This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2610 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have been targeted by Number 10.

The chatzy will determine what the result is.
2610 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your water pistol chosen has resulted in:

SAFE

You will now choose the next Solitarian to Target and can choose anyone except the Solitarian who targeted you, Number 10.

Based on your list, you will Target Number 8.
2610 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Test is now over.

All 10 remaining Solitarians participated in the Test.

I will not reveal the order Solitarians were eliminated.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, the Solitarian who was eliminated 1st is the worst performer

The Solitarians who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 7

The last 2 Solitarians standing have won this Test.

The winners of this Test and thus BOTH earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the next cycle of my experiment are
Numbers 10 and 11.

As you can see, you are 1 of the winners of this Test and have earned safety from my next Treatment.  The next Treatment will be posted in a few hours so you can see what your fellow competitors will face.  Enjoy this short break.

Good luck.
2610 days 21 hours ago
SaneBrock
yay :D
2610 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
You earned safety from the Treatment, I will post here the rules of it so you can see what your competitors will be doing:

"Good morning-evening-afternoon.

Welcome to your next Treatment, Rainbow Connection.

In this treatment you will hunt on Tengaged and select 15 Tengaged users to use their karma levels to complete several math equations.  The twist is that these 15 users must complete the Tengaged rainbow meaning you will have 1 user per color level (White, Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Brown, Black, Silver, Gold, Sky, Blood, TV Star).  The only restriction you have on the users is you cannot use yourself.

You will use the karma levels of all 15 users to create 4 different math equations.  For each equation you will be given several restrictions on which math symbols you can use.  You will then have to use ALL 15 numbers in EACH EQUATION.  The goal is to create an equation that is true, meaning the values on both sides of the equal sign are equal.  So for example if the restriction is all plus signs, an example of an equation would be:

WHITE + TV STAR = YELLOW + ORANGE + LIGHT GREEN + GREEN + BLUE + PURPLE + RED + BROWN + BLACK + SILVER + GOLD + SKY + BLOOD

In addition, another twist is you can combine karmas of 2 different users (of the 15) into one.  So if the TV Star karma is 5600 and the White karma is 5, if you combine them by listing them as such in the equation:

WHITE, TV STAR

then the number used in that place will be 55600

If you cannot get the equations to be exactly equal you can submit an uneven equation at the cost of the penalty.  For example if one side of the equation is 450 and the other side is 500, then the penalty points will be the difference of the 2 sides MULTIPLIED by the penalty factor (Dependent on which equation it is).

The Solitarian who has the HIGHEST amount of penalty points after doing the 4 equations will be forced to leave Solitary and be eliminated.

When you are ready to submit an answer, then post the phrase:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

anywhere in your Pod.  You then post LINKS TO THE TENGAGED PROFILES of the 15 users you are using in all equations.  You then list all 4 equations you have in the form I showed in the example above.

For the pod who received a penalty for finishing the Test in Last place, you will have to complete a FIFTH EQUATION using the 15 Tengaged users thus giving them a greater chance at earning penalty points.

This Treatment will require math skills and creativity.

The equations you must complete are as follows as well as the penalty factor:

Equation 1: Only plus signs used (Penalty Factor: 1)
Equation 2: Equal number of plus signs and minus signs. (Penalty Factor: 5)
Equation 3: Use 2 multiplication signs on the SAME SIDE of the Equation, the rest are plus and minus signs (Penalty Factor: 10)
Equation 4: Use 1 multiplication sign, 1 division sign and the rest are plus signs with the multiplication and division being on OPPOSITE sides of the equation. (Penalty Factor: 20)

Penalty Equation: Use at least 1 plus, 1 minus, 1 multiplication and 1 division sign, the rest can be any of the 4 (Penalty Factor: 2)

If you have any questions, ask in your Pod and I will do my best to answer/clarify anything."
2610 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear, order of operations WILL come into play.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker will be the difference between the highest karma and lowest karma with the smallest difference getting the better placement
2610 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline for this Treatment is you have to post your submission by 12:59 am est TONIGHT  (22 hours from this post)
2610 days 4 hours ago
SaneBrock
i do NOT have to play correct
2610 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Correct since you won the Test.
2609 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 11

The Treatment is Over.

I will in the main group reveal who is the next casualty of Solitary 2.0

You are free to observe but cannot comment.
2608 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Test is now available to be played  until 12:59 pm est TOMORROW (a little over 24 hours from now).

You must START by that deadline.  Once you start you will have AT MOST 1 hour to finish from the second it starts.  If you are still playing when the deadline hits, that is alright as long as you started by the deadline.

This test will remain an unknown until the moment you choose to start.  Later that night I will reveal the results.
2608 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
When you are ready post anywhere in your Pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

then mail me.  We can then start your Test.
2608 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available for the Test.

I stated in a previous post how to start.

An important note is I will unfortunately not be available most of the night (likely 8 pm est or a little earlier until 2 am est, later possibly).  Due to this the deadline for the Test has been extended to 6 pm est FRIDAY.
2608 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
You here and ready?
2608 days 5 hours ago
SaneBrock
This can be played on mobile right?

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 11

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!