This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Huntington Arc S3 Applications~

Topic » ~Huntington Arc S3..

2351 days 17 hours ago
Noxity
Name: Ito Nakamura
Age (13-17): 17
Nationality: Japanese
Ultimate/SHSL: Historian
Sexuality: Straight
Personality (5 words or a short description): Helpfull, Confident, Proud, Credible, Educated
Public Bio:
Ever since Ito was a young girl she always excelled in history. Greek, Roman, Japanese, Chinese, European, French you know it Ito knows it. Fascinated by culture, fashion, language, and customs. Always happy to boast about her knowledge on various historical subjects even in times it is not needed. Growing up in a small town she subjected herself to her passion and studies. Often leading to her being bullied in school due to her absurd costumes, unneeded remarks and overall unfriendliness, Ito began to contemplate. Maybe this Ultimate Talent isn't so Ultimate after all. Maybe if this could all go away she would be normal. Normality is something Ito had never experienced, getting rid of this "Talent" is the only way to get the slightest taste of normality. 

Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):  Will PM
Why do you want your talent removed?: To achieve the Goal of normality
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Ito herself
Faceclaim: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/code-realize/images/1/1f/Victoria.png/revision/latest?cb=20150714003003

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker?: Shoemaker
Music Box or Rocking Horse?: Music Box
YoYo or Jacks?: Jacks
Jack in the box or a haunted doll?: Haunted Doll
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie

~Personal Info (White level pls friend me)~
Name: Nick
TG Username: Noxity
Activity Level: 9
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Promise to follow them?: Yes
Want to help Clarke?: Sure
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Aries
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Of Course
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Duh!
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Chapter 2 of the third game (Yes ive played v1 and v2)
2350 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Name: Tosu Hamada/“Kobe”
Age (13-17): 16
Ultimate/SHSL: Prisoner/Prosopognosist
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): There is no definite character to Kobe. He takes the term “It’s better to be feared than loved” with a grain of salt, as he usually likes to take control of someone but then eventually becomes more friendly towards them. He has a very strong sense of judgement which affects the way he views someone, so he could be your best friend or worst enemy. He’s not afraid to get his hands dirty and rarely starts fight, but he’ll always finish them.
Public Bio: Tosu was born into a very poor family with his parents and 5 siblings, but he always remained optimistic. He always the best of bad times and did what he could to protect his family. However, one night, the police got an urgent call from one Tosu’s neighbors, and when they showed up to his house, they found his entire family dead, along with other unidentifiable people, and in the middle of it all, Tosu holding a knife. Tosí was naturally arrested for the genocide that ocurred on his house, and when the police tried to interrogate him, all he would say was “They got what they deserved” repeatedly. Tosu was found guilty for the crime and sent to a correctional precinct. He spent the rest of his life in prison, and got the nickname “Kobe” to mock that he’ll never escape. He’s fully accepted the nickname and hasn’t used his original name since. Eventually, the head of the Correction Bureau decided it was time to execute him. On his execution day, he begged for his life and told them he could help them out by identifying other criminals. Living with criminals his whole life, Kobe has recognized certain facial features and characteristics that can be associated with criminals. Since Kobe had been a obedient prisoner, the police decided to  give him one chance. They put him in front of a line of potential suspects, and Kobe easily picked out who he believed was guilty, and it turned out to be correct: a man who murdered solely for his bloodlust. Impressed, the police decided to let him live and he has been working with the cops to identify criminals in the prison ever since. The police noticed that despite being in prison his whole life, Kobe has a good nature about him, and perhaps there’s hope that he could change his ways. Once they heard about the talent removal program, the police decided they should send him there, hoping with all their heart that Kobe could have a normal life. With a little convincing from the police, the head of the Correction Bureau agreed to send him off.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Will be sent
Why do you want your talent removed?: The police want him to forget his crimes and time in prison so he can be released and live a normal life since they believe he never deserved it. 
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: The head of the Correction Bureau of the Ministry of Justice
Faceclaim:https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/3/3f/25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0--art-drawings-anime-guys.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170802144800 (Might change if I find something better idk I don’t really like this one)

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa’s Little Helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Music Box
YoYo or Jacks? Jacks
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack in the Box
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie? Idk...

