This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 [Yasawa]

Topic » Tribal Council #4 [Yasawa]

2268 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Yasawa. DJ and Zach, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual here at tribal council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, So are you.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. If I receive all the votes early, I will read them early. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2268 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
Lena
2268 days 21 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny
2268 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Lena - Last night we saw a four to one vote against an original Vanua with the majority vanua. Do you think that old tribal lines are just a name, or do they actually mean something?
2268 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Renny - People are starting to ask whether it's a final two or three. What do you think it'll be this season, and why?
2268 days 21 hours ago
WANJ
Will
2268 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Will - How long do you think it'll be till we hit merge?
2268 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
Lena - Last night we saw a four to one vote against an original Vanua with the majority vanua. Do you think that old tribal lines are just a name, or do they actually mean something?

They have advantages but I think based on the challenge those who weren't active and helping have a higher chance of going.
I worked damn hard in that challenge and Will gave input also. Renny made it for last part of the challenge. Zach and DJ weren't there. One of them deserve to go.
2268 days 21 hours ago
WANJ
Will - How long do you think it'll be till we hit merge?

The merge! Dang, I ain't even look that far yet. I expect another swap before we even merge in my honest opinion, but ya know I don't know what I'm talkin about so...
2268 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ
2268 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
DJ - Is it too early to assume someone or some people have idol pieces?
2268 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ - Is it too early to assume someone or some people have idol pieces?

I mean we can assume someone already have idol pieces in other tribes. Viti and Vanua has been here longer, because Yasawa is a completely new tribe. However, I don't think that someone has found two idol pieces, that probably needs some real voodoo magic to do that shit.
2268 days 21 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Zach
2268 days 21 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny - People are starting to ask whether it's a final two or three. What do you think it'll be this season, and why?

I can’t imagine thinking about that right now, like let’s get to the merge first.
2268 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
1/5 Votes Received

Zach - Lena, quote on quote, has said "Zach and DJ weren't there. One of them deserve to go." Do you believe it's fair to send you home tonight?
2268 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I just want to say that it was an opposite situation on yesterday's challenge, wherein Will and Lena-Rose wasn't in that challenge, Zach was at least tried a bit and Renny and I scored points to a immunity win.

We've missed at least one of two challenges aside from Renny, I think we should make a decision that will benefit us for the tribe so that we don't go into this position again.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!