This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2441 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Turrialba Tribe]

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I just flipped Brian into voting out Eve :O Liam is doing well
2441 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Turrialba Tribe]

*writes eves*
I hope this wasn't the wrong choice
2441 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Turrialba Tribe]

Wow I thought I was done with the chats tonight. So annoyed. FUCK YOU ALL
2441 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Turrialba Tribe]

Not to like toot my own horn or anything bit like I convince Brian to flip and vote out Eve like I brought the numbers to my side and I think I am making great moves ATM and TJ and I are 100% controlling this. Tyler is just being Tyler (a lil bossy) and his alliance is getting fed up with it. Hufus is like mine and TJ's child lmaoo I love Hufus and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him outside this game. TJ is my partner in crime we are very much a great duo but I will turn on him if I have to. Cedric and Eve are playing very similar games they are very much playing a flip floppy game tryna flip their way to the end. Cedric I think will be more successful. Brian is so nice I think he has potential but I will unfortunately turn on him :( and Hufus is my fave He is so nice and funny god love him
2441 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cedric [Turrialba Tribe]

Hufus is phony
Liam is phony
Eve is phony
I see through their BS.

TJ I'm not sure what is going on with him but simply because I am hearing that Liam is throwing my name around to others but acting aloof with me, I must stick with Tyler in voting TJ out. I was going to vote Eve but Liam is phony af.

Eve needs to see that I am not a threat to his game (even though really, I am) I wouldn't blame him for voting me out but i'm not voting him out tonight if he isn't. But giving me the "reconsider" speech is alarming.

And then Hufus is just someone I can never get an accurate read on. And that = phoniness. I have spoken it so it is true.
I just wish TJ would be straight-up with me because I'm not going to go to him and expect him to be honest with me. This vote won't be a total blindside like it was for Luca, because I can fully see the snakes circling around this time lol
2441 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Turrialba Tribe]

*uncaps pen*

Welp, another day, another tribal... It's not really what wouldve been best for me, but Ive voted for you before and I'm doing it again. There's nothing I can do, so let's get you out and then ill work my way out.
TJ.
2441 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler [Turrialba Tribe]

this game is a shit show. At the core of it, I love it because people are actually playing the game. Everything is crazy and really nobody should trust anyone at this point because everyone is throwing each other under the bus left and right. I am so thankful that I have immunity because I have no clue what's going to the happen with the vote. I wish everyone would just finally agree to send TJ packing. That's best for my game because I have absolutely no relationship with him, and everyone else left I have built at least the smallest relationship with, some more than others. I do fear that going into the final six, and right before finale, if I don't win the immunity challenges I will be going home. I've heard a lot of talk about how "I won my way to the end last time and I'll do it again this time if they let me" so I know people are wanting to get rid of me before finale and I might not be able to weasel out of it. I have no clue who I can trust fully right now because everyone is telling me they'll vote TJ which obviously isn't true from EVERYONE. I'm relying on Cedric, eve, and Brian mostly. If TJ doesn't go, I'll be upset but not necessarily surprised. I won't really feel safe with the people left in the game either way so it's going to be a crazy end game but I'll try my hardest. Coming into this season I never thought I'd make it this far being the only winner returning, and the closer I get the more proud of myself I become. I would love to become a two time winner.
2441 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler [Turrialba Tribe]

at this point I'm not feeling super confident in the vote. I really hope TJ goes but just basing it off of how everyone is acting I don't think it's going to happen necessarily. There's not much I can do at this point, I worked on everybody yesterday a little bit while I was at work but I can't get on my phone very much, and everyone was in bed when I got off. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that whatever does happen doesn't totally screw me over.
2441 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

TJ voted out!

Cedric D. (teamjacz) - Self-Vote
Tyler Y. (tyleror) - TJ
Brian K. (BrainJak) - Cedric
TJ M. (rockstarr) - Eve
Eve M. (Falconbait26) - TJ
Liam M. (lliiaamm) - Eve
Hufus D. (Hufus) - TJ
2441 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 14 Title - "This sexy hot mess is a sexy hot mess."
2441 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 15
===
2441 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler [Turrialba Tribe]

that was something lmfao. glad tj went tho bye hun!!
2441 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Turrialba Tribe]

Holy fuck. That vote was too scurry, my heart was about to explode. Just glad it wasn't me. Cedric and TJ had to go, TJ done, Cedric needs to go next. Then Tyler. Hufus, Brian. They all got to go!!!!!! Hopefully Liam isn't pissed how the vote went because these bishes kept playing with me. This game I swear.
2441 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler [Turrialba Tribe]

I am feeling good about eve right now, I hope she sees that I helped save her in a way. TJ mailed me and congratulated me, nice to have someone in jury who believes you've played a great game. I'm praying good old point grab tonight, I know I can win that and I really want to secure my spot in final five.
2441 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Tyler [Turrialba Tribe]

liam is coming to me telling me he wants to vote hufus out... I'm so shook? I have no clue why hes saying this or if its true but this is perfect ammo to use against liam at tribal tonight. I want liam gone.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!