This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Zealand FTC

Topic » New Zealand FTC

2059 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
-slothy, chandler, and ryan enter-

We'll now bring in the jury... Will, Tashi, Logan, Aaron, Kolby, Nopalito, Hufus, and Liam, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted nineteen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- eight people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

Good luck you three!

VOTES ARE DUE SATURDAY @6 PM EST
2059 days 7 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Please ask me as many questions as possible. I’m going to sleep rn so my speech will be posted tomorrow x
2059 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Me when Hufus is out! Also 2 failures in the f3

Ugh good job guys!
2059 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
14th| Brady S. (CoachWade) {Failures, Timaru, Timaru} 2-2 / Lost FMC

https://i.imgflip.com/2g7wt7.gif
2059 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Go failures
2059 days 6 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I will give zero bull shit and this is how I saw thing’s go down from my perspective and even if this was a waste of time of writing that long speech up. I’m ok with that, because I played hard and I think I deserve to be in the spot that I am now.
2059 days 6 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Hello member’s of the Jury, I know some of you don’t respect but please please take this chance to read my take of the game because I know my game has been the most confusing mess of any game you could even imagine.

So when I first entered Favorite’s vs Failure’s, I was statisfied with the cast. There was Logan (iHooper) who I’ve had a great relationship pre-game and we’ve worked fantastically in past game’s. Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) who I literally promised that I’d Final 2/3 with him like a year ago. Even that if we played again, I made a promise to him that I’d never vote him out and we’d ride it out and I stuck to that. I was loyal to the people that I trusted too the most.

But from start to finish this game was extremely difficult. But I always managed to preserve. I made an alliance with the majority of the Failure’s. It was a four person no named alliance of (Myself, Brady, Hooper, and Logan). I was loyal to that group, so I had to blindside somebody who I trusted in Harry. Which I think at that point of the game is where people started to lose respect in me a bit and made me out as somebody who didn’t care about the game.

When I did care about the game. First tribe swap hit’s and I just started staying out of the controversy (Only going to three tribal council’s pre-merge). I didn’t want to be brought into a war I didn’t want to even be apart of it.

I had a great relationship with Jay S. and I managed to convince him to find an idol for me at final sixteen. I didn’t even find that myself, people would willingly give me advantage’s.

Final Fifteen my biggest ally in the game Logan H ended up going, that was extremely messy. Since the other Logan supposedly was supposed to go. At this point since me, Brady, and Chandler we’re on the same tribe. I made a Final 2 with Brady and we we’re planning to go to the end together because of our same strategic mindset.

Final Fourteen I decide to go to PI and that was the correct decision. Brady goes because I didn’t stay and I feel guilty over that. That wasn’t supposed to happen. I lose my Final 2 ally, so I make a new deal with Chandler to try and get to the end.

Final Thirteen somebody who I didn’t particularly enjoy with Azri went so that was great for me at least :).

The pre-merge went fantastically to me. I couldn’t have gotten a better result from that even if I was close to getting a first boot.

But this whole long mess of an essay explain’s what I had to do to make it to the merge and what significant event’s happened so that I can manage to do that and it took sacrifice’s.

But those sacrifice’s helped me along the way.
2059 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey guys! It was a crazy game.
I would like to thank Poke for giving me this incredible chance to be back and play in a better way that last time and I would like to thank you both for playing this with me.

At the beginning of the game i made an marjority alliance with me, Kolby, Nick M., Harry, Brady and Jae and inside this alliance i had the PI Alliance formed by Me, Kolby, Nick M. and Jay. That alliance could have worked if we had not been to PI so many times but some of my allies were thirsting for power and they decided to go every time. This was what started our end.
When we went to PI for the first time I had the pleasure of voting for Kyle because I knew that in the future he could cause problems, since he knew the way I played because of our last game. After that i vote i never felt so lucky but then all my allies started to be voted out. 1 BY 1. Even when i thought that Brady was staying, he lost the FMC and i lose him.

When we got merge, i was in a completely bottom. The only people that i had with me was Kolby, Adam and Liam that was talking to me for a few days. In one of our talks, Liam told me that he wanted to flip and vote Will out and that was what started my new life in this game. With Will out, the favorites started an inside war that made them forget a little about me and let me creat some bonds with new ppl.

I spent days making that bonds very strong and when we got to f8 i won immunity and that was the time to me make a move. Aaron was someone that nobody wanted to vote out and I couldn't let him stay in this game cuz at f7/f6 that maybe could be my fall in this game since i voted for him a few TC ago. So i started talk with ppl and i convinced Liam, Adam and Nopa to vote with me but i still nedded one vote so i made a little drama with Kolby saying that nobody never had listen to me and i was getting really sad with that to make him vote with me. So he did and Hufus did that too.

