This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 [Pahoa]

Topic » Tribal Council #1 [Pahoa]

2603 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Pahoa. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual here at tribal council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, So are you.

Questions:

Since it's the first tribal, do you think it's a possibility alliances have formed?

Do you think tonight's vote will be based off of inactivity?

---
Reminder: Votes are due by 4:00 PM EST tomorrow, Votes will be read at 4:30 PM EST.
Also, remember to send confessionals!
2603 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
1/10 Votes Received
2603 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Since it's the first tribal, do you think it's a possibility alliances have formed?
Maybe, but they wont be concrete. Alliances will be super-wobbly right now.

Ah... I know mine will LOL
2603 days 20 hours ago
Peterparker16
Since it's the first tribal, do you think it's a possibility alliances have formed? Maybe I'm not sure. It wouldn't be a surprise. This is survivor.

Do you think tonight's vote will be based off of inactivity? Yea, hell fucking yes. We have a guy who hasn't been active for four days like wtf? Yea let's take that dude to final 3 man like no way. Activity matters.
2603 days 20 hours ago
JustCharlie
Since it's the first tribal, do you think it's a possiblity alliances have formed?
Maybe, yes. Right now, people will just vote for anyone as long as it isn't their name.

Do you think tonight's vote woll be based off of inactivity?
Definitely. I was not in the challenge myself but I am an active player. I was just not available today but I'll make it up to the team. I am kind of strong in challenges
2603 days 19 hours ago
Derfoo22
1. Maybe there is an alliance, but its the first day of playing so like you don't need an alliance to survive.

2. Mine will! I want like to the tribe strong. Thats mean the inact as to go!
2603 days 19 hours ago
joeyverri
1. Not really unless there's a premade
2. well i had shit to do today sooo..... not me?
2603 days 12 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
I really don't know but right now we need to vote out the weak links aka inactives to start winning some challenges.

I hope so because you can't play with inactives + they make you lose challenges.
2603 days 6 hours ago
steve4280
I forgot about this my bad but ill be active from now
2603 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay so I'm changing deadline to 2:30 & Votes Read at 3 since it's Saturday and I'm ready to get the votes out ;)
2603 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
Lmao k
2603 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
xD
2603 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
Ready for somebody to leave? Lmaoz
2603 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
I swear I swear last time change xD I want some time to hang with my family so votes are due 3:30, I will read @ 4. Immunity Challenge @ 4:30

Sorry for swapping time so much!
2603 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
I will read votes in 30 minutes.
2603 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Alright, I'll go tally the votes.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!