited to play this game. I lucked out on a strong tribe that won immunity. I have a couple past allies on this tribe that i hope are still on my side. My strategy right now is to lay low and keep winning challenges.
2216 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

So it really sucks that we have to go to tribal now and some of that I suppose is on me, but 8:00PM is 1:00 AM in my time so it is incredibly difficult for me to get there for those challenges, especially when I have to be awake at 6AM for work the next day so I apologise for that.

In total though I don't think it will be me that goes home because I have shown up to a challenge and I have been an active member of the tribe so fingers crossed I stay tonight. I've had Zac's name thrown out due to his lack of participation but I guess that time will tell.
2216 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan M. [Apolima Tribe]

I hope I don't go. I haven't spoken to anybody about the vote, and since I'm a returnee I wouldn't be surprised if they targeted me.
2216 days ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Aaron F. [Apolima Tribe]

You know I hate voting but it's the name of the game

*Writes down JT*

It helps to participate in the games, it's what keeps you alive.
2215 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zac P. [Apolima Tribe]

“So my tribe lost the immunity challenge which is partially my fault because i was busy and couldn’t make it. I’ve been quiet so far but now going into tribal i made sure to talk to a few people to see where the vote is going and to make some alliances. From what I’ve been told by slendie most are voting for JT which means i will be too.”
2215 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #2 - "What Keeps you Alive" - Aaron F.

-x-
Immunity: Manono
Eliminated: JT P. (Absol) 7-0
-x-
Ryan M. (born2pizza) - JT
Ferdi V. (dutchone29) - JT
Jay S. (JSBReality) - JT
JT P. (Absol) - Self Vote
Aaron F. (Slendie258) - JT
Zac P. (ZacPed) - JT
Tyler V. (VanHow10) - JT

[NO IDOLS USED]

JT ==> 7 (ELIMINATED) (Self-Vote)

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!