Name: Rennac
TG Username: Rennac
Activity Level: 6...?
Want to help Clarke? I think I missed this last season, but probably not...
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Probably Aries
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: No, I’m going to start loads of beef >:)
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yes
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Finished!
2349 days 23 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*3 MORE DAYS*
2348 days 17 hours ago
Maladus1
Name: Genki Ohno
Ultimate/SHSL: Cuddler
Sexuality: Not really personally sure
Personality (5 words or a short description): Soothing, Warm, Lonely, Glum, Compliant
Public Bio:  Growing up Genki wasn't really the lovable cinnamon roll or the cute kid everyone loved. Hell, he probably didn't really have a good social standing. However, Genki always seemed to have that "magic touch" that can pretty much soothe anyone and take their anxieties away. After he helped comfort a couple of friends after a tragic school event, he eventually was steered towards the cuddling market that is supposedly popular in Japan, where he became really popular. However he always secretly felt like no one truly cared about his own feelings, only his talent, which lead him to want his talent removed permanently.

Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here): Due to his feelings about his talent being taken for granted, he became depressed, and sought out a therapist to help him with his personal dilemma. However, what solidified his decision to get his talent removed was a series of perverted people trying to gain an audience with him.

Why do you want your talent removed?: He feels like his talent is being taken advantage of without him getting anything in return. He just wants to live a normal life like everyone else.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Genki's therapist
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/13/31/2d13312f587d5bee4859b0fa3a1c6094--hipster-boys-hipster-anime.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker: Santa's Little Helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse: Rocking Horse
YoYo or Jacks: Yoyo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll: Haunted Doll
Barbie or Bratz: Barbie

Name: Brandan
TG Username: Maladus1
Activity Level: 7/10
Have you read the rules?: Yup
Promise to follow them?: Yup!
Want to help Clarke?: Sure!
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: Alise (Alice!)
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Your cool with me
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yeah I know :)
How far are you in Danganronpa?: Well haven't played the third game but spoiled myself silly
2347 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
Name: Addison Green
Nationality: Hispanic
Ultimate/SHSL: Singing
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality (5 words or a short description): Quiet, Nervous, Smart, Shy,Sad
Public Bio: She grew up in a very poor household, and when something happened to her parents she was adopted into an abusive household and she eventually ran away.
Private Bio (PM me if you don’t want to share it here):
Why do you want your talent removed?: It is getting her no where and she doesn't want to be reminded of her failures
Who signed the paperwork for the removal?: Her adopted mom
Faceclaim: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BVQJhV67-7U/Un5aBHXtChI/AAAAAAAACCM/YyfUurLeRPA/s1600/Electra-Heart-marina-and-the-diamonds-31952314-653-819.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa's Little Helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Music Box
YoYo or Jacks? Yoyo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Haunted Doll
Barbie or Bratz? Bratz

Name: Steven
TG Username: Turkeylover
Activity Level: 8
Want to help Clarke? Yeah
Who was your favorite Protag of UiD (Alise, Aries, or Yashiro)?: ......
Promise not to start shit with anyone and keep the drama to a minimum?: Yes
Do you realize that you may lose this game?: Yeah
How far are you in Danganronpa?: ......
2347 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Name of Student: Bethany DuMonte
Nationality: American
Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate child psychologist
Personality: Demure, Coy, Confident, Bold, Mature
Sexuality: Bi
Public Profile: Children are Bethany’s passion in life…but not to raise, to study. She finds children, what they do, why they do things, and how they think fascinating. She has won many awards for her programs on new age child care but something tragic in her life made her change. She no longer wants to work with children and must have her Ultimate removed.
Private Bio: Was part of a child sex scandal but got away scotch free…
Why do you want your talent removed? Personal reasons…
Who signed the paperwork for the removal? Parents.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/80/6e/80806e945078b872651f1e9518324b88.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Santa’s Little Helper
Music Box or Rocking Horse?  Music Box
YoYo or Jacks? Yoyo
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? A Haunted Doll
Barbie or Bratz? Bratz

Name of Character: Jaime Steele
Age (ranging from 13-17): 15
Nationality: Canadian
Sexuality: Straight
Ultimate/SHSL: Photographer
Personality: Timid, soft spoken, flakey, cowardly, shy
Public Bio: Jaime mostly keeps to himself. He has always loved taking pictures and finding the beauty in everything.
Private Bio: Was forced to take pictures of naked female classmates by bullies, the pictures are still on his camera
Why do you want your talent removed? He doesn’t like how his talent was used.
Who signed the paperwork for the removal? He did.
Face Claim https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/13/31/2d13312f587d5bee4859b0fa3a1c6094--hipster-boys-hipster-anime.jpg

~Extras~
Santa’s Little Helper, or A shoemaker? Shoemaker
Music Box or Rocking Horse? Music box
YoYo or Jacks? Jacks
Jack in the box or a haunted doll? Jack in the Box
Barbie or Bratz? Barbie
2347 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
{APPS CLOSED}

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!