This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 4 Apps~

Topic » ~Season 4 Apps~

2244 days 9 hours ago
dvs194
Name: Alanna Echeverría
Age (18+): 27
Nationality: American
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Cosplayer
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): sarcastic, intelligent, seductive, confident, curious
Public Bio: Alanna grew up as the only daughter of a showgirl with attitude problems and a shitty poker player in Las Vegas, Nevada, and ever since she was young she loved to get lost in fictional stories, in stories of girls who didn't have to worry about money, girls who just seemed to be naturally strong and independent and confident.  Eventually, she discovered the practice of cosplaying, and she quickly became one of the best costumists in Vegas, and became an internationally known name in the cosplay community. The girl exudes sexuality, ambition and confidence, and she loves to invest her whole being into her cosplays. Her one true vice, though, is lust: alongside getting to portray characters that inspire her, her other main motivation for cosplaying is that it lets her look good as fuck and pull all sorts of tail.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Lust
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Temperance
Why do you want repentance? Because STI's are really nothing to joke about and girl needs to get her act together before she catches something.
Faceclaim: https://orig00.deviantart.net/59a4/f/2016/315/1/b/sombra_by_koyorin-dao0vmy.jpg

Extras (answer as your character)
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? I'll take it myself. If someone dropped it, they obviously didn't need it that badly, did they?
How do you feel about sex? Depends on the day of the week. I'm all about it, but if you wanna hit on Sunday it'll take some extra effort.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Eh, I'm probably full already. I'd probably throw it at someone just to fuck with them. They can eat it if they want, though, I guess.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Not really. I've been pretty good at getting what I want.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? Nah. Cosplay's a lot of hard work. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find the right shade of black leather.
Are you fight or flight? Somewhere in between, I guess. Depends on the person who's trying to fight. If it's some Valley girl, sure, I can throw down, but if it's some ese that weighs in at 200 pounds, I'm out, you feel?
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? At cosplay, sure. Maybe even at just makeup and clothing in general. But not at everything. I sure as hell couldn't fill out a Form 8582 or pilot a helicopter.
Do you want repentance? Guess so. I'm here, aren't I?

Personal Info (White level pls friend me)
Name: Dante
TG Username: dvs194
Activity Level: Prob like a 6 or 7
Have you read the rules?: Yep
Promise to follow them?: Fineee
Mastermind? Sure
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? Unashamedly
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Pinky
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: This ain't Kayla's Best Friend Race girl
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Not sure what you mean, but in any case of the word girl I ain't even took the first step.
2240 days 14 hours ago
Absol
Name: Amaterasu Nishi
Age (18+): 22
Nationality: Japanese
Ultimate/SHSL (or former Ultimate): Linestander
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Calm, introverted, meticulous, absent-minded, stoic
Public Bio: Amaterasu, sometimes referred to as Ami, considers herself an oddity of the Ultimate program. Although she realizes that her talent isn’t the most demanding, she has always enjoyed her job and managed to be a rather capable linestander. She runs errands for over 100 different clients over the span of a week, and is frequently asked to carry out menial jobs by large corporations and governmental associations. Recently, Amaterasu has spent almost all of her time focusing on her job as a linestander. She claims to enjoy her job so much solely because of how little effort it takes, and she realized something in her life needs to change.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): ok
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Sloth
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Diligence
Why do you want repentance? Amaterasu finds it important to stop ignoring her own problems so much, or else she’ll never get anywhere in life.
Faceclaim: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UpewsdwCZtU/VqgxZVXTpzI/AAAAAAAABfs/wP44jgqLwDo/w795-h1121-n-rw/tumblr_nzpx1bM6GB1t01xvho1_540.jpg

~Extras (answer as your character) ~
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Try to return it, or at least give it to someone who needs it more than I do.
How do you feel about sex? No, thank you.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Both of those sound like potentially awkward social interactions. Maybe it’s best to ignore the cake entirely.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Occasionally, but not often.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? It’s my whole life.
Are you fight or flight? Flight.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? Of course not.
Do you want repentance? I think so...

