This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 [Kapalua]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 [Kapalua]

2611 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Kapalua.

QUESTIONS:

With 7 people already out of the game, what are the chances of a merge coming up?

On this tribe, I don't see any real inactives. How will you base tonight's vote?

Remember, votes are due at 3:00 PM EST. Also, send confessionals!
2611 days 3 hours ago
rockstar15
With 7 people already out of the game, what are the chances of a merge coming up? well there is a very big chance that its coming up soon

On this tribe, I don't see any real inactives. How will you base tonight's vote? well it makes sense to keep the active ones so inactives have to go
2611 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
With 7 people already out of the game, what are the chances of a merge coming up?
I would say they are very high. Merge should be within the next 2-3 votes at best.

On this tribe, I don't see any real inactives. How will you base tonight's vote?
Oh there ar still inactivs. Its just harder to see them.
2611 days 3 hours ago
Peterparker16
With 7 people already out of the game, what are the chances of a merge coming up? Should be soon but the real question is how will everyone adjust to it afterwards. This was a very big survivor season and a lot of it was with tribes. Maybe it'll be tribe v tribe. Who knows.

On this tribe, I don't see any real inactives. How will you base tonight's vote? They hide, but I rather keep the ones that are here most of the time other than the ones that never show.
2611 days 3 hours ago
iTy990
Maybe good, maybe bad. Can't really tell

I'm not sure I just really hope it doesn't fall on me.

Remember, votes are due at 3:00 PM EST. Also, send confessionals!
2611 days 2 hours ago
Derfoo22
Yes maybe he merge will come soon!

Hum for today's challenge I was inact because I was skiing with my school but If there is a real inact in this tribe, I think he or her will go home!
2611 days 2 hours ago
Derfoo22
the**
2610 days 9 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
guys plz vote brainjak. He will betray u
2610 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
4/7 Votes Received
2610 days 8 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
Guys jk he wont
2610 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Sorry guys a little busy Votes will be read later!
2610 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
I'll go tally the votes.
2610 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2610 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
-Bryan M. stands, pulling out an idol-
2610 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
-hands it to Michael-

-Michael walks up and uses it-

Okay, the rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will go home... This is indeed a hidden immunity idol any votes cast against Michael will not count.
2610 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes..

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!