This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1734 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
It鈥檚 fucking 7:13...you鈥檙e late
1734 days 5 hours ago
LEANNA
馃槵
1734 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
Let鈥檚 go
1734 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Pat made it
1734 days 5 hours ago
lemons
LMAO
1734 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
I was literally ready to host the challenge but I got caught up in conversation minutes before and blacked out about the time. I am here to host now and I apologize for the delay/
1734 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome castaways! Your next challenge is called "A Numbers Game".

This challenge could go by really fast, or really slow. I will be posting a scavenger hunt of ten things I need you to find for me, whether it be profiles of users, blogs, or group game pages. It could be anything tengaged related.

Example: #1: Find me the link to a group game that has had the user tashi win a season of Survivor. A correct answer to that would be a link to my survivor, cutthroat survivor, or purple's survivor.

Once you mail me your ten answers to these questions, I will give you an image of a hundred numbers, each number highlighted in a different color.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/vWG4jmH.gif

You would count the colors and respond to my mail with the correct number of each color. For this example, the answer would be: "2 Red, 2 Green, 4 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 1 Pink, 1 Purple".

The first person to figure out the correct number for each color wins immunity!
1734 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
NOTE: I will have to check each of the ten links. I will do this as fast as possible to give you a response and I will be doing this in the order I get the mails on TG. Do not mail me on skype.
1734 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
Huh
1734 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Interesting
1734 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
I'm lost but okay lets go
1734 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Are there any questions?
1734 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
do we send in individual mails

or 1 mail
1734 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
So the colors don鈥檛 have a certain order? We just have to give you the counts?
1734 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
All in one mail.

The colors don't have a certain order, just the total amount of counts for each color

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!