~Personal Info (White level pls friend me)~
Name: can i be like… depressed kitty?
TG Username: absol
Activity Level: like, 7
Have you read the rules?: yes
Promise to follow them?: yes
Mastermind? i guess
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? your pussy drier than a phone in rice
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: yea
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: yea
How far are you in Danganronpa?: finished
2240 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Name:  Ume Halabe
Age (18+): 20
Nationality: Qishnaarian (Middle Eastern basically)
Ultimate/SHSL: Belly Dancer
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Blunt, Bold, Brash, Honest, Loyal, and sometimes sexual
Public Bio: Ume may look gracious and beautiful when she dances.... but her personality says otherwise...she's brash, bold, curses constantly and is a shame to her family. Or so she says. She never backs down from a fight and is always speaking her mind. She may be full of herself but she's a loyal friend through and through! Ume is a friend to all and never backs down from a fight. Not much is known about Ume, other than she had parents at one point and her family is poor. She doesn’t dwell on the past, always looking towards the future in everything she does. There are records of her attending Hopes Peak, but not much is on her records.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): You know what it is.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Lust
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Humility
Why do you want repentance? For acceptance with her family.
Faceclaim: https://i.gyazo.com/dbe16d56accef360296547d8df4b6137.jpg

~Extras (answer as your character) ~
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Return it
How do you feel about sex? Love it
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Share it.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Yes.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? Yes.
Are you fight or flight? Fight
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? No.
Do you want repentance? No.

Name: Sophia Ann Wolfe
Age (18+): 32
Nationality: Austrian/American
Ultimate/SHSL:  Former Ultimate Composer
Sexuality: Straight (?)
Personality (5 words or a short description): Sophia is known to keep to herself. She likes to talk to herself when she thinks she’s alone. She is highly intelligent. She can create lyrical masterpieces that can bring tears to the eyes. Secretive about her life and talent, she only speaks to those who she “trusts”.
Public Bio: Sophia’s mother and father have kept her in the house most of the time due to her partial blindness. Her world can sometimes be covered in darkness, or fuzzy shades of gray. She was also born into wealth and proud of her family’s heritage. To her, money is no object. She was raised to be independent and to trust no one. Not even herself. Because of her harsh nature she is cut off financially from her family. She is an alumnus of Hopes Peak and even is a teacher of music there. She had to quit her job to accept forgiveness.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): You know what to do.
Faceclaim: https://data.whicdn.com/images/277338645/large.png
~Extras (answer as your character)~
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Keep it
How do you feel about sex? Indifferent.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Eat it.
Do you find yourself jealous often? No.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? Yes.
Are you fight or flight? Flight.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? Yes.
Do you want repentance? No Comment.

Name: Agni Ashe
Age (18+): 24
Nationality: Desi/American
Ultimate/SHSL: Pyrotechnician
Sexuality: Gay
Personality (5 words or a short description): If you can’t stand the heat, stay away from Agni. Even when he was little, he had a fiery personality that few could handle. That never meant he wasn’t a nice kid, he’s just a few firecrackers short of an explosion.
Public Bio: Agni was raised in a poor village in India. He doesn’t know his father, and doesn’t want to. The only thing he knows of his father is his las name: Ashe. As a child he was known to care for animals…a bit too much. He didn’t just play with fire, it was almost like he could control it. Whenever his village had a festival everyone would wait with baited breath for Agni and his spectacular lightshow! Agni’s very open about his past that involves his family and holds his mother closest to his heart. He’d do almost anything for her, hence why he’s here even if his religion is technically Judaism. Agni has attended hopes Peak but never fully graduated because he was kicked out for…rowdy behavior.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): You know you had to do it to 'em.
What is your sin (of the seven deadly ones)? Wrath
Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you like to gain in the end? Patience
Why do you want repentance? For forgiveness and to make his mother happy.
Faceclaim: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/f/f7/Kasai%40Insane.png/revision/latest?cb=20160917053107
~Extras (answer as your character)~
You find $20 on the street do you save it for yourself or try to return it? Return it.
How do you feel about sex? Waiting for the right one.
There’s one last slice of cake, do you share it? Or eat it for yourself? Share it.
Do you find yourself jealous often? Yes.
Do you like to sleep and do nothing all day? No.
Are you fight or flight? Fight.
Do you think you’re better than everyone else? No.
Do you want repentance? Yes, please!

~Personal Info (White level pls friend me)~
Name: How My Ass Taste?
TG Username: Womens History Month
Activity Level: girls
Have you read the rules?: I made them so I won’t follow them
Promise to follow them?:  Probably broke them already
Mastermind? I’m the mastermind this season
Do you listen to CupcakKe the rapper? I’m legally buying the whole album when I’m not broke again.
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: I broke this rule I think
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: I’m gonna rig it
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Haven’t read the comics, haven’t played UDG but I’ve played all three games and watched the anime dubbed because im trash
2240 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
~APPS CLOSED~

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!