This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Updates

Topic » Updates

2232 days 4 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
START DATE: FRIDAY MARCH 23RD 7;30PM EST
2226 days 1 hour ago
UnicornGoddess98
Stamps Animal

Small yellow frogs on their wrists=Greed
blue cow marks on wrist=lust
orange pig on wrist=Gluttony
green dog=Envy
light blue goat=Sloth
red bear=Wrath
Purple horse=Pride
2218 days 1 hour ago
UnicornGoddess98
Motive:
Greed people spun the wheel to either get cash or give someone a disease. They also have the antidote for each disease as well as a ticket to leave the game if they don't die in the end.

Tickets:
Mikami
Ema
Haruki

Diseases:
Alanna: Black Lung
Jericho: Water Allergy

Antidote Holders:
Sophia
Mia
Mikami
Haruki
Ema
2218 days 1 hour ago
UnicornGoddess98
nvm Sophia doesn't have her antidote anymore

Everyone else still has theirs to share if they want to
2217 days 23 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Mikami no longer has an antidote it broke
2217 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Those with tickets can willingly give them away whenever
2215 days 11 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
I am sorry to say that I will be putting UiD on pause until mid May at the very least. I have a lot on my plate irl and I just don鈥檛 have t in me to actually enjoy rping. Don鈥檛 worry we are going to finish this episode and do a trial and all that. I just need time to get back into doing what I love. And I also believe we need a break from the constant drs that are happening back to back. I would also like to apologize to those who I鈥檝e signed up for rps for. Thank you so much for making UiD so great and I cherish your support. Mother Ubi just needs a break 馃挅
2213 days 9 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
This group is officially on hiatus. If you have questions please check my blog before reaching me. You can reach me through skype or discord.

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!