This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ireland Reunion

Topic » Ireland Reunion

1967 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Best Episode is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I'll give this to "Make or Break" because Kelly got blindsided and Cam broke his game.
1967 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Cam did you even realize that you were the one who voted Alison?
1967 days 22 hours ago
boicam77
Yes! I have had people confront me about it after the game...
1967 days 22 hours ago
Kelly2722
I'll give this to "Make or Break" because Kelly got blindsided and Cam broke his game.
1967 days 22 hours ago
boicam77
At least I’ll be remembered for something. Nothing good, but something.
1967 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Player of the Season is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James!

James was very under the radar in the Tipperary tribe alliance, and he had Kelly as a shield for a big portion of the game. He played his own game and also had a strong resume and jury management going into final tribal council. He would've 100% won if he was there.
1967 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
cam made the kelly blindside and broke his game

i guess it was more of a make and break
1967 days 22 hours ago
Kelly2722
James is the actual winner. We stan an actual loyal ally.
1967 days 22 hours ago
boicam77
Lol I’m coming for that “worst survivor ever” title Erik (not this Erik, the one that gave his immunity to someone else)
1967 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, season rankings! Where do you all think Ireland will place?

exclude my bad hosting, I tried to rank it without thinking about the hosting
1967 days 22 hours ago
Kelly2722
I don’t care enough for the rest of this reunion. Later ✌️
1967 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
BEST PREMERGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1967 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
Also thank u for putting me in a different tribe with cam and drew Im being sarcastic btw
1967 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Hi here and I'll say it ranks last
1967 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
SEASON RANKING 🌍
01: New Zealand (Failures vs Favorites)
02: Fiji
03: Costa Rica (All Stars)
04: Belize
05: Madagascar (Brains vs Brawns vs Beauty)
06: Samoa
07: Ireland
08: Canary Islands
09: Caramoan
10: Galapagos Islands
11: Italy
12: Hawaii

There was a lot of shifting going on in this ranking, so I need to explain a lot of that!!
First Noticeable Shift: New Zealand (4th to 1st)
- After going through the episodes of New Zealand, I realized that I really underestimated it and that it deserved to be a lot higher. And by a lot higher, I mean #1! So I bumped Belize out of Top 3 and stuck New Zealand at #1.
Second Noticeable Shift: Galapagos & Caramoan (7th and 8th to 9th and 10th)
- Again, I looked at these two and realized... they weren't that good. Both Caramoan and Galapagos had mediocre casts, and mediocre episodes. I noticed that Canary Islands had better characters, better gameplay, and better episodes. Therefore, it got bumped down a bit.
Addition: Ireland (7th)
- Ireland now places 7th! I think that the pre-merge was a bit slow, but the rock draw was a minor highlight. However, aside from my hosting, the merge was spectacular! Blindsides left and right, fights, flipping, self voting, not voting into a final 5 rock draw, almost self voting into a fire making challenge, etc. Ireland had been dragged down by its pre-merge but I really think that it settles into 7th place perfectly.

However, any of these can change and right now Ireland is not solidifed into a #7 spot. In the future, it might change by jumping up or down a few ranks. New Zealand got to the top in only a season's review afterwards. The season ranking is very fluid and interchangeable and seasons may never stay where you think they will.

Except Hawaii. No thank you.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!