This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Reunion

Topic » Ireland Reunion

1967 days 6 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Except Hawaii. No thank you.

But Hawaii used to be above Italy...
1967 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Holy crap if this season lands 7th I can't imagine what the other seasons have been like lol
1967 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
not anymore
1967 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
Next, winner ranking!
1967 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
WINNER RANKING
12: Italy/DrPepsi
11: Caramoan/EliOrtiz1234
10: Fiji/Robbyjak
9: Galapagos/TurplePurtle
8: Samoa/Slendie258
7: Hawaii/MakeMeBelieve242
6: Ireland/YoundandReckless
5: Canary/LaFierceBrittany2
4: New Zealand/Sloth_Roman
3: Belize/Tashi
2: Madagascar/tyleror
1: All Stars/Hufus
1967 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
One final announcement!

I know you all noticed that I was dragging on with the season, and I've come to a decision to put the series on hiatus. I can't host like I used to be able to, and I'm not as energetic or dedicated to it as I should be. Hosting for me is more of a chore than a hobby, and I don't want it to be like that. I have homework left and right and a bunch of other extracurricular activities, and hosting this did not allow me to pursue all of that with the effort I should be. I am sorry for being late to things, I didn't have time to do these things like I used to.

I do want to continue Pokepat's Survivor and if that option is available in the summer, I will take it and continue on with the series. With that, I tip my hat and step out of my hosting seat for the time being.
1967 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
hello :)
sorry i wasn't here. had irl christmas stuff to do lol
1967 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
Thanks for Player of the Season <3
Also grats Erik on the win :)

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!