This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2441 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Turrialba Tribe]

There's no holding back I want revenge and I want it to be Hufus
2441 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler [Turrialba Tribe]

I'm scared that if I don't win these immunities, it doesn't matter what relationships I have built and what allies I have made, everybody knows this is how I won last time and I'm afraid the first chance they get to vote me they will. its going to be an interesting endgame but I'm here to win
2441 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Turrialba Tribe]

Last tribal I really messed up... II voted that way cause Cedric told me he'd vote for TJ as well, and Eve didn't answer me before tribal was up (but the others told me she was gonna vote with us)... So I thought the votes were gonna be there no matter what and if I had followed them, I'd be screwed too. I couldn't imagine their strategy was going to work... Had I voted with them, we could've been 3-3 now. And now Tyler told me Liam is coming after me LMAO

http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/e771624c1b69a7bd70f6b5cc1177744ca00e5545_r.gif

I'm more than sure now... I needed that immunity the most and Tyler could really feel threatened by me, especially after this challenge... I'm basically one of the few people that can beat him in immunities (if not the only one), and without me he'll have an easy way to the FTC.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7b6b4517e16d75600c1f8893d24e3c42/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho1_400.gif

Frustrating af. But I won't go down without a fight. SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR!!!! PRAY FOR ME AND SURVIVOR GODS MAKE IT HAPPEN
2441 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Turrialba Tribe]

At this point I'm wishing I went for the idol. The challenge was ugly, Tyler wants to go for Liam, I want to go for Cedric, Liam wants to go for Hufus, Brian is up Tyler's butt, I'm a mess... Cedric is the devil, he so assure of hisself he didn't vote last TC and decided to play a video game over this game and we're at F6... wtf. Even Hufus transparent self showed up. Ugh, annoyed
2441 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Turrialba Tribe]

Okay, apparently not everything it's over... I still have a shot at surviving this shit.

Tyler's telling me he has my back, he even sent me his talk with Liam... Liam said I'm a big physical and real threat and they talked about how no one has said my name so far, which is entirely true... Damn. BUT apparently he's not buying it... Or at least he's trying to make it seem like it. But why would he lie to me if it isn't to cover his ass? I mean, he has immunity, he doesn't need to be careful about anything he says for this tribal, so I feel like I gotta believe it, even though I'm still skeptical.

I really wanted to go with Liam to f2/3, but since he's betrayed me and threw me UTB, I want nothing to do with him anymore. I'm gonna vote for his ass and hope for the best at this point. I just hope I made enough to take the target off my back... Go after Ced, you dumbasses. Bye. xD
2441 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Turrialba Tribe]

*uncaps pen*

Tried to play a similar game to mine, but it was too late. I still love you and I think you're a really great guy, but don't try to make me a target or even worse... Don't throw 50% of the actual cast under the bus before actually establishing something. You're all over the place. I just hope it's you and not me tonight.
LIAM.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a25d081df0f57f9e0d3ae5164be3ec6a/tumblr_oooxkft5Eb1w7ty5ho1_400.gif
2441 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Turrialba Tribe]

Cedric, Sorry dude you're a bit of a snake <3
2440 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Turrialba Tribe]

fuck it, it's whatever

~Cedric~
2440 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Liam voted out!

Cedric D. (teamjacz) - Liam
Tyler Y. (tyleror) - Liam
Brian K. (BrainJak) - Liam
Eve M. (Falconbait26) - Cedric
Liam M. (lliiaamm) - Cedric
Hufus D. (Hufus) - Liam
2440 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 15 Title - "So close, yet so far" - Hufus
2440 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
FINALE
===
2440 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Turrialba Tribe]

I hate people, bye Liam. Wish u weren't such a lying fuck to the others. I canna stand any of these ppl.
2433 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler [Turrialba Tribe]

probably my last confessional of the season, right before finale. I'm a little nervous about the week long break, I'm hoping that everyone is still on the same page as we left off last week. at this point my goal is to just win the final two immunities, and take out hufus for 5th, and then we'll see where it goes for fourth. I'm pretty nervous right now but I'm feeling hopeful and excited for this!
2433 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL + VOTE
===
Cedric [Turrialba Tribe]

So basically I lowkey think I have the best shot to win against Brian.

And the worst shot against Tyler.

And I like Hufus enough to keep him but at the same time I don't trust him as much as Tyler...who I DON'T want to be in the end with.

Tyler is gunning for Hufus (at least saying so to me)
Hufus wants to keep me
Brian and Eve are A'WALL.

My best bet is to play on "emotions" and vote Eve because "morals"....Sorry Tyler i'm not making your life THAT easy.

My vote is officially for Eve.
2432 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Finale Title - "I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS SHINING THROUGH" - Cedric

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!