This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council - Jambalaya

Topic » Final Tribal Council -..

2171 days 16 hours ago
Hufus
Hello guys!

First of all, congrats on getting this far! It's really glad to have 2 of my friends standing there ;)

But yeah, once again I'm sorry, I'm finishing my semester in a few days, so I got all tangled up with it... it was cr4zy and couldn't focus here before, but now im free.

The only question I have is more of a request... I want you to compare each juror to a former Survivor player. Tbh I love this and I always ask this when I'm a juror. LOL

Gl y'all, I'll be reading everything and then ill cast my vote!
2171 days 16 hours ago
sihz
Hey Garret

I think my hardest moment in the game, I had both. The double tribal with a tribe I felt most uncomfortable with which could have been super safe if I went with Glenn and Tim but be in a not super powerful place later on or take a huge risk and go for the jugular to scale up on the safety pole, I was definitely being lied to and set up to fail but I overcame and the second time was when I realized Will had so many people backing him up which made my position in the game not as in control as his, and I had to aim for nothing less than first place so plans were executed and I risked everything I had to get first, not just to get by and be safe hoping it paid off. And here I am, overcoming every obstacle!

Thanks for the question, I hope I leave you satisfied with the answer.
2171 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Already time to be the devil's advocate
James, you were supposed to go at 16th after I gave glen my idol but, I goofed and didn't vote in time. My question for you is why I should I bother to vote you after you gave up trying o speak to me?
2171 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Yes, I was with Greg. He was one of those to tell me about your plan that tribal.
I would also just like to say there are a lot of luck in every survivor game, such as tribes and swaps. Thank you for your answer and good luck!
2171 days 14 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Wish I was on jury :/
2171 days 13 hours ago
sihz
hey hufus LOL i hope to be one of those 2 friends xx

jokes aside, if i were to compare the jurors to survivor players LOL um tough task but lets see

10th Timothy - Danielle (HvV), he had a relatively good gameplay however he was put in a situation he became a target by association with another player (Glenn who explicitly told me Tim was his sheep) and therefore, the people who had his back, turned on him only for that.
9th Raven - Sandra (Game Changers) possibly had a great chance of winning due to his social game had he made it further, but he was really fucked by a twist as he was perceived as a threat
8th Will - Andrew Savage (Second Chance), outstanding player from the get-go, leader of a big alliance but lacks of self awareness to realize he needs to lay low which is what became his demise with a massive blindside leaving his alliance cracking even more
7th Garret -  Kelly Wigglesworth (Second Chance), member of a big alliance in a very safe spot but once the head of the group left, his fate in the game was shaken as the other members had better connections than he did, putting him as a target which caused his sendoff
6th Glenn - Jason (Kaoh Rong), power player premerge but somehow he found himself outcast at the merge and targeted by most but was kept a few rounds until he couldn't be saved anymore (funnily enough he also got 6th in that season LOL)
5th Hufus - Terry (Second Chance), a player with a good record with potential to be a front runner but due to external circumstances that made him inactive and unable to invest more time in the game, his position in the game was endangered and eventually voted out.
4th Hoop - Angela (Ghost Island), loyal as hell but was constantly in and out of majority and easy to target by was kept until the fire making challenge was his downfall.

I hope no one is offended by this LOL but it was a fun question, I hope I did my task correctly Hufus!
2171 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Alright sergio, my devil's advocate question for you is what is one thing each of the other two did better than you at and why?
2171 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Greg, you were a wildcard, switching sides constantly, my devil's advocate question for you is what is your biggest regret in the game?
2171 days 10 hours ago
sihz
Alright Hoop Hoop, interesting Q

Greg, the one thing he did better than me was to closely associate himself to 2 bigger players (James and myself) and use them as shields but to also have good information from both sides and not seem like a target hence why he never received votes or was even mentioned at all, which made him a great candidate for f3 that is at least a chance to win. Now, will that get him a win, thats the Q!

James, despite of not winning any immunities he positioned himself in a big and strong alliance, something I never really had so he did that better than me I guess because that's not the way I play. However, you cannot be that close minded as far as interactions with the outcasts as they will become the jury, it has its pros and cons to be honest. Either strategy is respectable though

I hope I answered what you asked for Hoop Hoop!
2171 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
Respectable answer
2171 days 3 hours ago
J2999
James - What was the big (or small) moment in the game that you think propelled you to the final 3?

Not gonna lie I believe I'm here due to my social skills. Each vote I made sure I never had to vote an ally, and it got to the point where I was aligned with all the other players in the final 5.

Though to answer your question, I guess actually you being voted off, Will. I mean, you were my closest ally this game and others knew we were together, so you being voted off meant people thought they could easily use me as a vote which made people not want to vote for me, giving me an easier path to the final 3
2171 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Hufus I'll try answer yours later when I'm at my room

To answer your question Hoop- Because me not speaking to you doesn't determine my game as a whole. On the whole I believe I had a real good social game to be honest, and basically the reason I didn't speak to you much was because I don't see the point in being fake to someone.

Also, talking is a two way Streak. It's both our faults we didn't speak much, either could've started the convo. But yeah the main reason you should vote me is when you look at my game as a whole, particularly my social game and considering the fact that I stayed as loyal as possible
2171 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Garret's question- the toughest moment for me was probably when I was in that tied vote 7*-1-1 for the vote for 16th. Like had Hoop voted, I'd have been out. That made me realise I had to improve my social game which I definitely think I did considering I've made it this far.
2170 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
For the last time this season, I'll read the votes!
2170 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sergio

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!