This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Zealand FTC

Topic » New Zealand FTC

2068 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Sloth- Everyone in the jury and you F3 know I lied, backstabbed and played a villainous and horrible game against the Faves in merge. I know I did that and I accept the consequences, but what is your excuse for doing the same to me? You lied about voting with me for the first time, what happened? How did your strategy change and do you think taking me out was smart for your game?

So I stated that I gave my word and stuck to it with the people that had loyalty to me. Voting out my closest allies and flipping on our alliance doesn't mean I have any loyalty to you whatsoever. I didn't owe you anything really.
2068 days 14 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler- I didn't see you there! Hello!
Dude, you came with the "F4 alliance" with me, Liam and Ryan. So I have some questions for you: Why did you break your word when I put my trust on you? And after I got voted out, what did you do other than be active for challenges? Whose shadow did you become after I was voted out and after Liam and Hufus followed?

Hey Nopa! Are u sure that u are not a bitter?

I broke my word because I knew I'd be at the bottom of that alliance while you were in the game since Ryan would NEVER vote u out.
After you were voted out, I was the decisive vote in Hufu's fate and after that I already knew that I was in the final.
I was not the shadow of anyone, I was there and everyone saw me but nobody wanted to vote me out because I always had the decisive vote.
2068 days 14 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Ryan- Hearing your speech makes me feel like I was used, when in actuality I didn't flip because of you. Some of us Faves had the idea of flipping at merge, specifically Liam and myself, and one of the reasons I did it was to be in good terms with Kolby as the leader of the Fails.
My question to you is: Why do you lie about making a lot of big moves and tough decisions when you followed more the instructions we said than the ones you came up with?

I never lied about making big move’s Nopalito, I just said I was a pivotal part of them. But even though you didn’t flip because of me, you can’t say that you could have made it to the spot you got if it wasn’t for me. Like I could have voted Kolby at the merge if all I cared and then your out sooner then expected, with me you had an actual shot.

It’s nothing personal, you’re one of the few people who I can emotionally connect with and I respect you as a game player. I didn’t use you per say, it’s just difficult sometimes for me to portray emotion.

But my heart was always out for you as a game player and for personal reason’s too. You’re a cool person Nopalito and it was fun playing with you once again.

I was a loyal player to you though and there was nobody else who i actually looked up to this game except for you.
2068 days 14 hours ago
chillum
question for you ryan name one move you acctually had a big part in because i feel you just floated your way hear
2068 days 13 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
chillum
question for you ryan name one move you acctually had a big part in because i feel you just floated your way hear

Final 12 - Liam and Nopalito’s move

Final 11 - Was at PI, I couldn’t have been engaged with anything

Final 10 - Chris quit’s. No tribal

Final 9 - You get voted out. Couldn’t do anything to prevent that. Unless I played my idol but why would I do that, nobody bothered to target me

Final 8 - I vote Aaron again. Everybody join’s in because why not

Final 7 - No point in saving Kolby. Liam/Nopalito/Chandler we’re loyal to me. So I threw a vote at Hufus. If we agreed to vote on Hufus which I directly told him, then I would have saved him.

Final 6 - I played a role here. Since I voted Hufus two straight time’s, he ended up wasting his idol. Despite him only getting two vote’s.

Final 5 - I play my idol, but I have the important choice of sending Hufus home or Liam. I chose Hufus.

But so yeah, if anything my choice’s to send Hufus out at Final 5 because there was no other option for Chandler/Liam was my biggest move and also convincing Chandler to honor our Final 3 deal to vote out Liam.
2068 days 13 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I didn’t want to play a floater’s game, but I get your point Logan. I only had direct influence the last two tribal’s since nobody bothered to pay attention to me because they we’re looking at the winner’s, Kolby, and Nopalito.
2068 days 12 hours ago
Hufus
Hello, guys!

First of all, I’d like to congratulate u guys for getting here! I mean, not all of you, but this one everyone saw coming. My mind is pretty set on wjo I am voting for, but Id still like to say a few things.

Slothy, u played one hell of a game! Not only u survived after being left out in the Will vote, but u made amends with the rest of us and found your way. I also think my game was really doomed bc of you, in fact mostly bc of you. Not only u beat me in the two immunities I needed the most, but u were also the main reason why I played and wasted my idol. U were being so shady and most of the things u and the others were telling me didn’t exactly make sense and u guys were contradicting each other. I knew I had Chandler and Liam’s votes, but if it was a tie, there was no way they’d go to rocks for me. Despite that, u voted with me, but after reading that u almost voted out I’m feeling less guilty about playing it LOL In the next tribal, u also really surprised me... We knew they were voting for me and still u kept ur word and voted ror Liam and i was left shooketh. Thanks for that <3

Chandler, I love you hun and I have nothing bad to say about you! I really enjoyed getting to kmow u, especially bc we’re natives and thats fucking awesome lmfao