At f7 i was in a great spot cuz the game and i decided to make another move taking Kolby out this time since he was a big threat. I had the numbers since i had formed i new alliance but Adam decided to vote someone else to not dirty his hands that night so i went to Hufus (that i had a great bond) and i convinced him to vote flip and vote with me. Once again a move made by me worked out.

After Adam change his vote to someone else, he told me that he wanted to take Nopa to f3 and i didnt want that cuz i always knew that if we had a f2 i would probably be voted out at 3th because he had a great bond with Nopa so I orchestrated a new blindside making Slothy,  Liam and Hufus vote with me.

F5 was definitly a moment that makes me really sad cuz it was between Liam and Hufus and i didnt want to vote Hufus out but in FTC with i would lose and against Liam we would probably have a equal chance so beign i swing vote i decided to follow the more strategic decision.

F4 was another critical point, because once again I needed to decide between two allies, but before that I made sure Adam and Liam were against each other to me be safe.

I had some highs and lows in this season but i was able to turn the game and creat strong bonds that made nobody want to vote me out. I had an incredible social game that help me only receive 1 vote in this entire game even if a spent a big part in the bottom. I knew to wait the right time to make the moves that would benefit my game and get me out from target.

During this whole crazy game, i had a strong social game, a big turning point in my situation, i won 1 individual immunity, I was never a target, and I just got 1 vote during the 13 TC  that i have been.

My whole game was consciously strategic to act on right time and with that i believe that i'm deserved to Sole Survivor title so ask you to please consider me one  of the options.

Thank u all and GL guys <3
2059 days 6 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Merge hit’s and the Failure’s are down 8-4. I have no other choice but to work and try to get people to flip. Which when we swapped for a third time, I worked hard to get Liam and Nopalito to flip to our side. Liam preferably wanted to get Will out, and that was his move that started that off. I won’t deny that.

Me and Nopalito’s Italy connection is what made me know that I had a loyal number on my side and even though like pretty much everybody wanted him out. I’d refuse to turn on somebody who has said that he’s wanted to benefit me and because of our relationship I believed him which may or may not could have been a mistake to my game.

So Liam manages to get Hufus to flip and Will end’s up going. I obviously feel guilty about this because I actually did have an ok relationship with the other Favorite’s strategically.

So I guess Tashi see’s this and sends me and Kolby to PI which eventually gets herself voted her out, where as Chandler didn’t do so. I would have considered working with Tashi at least short term if it came to benefit me.

Chris B somebody who I had a great relationship with pre-merge ended up giving me his immunity necklace. He was also somebody who I felt like I could know that I can trust and with him quitting. I still had to re-adjust myself and people kept trusting me anyways.

Then the Logan tribal happen’s where nobody knew what was going on, he gets himself voted out. I voted Aaron as I originally wanted, obviously nobody listened to me and targeted Nopalito anyways. But it’s because nobody listened to me is why they we’re voted out.

I feel like at this point I’m describing thing’s that are unnecessary, but I did play a great game and I did have multiple deal’s which I never technically break except for Liam.

I was loyal to the people who I said I was going to be loyal too and if people can’t respect that then I’ll understand.

Even if you don’t like me or think I’m annoying. It was fun playing with all of you and I will address question’s if anybody has anything
2059 days 6 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Side Note: People let me walk to the final five with an idol, I had so many deal’s and shield’s (F2/3 with Nopalito, Kolby, Brady  Liam, Chandler, and Hooper which I never broke except for Liam’s)
that nobody targeted me.

I think I do deserve credit for flying extremely under the radar and for trying to get people’s ear’s when nobody would listen to me or how I perceived thing’s.

But best of luck to Slothy and Chandler.

Thank you to everybody that I played with this season, it made for a historic game I won’t forget. Even if nobody takes me seriously
2059 days 4 hours ago
LimaBean
LMFAO

1 hour 42 min agoHufus
14th| Brady S. (CoachWade) {Failures, Timaru, Timaru} 2-2 / Lost FMC

https://i.imgflip.com/2g7wt7.gif
2059 days 4 hours ago
LimaBean
OKAY first up DO NOT CLAIM SHIT YOU DID WHEN YOU DIDN'T DO IT the Will Plan was made by Nop & myself @ final 14

ALSO I am ready to drag some bitches
2059 days 4 hours ago
LimaBean
But imma wait for Slothy's Speech
2059 days 4 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Also I never claimed anything Liam :P. This is from my perspective
2059 days 3 hours ago
chillum
im voting for slothy just for the reason as i think chandler and liam weren't really playing for 1st and were only playing for runner up you can try change my mind though u 2
2059 days 3 hours ago
chillum
also ryan you never told anyone about voting aaron so thats your own fault

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!