This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Zealand FTC

Topic » New Zealand FTC

2068 days 19 hours ago
chillum
dont act like no one listened to you
2068 days 17 hours ago
LimaBean
2 hours 8 min agochillum
im voting for slothy just for the reason as i think chandler and liam weren't really playing for 1st and were only playing for runner up you can try change my mind though u 2

I'm not in the final 3 brainiac
2068 days 17 hours ago
Slendie258
My question is easy guys.

Pick a number between one and ten
2068 days 17 hours ago
chillum
liam im retarded leave me alone
2068 days 17 hours ago
LimaBean
QUESTIONS/STATEMENTS:
Firstly congratulations on getting to the final 3 you're all really cool people

Ryan - First up I just wanna say a lot of the plans you think you made you didn't. a lot of the post-merge was the All-Stars alliance and the Birthday alliance. Secondly, I like you as a person I think you're funny and stuff BUT strategically I saw literally nothing from you. You really let others dictate your game and when you knew plans you would vote randomly anyway! it made 0 sense to me so I want you to explain why you would randomly vote for people?

Chandler - Firstly I wanna say ILY and thanks for being a great friend to me. I really underestimated you and it was stupid of me. You made plans you made blindsides you made great connections with your allies and I literally give you full credit for coming up with the plans for the Aaron, Kolby, Hufus and even my vote. So my question to you is what did you do differently from your first time playing to your second time playing? and how did it help you get into the final 3?

Imma wait until slothy says her speech
2068 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey Adam!

i really dont believe that i have played for 2nd when i all the votes after yours was my idea or only happened because of me.
So i was not playing for 2nd, i created really strong bonds with who let me do that and i waited for the right time to act.
That time came after your blindside was when i started to have the control all the votes. Dont let a stupid challenge make your mind cuz i always been underestimated and thats was what bring me to here since nobody believe that i would do something and when i did nobody could stop me anymore cuz i made they all depend on me.
My game was not a game for 2nd. It was calculated strategically for when the right time came I would master everything and that was what happened.
2068 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey Aaron!

I want the number 1
2068 days 11 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Aaron,

I pick 8.
2068 days 11 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Ryan - First up I just wanna say a lot of the plans you think you made you didn't. a lot of the post-merge was the All-Stars alliance and the Birthday alliance. Secondly, I like you as a person I think you're funny and stuff BUT strategically I saw literally nothing from you. You really let others dictate your game and when you knew plans you would vote randomly anyway! it made 0 sense to me so I want you to explain why you would randomly vote for people?

I’ll own up the fact that it’s both messy and stupid gameplay. Like some of my strategic thought was straight up retarded, but it got me to the Final 3.

Like my intention was to have two decoy enemies in Hufus and Aaron. I focused primarily on them, the problem was is that nobody wanted to do what I wanted fo do initially.

So comment to Logan real quick, you’re wrong. I suggested Aaron, you still said Nopalito. So I acted like I was cool with it.

I also threw vote’s at Hufus/Aaron because I wanted to show my loyalty toward’s Logan, Kolby, and Nopalito while also not intentionally trying to piss them off.
2068 days 10 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey Liam!

Thx for being this amazing friend (almost twin brother since we have Birthday at the same day) and ILY dude <3

The diference from my first season to the second one is that i decided to play a social game and to be more alert to what is happening in the game.

Since from the beginning of the game i've been talking to people in order to stay out of the target and to do things in the future because in Survivor you cant only talk to someone when you want to do something.

Besides that i always let people underestimate me because they would want to keep me in the game and i would had time to put me in a social position to be the decisive vote. So i did.

My social game made me beign in a spot that i was the person calling the shots after f8 cuz everyone that was lefting in the game liked me enough to keep me and do whatever I wanted.
2068 days 8 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Hey jurors! So first of all I wanna say thank you to Pokepat for hosting this season. It’s been one of the best games i've played on TG for a long time lmao. And onto how in the hell I made the F3. I feel I have played a great game and getting myself to the finale after being one of the biggest threats towards the end is crazy.

When I got my invite I wasn’t planning on applying because the game of survivor makes me really nervous and I don’t need that negative energy in my life u kno. But it had been a while since I played survivor and since I got chosen as an all star I thought why not. Coming into the game, my plan was to gather a nice group of people who I could align with. I had no intention of making the F3 or even doing well but as the game went on I realised I could really slay this.

The first thing I did was find someone who I could trust and build a successful group of people from there. That person was Kyle W. We spoke on skype and decided to create a majority alliance within our tribe. At the first favs tribal we needed hufus out and that was the plan. But someone flipped and the trust within that alliance was gone. And then Kyle was voted out at PI. At that point I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to last long.

Then the tribe swap happened. The original favourites tribe was VERY close and we all wanted to make F8 together so we decided to use PI to our advantage while we were on other tribes. As the fails had been getting advantage after advantage at PI we decided we needed to get some for ourselves. So all of the favourites got on the boat to be sure we had the majority over the few fails that would go. It was successful and we were able to get Nick out. After that we took out another 3 original faves before the next swap.

At this point in the game I needed a core alliance and god I was lucky that Aaron, Will, Tashi and I created the #Namaste alliance.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5t22Xgf9RzDBj0aD2Y/giphy.gif

We had suspicions about Nopalito, who seemed to be talking a little too much to the fails and doing some sketchy shit honestly. So they wanted him out but I suggested we keep him until F8 then just take him out in 8th. At the next tribal Aaron and Brady tied so we all came together as a tribe to spam for Aaron to stay and he did. #NamasteBrady

The next tribal was one of the hardest ones. It was the Namaste Alliance, a few favs that we could trust and 2 fails, Logan and Kolby. There was so much talk in Kolby have an idol so we decided to flip the vote on one of the weaker members of the favourites alliance, Azri. We hated having to do it but we had to guarantee that no one from the namaste alliance went home. Better be safe than sorry I guess.

