This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji FTC

Topic » Fiji FTC

2256 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
6/9 Votes Received
2256 days ago
Robbyjak
Brien:
"Robby everyone is saying you played a strategic game I don't see it. I agree you played socially so bravo but what did you do strategicly?"

I'll admit that strategically my plans flopped more or less for the first half of the merge. My main strategic move at that point that didn't flop was acting dumb.

But the second half I was very much so arguably in the driver seat of power due to my social game. And because of that I had to make tough strategic moves that if I had made one mistake I wouldn't be here.
Idk if I win against anyone other than will, but I knew I could beat will. So I had to take everyone out in a specific order to make that happen. That meant getting you out when you did. That meant getting kyle out at f5 which i was definitely the brains behind making the moves to get that vote to happen. And it meant getting Dan out at f4 when I couldn't be absolutely positive that I wasn't about to walk into a f3 final tribal with the biggest jury threat.

Also even when my plans were failing I did a great job of playing all sides so that I was always in the loop of every thing going on.

I think sometimes there's a bit of a thin line between the social game and the strategic game. They're not well defined terms. But i made those small strategic social moves to get here. Thats always been they part of the game I've excelled at and it's no different here. Strategically I don't think I was some kind of God, but I held my own and I made every move I needed to make when I needed to make them.

It wasn't flashy. It wasn't big. But it was exactly what I needed. And I was well aware all along that if I played too big I wouldn't get here. And I'd say that's the biggest strategic move I made. Because that's the move that got me here. And that move was just being self aware enough to always know what the right thing to do was. From f7 onward everything happened exactly how I had planned it to happen besides Dan's immunity run. Which I successfully adjusted to.

So in conclusion I'd say the brilliance of my strategic game was in the absence of the big flashy strategic moves. I didn't make the moves that could make me win against anybody in the end, because if I did that i wouldn't be here. So instead I made the smaller strategic moves that I needed to make to get here. I saw the way the game was going and I slightly molded it into a path that ended with me winning.

If that's not a game deserving of a win then idk what is!
2255 days 23 hours ago
WANJ
Brien:

My question is to will why did you flip premerge and force renny to play a idol?

I didn't. I will tell you what went down that tribal. So Lena messed up and voted herself out of the game, by self-voting, which meant we were deadlocked 2-2. Socially I was making bonds with DJ & Zach, more Zach than DJ because I knew DJ wasn't sticking around. Renny told me he had an idol and was going to play it then I decided I could gain allies in Zach by pretending I didn't know about the idol and was blindsided as well so when we hit the merge Zach will tell his allies that they could trust and they bring me in. I wanted to play a double agent game, but I was expecting us to merge @ final 12, but when we didn't I wasn't expecting to lose that challenge. When we did it I realized that was all for nothing.

Renny knew I was voting against him that tribal I told him ahead of time. He didn't like the idea, but my mindset was that he is playing the idol anyway, let me gain an ally out of this.
2255 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
@Will I just gave my opinion, I didn’t belittle you, I just said what I think. You didn’t play the game, you played for second. Don’t make me look like the bad guy, I am doing my job as a juror, which is vote for who deserves to win, and I know 100% that you don’t deserve to win. You know I have no filter, so you know what I am saying
2255 days 22 hours ago
WANJ
Lorenzo I also said that I didn't know if that was your intention. I am sorry that I took it the wrong way. Didn't mean to disrespect you or make you feel like the bad guy.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!