This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2597 days 9 hours ago
SaneBrock
why did i sign up for this torture this game is making me lose my mind every second every minute every hour everyday feels like it will never end i want nothing more than to claim the title of rsf champion but i cant help but wonder if everything val is putting me through is worth it all to survive this experiment i will need every ounce of light i can get val was broken
2597 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
INCORRECT

Guess again
2597 days 9 hours ago
SaneBrock
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2597 days 9 hours ago
SaneBrock
hi why did i sign up for this torture this game is making me lose my mind every second every minute every hour everyday feels like it will never end i want nothing more than to claim the title of rsf champion but i cant help but wonder if everything val is putting me through is worth it all to survive this experiment i will need every ounce of light i can get val has spoken
2597 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
INCORRECT

Guess again
2597 days 9 hours ago
SaneBrock
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2597 days 9 hours ago
SaneBrock
hi why did i sign up for this torture this game is making me lose my mind every second every minute every hour everyday feels like it will never end i want nothing more than to claim the title of rsf champion but i cant help but wonder if everything val is putting me through is worth it all to survive this experiment i will need every ounce of fight i can get val has spoken
2597 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
INCORRECT

Guess again
2596 days 13 hours ago
SaneBrock
VAL, I QUIT THIS TEST
2596 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Are you sure you quit the Test where you drop to AUTO last place and receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment?
2596 days 11 hours ago
SaneBrock
Yes. The picture is too blurry, I can't figure out what's wrong. Don't want to waste any more of your time
2596 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have quit this Test and AUTO drop to LAST Place. AND have earned a penalty in the upcoming Treatment.
2595 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Number 11

I can now reveal the results of the Wheely Long Message Test.

All 9 remaining Solitarians participated in the Test.  Of the 9 of you, ONLY THREE completed the Test with 6 choosing to quit.  Of those 6, three quit without making any guesses while the other three quit after getting as close to 1 or 2 words off.

To those who asked, I was well aware that the more you zoomed in on the image the more blurry the letters got.  This was the purpose of the test in that the main focus was NOT finding the start and end of the message as that would have been a very simple test.  The main point was to decipher the letters by zooming in as LITTLE as possible and reading them as the less you zoomed in the less blurry the letters were.

Your result was QUITTING the Test.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, all SIX players who Quit the Treatment ALL dropped to AUTO Last Place and will all receive a penalty in the Upcoming Treatment.

The Solitarians who performed the worst in this Test and will ALL receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Numbers 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11

Of the 3 who completed the Test, 2 players reached a time under 1 hour.  Their difference in time was LESS THAN 3 MINUTES.  Of those 2, the winner had the lowest time of 42 minutes, 15 seconds.  Thus, that Solitarian will earn safety from the Treatment.

The winner of this Test and thus earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the next cycle of my experiment is
Number 8.

As you can see, you have not won this Test and will be forced to compete in my next Treatment.   In addition, as you have performed the worst in this Test you will be given a penalty in the upcoming Treatment.  Your next Treatment will be posted in a few minutes but will not be able to be played until a few hours from now.

Good luck.
2595 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time for your next Treatment, Keyboard Conundrum 2.0

In this Treatment you will have to simply type out 6 words/phrases related to Solitary.  The catch is that your keyboard will be reprogrammed so when you type out a letter the letter that is typed out may not be the same one you think it will be.  For example if you press the U key, the letter that may be typed could be Z.

All 26 letters AS WELL as the space bar will be reprogrammed in the 6 rounds with every 2 rounds having the same keyboard reprogramming.  So Rounds 1 and 2 will have the same keyboard configuration, as well as Rounds 3 and 4 and then Rounds 5 and 6.

As a twist, the keyboard will NOT be randomly reprogrammed.  There WILL be a pattern in each that could help you finish faster if you figure it out.

This Treatment will be done in Chatzy.  When I tell you what you must type, you must press a key (tell me what you type in the Chatzy).  I will then respond with what the screen shows.  At any point if the phrase does not match what it needs to be then you must re-start that round from the beginning.  Once you have correctly typed all 6 words/phrases out, your time will stop. 

You are only allowed to press one key at a time and can only post after I respond to you.

NOTE: Capitals are not necessary.

NOTE: To indicate a space, the character * will be used.

For those of you who receive a penalty round, you will have a 7th Round which will have a different keyboard configuration than any of the previous rounds.  In addition, there will be NO PATTERN and will be the only one to have a completely random keyboard configuration.

The Solitarian who finishes the Treatment in the longest amount of time will be forced to leave Solitary and press the Red Button.

Whenever you want to play simply post the phrase:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

and then mail me.

I can only host 1 person at a time so if you try to play and I am hosting another then you are put in a queue to play next.  You would normally be given 48 hours to at least play, HOWEVER because my availability on Sunday will be very limited, you will have until AT LEAST MONDAY at 11:59 pm est (a little under 69 hours from now) to attempt to start this Treatment WHILE I AM ONLINE.  If you do and can never play due to me hosting others then an extension will be considered.

You can play at any time starting in a few hours when I wake up and post you can begin.

If you have any questions, ask them in your Pod.

Good luck.
2595 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available for you to start the Test.  I should be online until the deadline.  When you are ready post anywhere in your Pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

then mail me.  We can then start your Test.

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 11

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!