MERGE:

This was one of the toughest merges ever. To be on top of several alliances to going to the bottom of the entire cast in a few votes. The favourites flipped. Nopalito was the one we were most annoyed by because he pretended he had voted out Will by accident and we lost all respect for him. But I stayed loyal to the people I had given my word to. We tried to save Tashi but she had made herself a big target so it was almost inevitable that she was going home. So at final 10 me and Aaron were alone so we decided to play the middle. Making two sides of the tribe turn against each other was our plan, then we could be the swing votes. We also made up with Kolby and decided he was someone we could trust, despite past well… issues skkskskks.
https://media.giphy.com/media/6RImt1f1l8RJm/giphy.gif

Unfortunately we lost the immunity we needed but Chris quit, our prayers were being answered love u jesus.

In the next vote we needed Nop gone. We were still pissed about the flip so we turned on him. However, he played the N+R so we spoke to him and made sure that he voted one of the Fails out. And… he did lmaoo. Nopalito’s idol was gone and he used it to take one of my enemies out. Perfect.

At the next vote it was obvious that Aaron was going. But I wasn't going to vote against him, I stuck with him even though I was exposing my game. Loyalty101 amirite. Aaron going was sad because we were close but it could also take the target of my back completely because there were still alliances in the game that needed to be split before I was voted out. Kolby was a big threat but he had my loyalty so I didnt vote against him.

I had been speaking to Ryan for a while about going far in the game together. If I didnt have someone to confide in from the fails I was screwed. Ryan told me about his idol and his plan to take out Hufus at F6. Me nop and Ryan were going to vote Hufus but Nop was filling was lying abt his vote and he stopped replying to my mails so bye bye. Oh yeah also I remember…

12th| Will T. (WillTraitor) {Favorites, Timaru, Whangarei, Rotorua} 6-6 / 6-4

#Namaste
https://media.giphy.com/media/3b6tjTu536HY46hZXY/giphy.gif

Anyway nopalito was gone and from there I needed to start thinking about my votes at the end. The only person standing in my way was Hufus. He’s won twice before and he also played a good game this season. I knew that if Hufus won the F5 immunity I was gone. We were the biggest targets in the game at that point so I needed to win it. And I did. However I felt like shit voting for Hufus so we decided to vote Liam. If Hufus was in the F4 with me he would be target #1 so keeping might have been a good move. I tried to talk Ryan into voting Liam but he was set on Hufus.

Final 4. Once again, it was a million dollar immunity challenge for me. If I lost I was going home easily. Somehow Liam slayed it and ended up tying with me. But your girl slayed the tiebreaker and won immunity for the 3rd time in a row. Liam was my only worry going into the F3 so I needed to convince Chandler (his closest ally)  to vote for him. Chandler and Liam were close so I thought we were going to a Liam vs Ryan FMC. Luckily, I convinced Chandler that me and ryan would vote eachother out in the event that there was a F2. He believed me (lol) and voted Liam out. Luckily it was a F3 so here I am now.

I think I have played my ass off, going from one of the easy boots at the start, being in a great spot towards the end of the pre merge and being on the bottom for the ENTIRE merge. Somehow I am still here. I won 3 immunity challenges in a row and I needed them to ensure I made F3, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I stayed 100% loyal to the people who had been loyal to me and the ones I had given my word to. After a lot of dishonesty within the favourites alliance I needed to make sure I stayed trustworthy so people wouldn’t take me out.

This has been one of my best games ever and I’m so proud I was able to pull it out to the final 3. So with that, I hope you vote for me jurors and respect all of the moves that I made in the game. It’s been a blast playing with you.

Feel free to ask my any questions abt my game :)
2068 days 6 hours ago
Slendie258
https://media.giphy.com/media/5t22Xgf9RzDBj0aD2Y/giphy.gif
2068 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wow, there's a lot of hate towards me, but I'm not here to be bitter.

The game is over and I want y'all to know it was all a game, nothing personal, I love y'all in F3! Congrats on making it this far. :)
2068 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Now as for my questions, let's get it started:

Sloth- Everyone in the jury and you F3 know I lied, backstabbed and played a villainous and horrible game against the Faves in merge. I know I did that and I accept the consequences, but what is your excuse for doing the same to me? You lied about voting with me for the first time, what happened? How did your strategy change and do you think taking me out was smart for your game?

Ryan- Hearing your speech makes me feel like I was used, when in actuality I didn't flip because of you. Some of us Faves had the idea of flipping at merge, specifically Liam and myself, and one of the reasons I did it was to be in good terms with Kolby as the leader of the Fails.
My question to you is: Why do you lie about making a lot of big moves and tough decisions when you followed more the instructions we said than the ones you came up with?

Chandler- I didn't see you there! Hello!
Dude, you came with the "F4 alliance" with me, Liam and Ryan. So I have some questions for you: Why did you break your word when I put my trust on you? And after I got voted out, what did you do other than be active for challenges? Whose shadow did you become after I was voted out and after Liam and Hufus followed?
2068 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
That's all I have to say. Still, great game, nothing personal.
And it has been an amazing season. Great job, y'all.  XD

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!