Oh, Adam... There’s no way in heaven that I’ll be writing your name down tonight, I didnt bother to do it before and I certainly wont do it now. Also, I dont think anyone should do it as well, cause a vote for you would mean completly disrespecting what this game is about. And this something I heard from a lot of us in jury, so face this as u want. I can’t respect someone who says that he doesnt need to talk to some people bc he already has the ones he trust. It’s not about being fake or anything, it’s about playing the game, trying, being flexible or/and actually being strategic if that’s the case. As someone else in the jury described, you’re a walking contradiction. It wasnt you, as I said, that made me play my idol and it definitely wasnt your move to get me out at f5, cause if it was, it wouldve worked from the start. The fact that everyone was looking at the winners and Nopalito and Kolby and literally everyone else and didnt bother to pay attention to u is bc of a simple fact...bc you were a floater.

Anyway,  my question to you guys is the one I like the most: Compare us jurors to former Survivor players. Feel free not to answer it if u want as well ;)

Good luck yall!
2068 days 10 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Compare us jurors to former Survivor players

Well I haven't seen many seasons on survivor so you're going to hate these but it is what it is

Will - Malcolm bc why not

Tashi - Obvi Sandra

Logan - Debbie im sorry skksks.

Aaron - Jay

Kolby - Michaela icon

Nopalito - Chaos Kass for obvious reasons.

Hufus - Tony

Liam - Wentworth

They were trash but thats all i got

https://media.giphy.com/media/QaX69YuIGMomI/giphy.gif
2068 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
Will - Hali (Worlds Apart)

Tashi - Kellyn (Ghost Island)

Logan - Chelsea Townsend (Ghost Island) 

Aaron - Anna (Kaoh Rong)

Kolby - Spencer (Cambodia)

Nopalito - Abi Maria (Cambodia)

Hufus - Adam (MvsGenX)

Liam - Wendell (Ghost Island)
2068 days 9 hours ago
LimaBean
Slothy - Why do you think I should be in the final 3 instead of you?
2067 days 18 hours ago
tashi
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys!

So this was a really exciting game for me and I honestly think for everyone! Easily one of the most exciting group games I've ever played in! I'd like all of you to rate the jurors on their social, strategic, and physical attributes.

Good luck babes!

#Namaste
2067 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Slothy - Why do you think I should be in the final 3 instead of you?

You played a good game and had many allies which is a reaon for you to be deserving of F3. However you got voted out at F4 because you were the next biggest target after me. And I won the F4 tiebreaker fair and square so I do feel like I should be here.
2067 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
I'd like all of you to rate the jurors on their social, strategic, and physical attributes.

Will-
Social- 7/10
Strategic- 7/10
Physical- 6/10

Tashi-
Social- 9/10
Strategic- 8/10
Physical- 7/10

Logan-
Social- 6/10
Strategic- 6/10
Physical- 7/10

Aaron-
Social- 8/10
Strategic- 7/10
Physical- 6/10

Kolby-
Social- 8/10 but sometimes a good -126/10
Strategic- 8/10
Physical- 8/10

Nopalito-
Social- 7/10
Strategic- 6/10
Physical- 6/10

Hufus-
Social- 8/10
Strategic- 8/10
Physical- 9/10

Liam-
Social- 7/10
Strategic- 7/10
Physical- 9/10
2067 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
Will-
Social- 6/10
Strategic- 8/10
Physical- 7/10

Tashi-
Social- 8/10
Strategic- 8/10
Physical- 8/10

Logan-
Social- 6/10
Strategic- 5/10
Physical- 6/10

Aaron-
Social- 7/10
Strategic- 6/10
Physical- 7/10

Kolby-
Social- 8/10
Strategic- 9/10
Physical- 9/10

Nopalito-
Social- 6/10
Strategic- 7/10
Physical- 7/10

Hufus-
Social- 9/10
Strategic- 9/10
Physical- 9/10

Liam-
Social- 8/10
Strategic- 8/10
Physical- 9/10
2067 days 14 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Will -

Social 8/10
Physical 6/10
Strategic 7/10

Tashi -

Social 9.5/10 (Not exactly perfect, but extremely good)
Physical 7/10
Strategic 6/10

Logan -

Social 6/10
Physical 6/10
Strategic 8/10 (Or 9 if I’m feeling nice)

Aaron -

Social 7/10
Physical 6.5/10
Strategic 8/10

Kolby

Social 9/10
Strategic 8/10
Physical 8.5/10 (Challenge skill’s often underrated)

Nopalito

Social 8/10 (Can’t say higher because you we’re targeted a lot)
Physical  6/10
Strategic 8/10

Hufus

Social 9/10
Physical 9/10
Strategic 9/10

Liam

Social 10/10
Strategic 8/10
Physical 7.5/10

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!