This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2565 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available for you to start the Test.  I should be online until the deadline.  When you are ready post anywhere in your Pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

then mail me.  We can then start your Test.
2564 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your Treatment will be held here.

http://us21.chatzy.com/68503091178950
2563 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 11

This treatment is over.

Your official time is 50 minutes, 32 seconds.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identity of the eliminated contestant.  You are free to observe but not comment.
2561 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hello Number 11.

I apologize for the inconvenience of the past few days as it appears my motherboard had been hacked.

But now, I, your favorite AI, Val have returned to my rightful place in Solitary.

I thank all of you for reprogramming the motherboard to remove the hacker and cement my place here.

I have decided that in lieu of an official Test that I will reward the effort of the player who was able to master my motherboard and restore me to my rightful place in the fastest time.  I will also punish the Solitarian who took the longest to help restore me to my place here with a penalty in the Upcoming Treatment.

Your time was 3 hours, 18 minutes, 17 seconds.

Your penalty time was 5 hours.

Your official time was 8 hours, 18 minutes, 17 seconds.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, there were 2 clear players who struggled with times (between runtime and penalty time) reaching over 6 hours, with the person with the worst time to receive a penalty in the Upcoming Treatment.

The Solitarian who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 11

Of all 8 who completed the Test, 2 players reached a total time under 1 hour.  Of those 2, the clear winner had the lowest total time of 25 minutes, 36 seconds.  Thus, that Solitarian will earn safety from the Treatment.

The winner of this Test and thus earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the next cycle of my experiment is
Number 4.

As you can see, you have not won this Test and will be forced to compete in my next Treatment.   In addition, as you have performed the worst in this Test you will be given a penalty in the upcoming Treatment.  Your next Treatment will be posted in a few hours.

Good luck.
2560 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Number 11.

I apologize for the delay but your next Treatment will now begin.

Welcome to your Music Video Mayhem Treatment.  Your goal will be to watch 10 music videos to find/count certain things to create a 20 digit number based on ten 2 digit numbers with a number per video.

I will give you the list of 10 music videos and what to count in a random order.  When you find the numbers you will place them in the order I give you.

When you are ready to guess, post the phrase:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

In a separate post then post your 20 digit guess in the format

XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX

with a pair of X's representing a number.  Your score will be how far each number is from the correct answer so if one number is 45 and you guess 48 then you earn 3 penalty points.

The trick is that you are allowed AT MOST FIVE GUESSES.  So you can make 5 guesses at any point.  The only guess that will be judged will be the guess that has the lowest overall score (your best score).  BUT, in the event of a tie, your next best score will be judged as the tiebreaker and so on.  So, you can use your guesses to guess different combinations in the hopes of getting 1 perfect score of 0.  Another method is if you are fully confident in your guess then you can make the same guess multiple times in the hopes your score is perfect and if a tiebreaker is needed your score will still be 0.

One of you earned a penalty for finishing last in the Test.  That penalty is that while everyone receives 5 guesses, that person only receives THREE GUESSES.  If the tiebreaker goes past the initial 3 guesses then the score for the 4th and 5th guess (ones they could not make) would be the worst possible score leading to the worse placement.

The Solitarian who has the highest amount of penalty points on their best guess will be forced to leave Solitary and be eliminated.

If you have any questions or clarifications then post them in your Pod.

You will have until Sunday at 8 pm est (43 hours from now) to make all of your guesses and I will post results that night.

I will post the Music Videos to watch and links to them as well as what to look for/count in a few minutes.
2560 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Music Videos will be given in alphabetical order of song title BUT the order you need to place the answers in the code is in order of the PUBLISH DATE of the videos (According to the links I sent) from OLDEST to NEWEST with the oldest in the beginning and the newest in the end

Music Videos:

1. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic

--The sum of the number represented by the Roman Numerals on the hat worn by Bruno Mars, the number Bruno Mars bets on in the game of Roulette, the most number of men in Bruno's crew of roughly 10 people (including Bruno) to wear a hat (HINT: The last number is in a scene in a hallway)

2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

--The sum of all 7 digits in the phone number shown during the music video.

3. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling

--The number of total people (including Justin) throughout the video who are seen individually dancing in a scene.  (HINT: If the same person dances alone in multiple shots they still count as 1 person)

4. Psy - Gangnam Style

--The total number of times the phrase "Gangnam Style" is said in the entire video.

5. Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igNVdlXhKcI
--The sum of the total number of people who wore glasses at 1 point in the video and the total number of couples seen dancing in the center of 2 lines of people (1 line of people per side) (HINT: Count each number individually then add them, if a person or couple fits the criteria and appears in multiple shots they still count as 1 person)

6. Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2D_5TzXCA
--The sum of the total number of jackets/shirts/robes worn by Lady Gaga in the video, the most number of people seen running towards Lady Gaga in the desert in one frame, and the number of times the video switched from any scene to Lady Gaga in her pink outfit with a guitar. (HINT: For the last one if the scene switches to different views of Lady Gaga in the same outfit/with the guitar with no other scene in between then that still counts as 1.)

7. Wiz Khalifa - See You Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
--The total number of scenes in which footage of Paul Walker appears (HINT: If there is a scene where Paul Walker is seen in a car that is stationary and then moving, that counts as 2 different scenes - this will play into the count at least once.)

8. Justin Bieber - Sorry (Lyric Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELbX5CMomE
--How many phrases/groupings of words (if it is just 1 word that counts as a phrase) appear in text somewhere in the video? (If the same phrase appears more than once at different times, they count as separate phrases.) (HINT: If 2 groups of words are shown in 2 separate portions such as a card and it's reflection then it counts as 1 phrase as it is in the same frame, but if the grouping is in a card then that card is "moved" out of the way to show another phrase they count as 2 SEPARATE phrases since the card being moved away is simply being removed.)

9. Maroon 5 - Sugar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09R8_2nJtjg
--The sum of the number of weddings crashed by the band (number of couples [bride/groom] they sang for) and the season number of the Voice in which the 5 Semi-Finalists are shown at some point.

10. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA
--The total number of times the girl in the video (Brittany Cherry from SYTYCD and DWTS Troupe) had her body spin/rotate a full 360 degrees (a full circle) throughout the video (HINT: If she is lifted off the ground and spun around or flipped that does NOT count as a spin since she is spun by another and you are counting how many times she spins/rotates)

Good luck.
2558 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 11

This treatment is over.

The order of videos was:

Call Me Maybe
Gangnam Style
Thinking Out Loud
Sugar
Marvin Gaye
See You Again
Sorry (Lyric)
Can't Stop the Feeling
24K Magic
Million Reasons

The code was: 26-18-18-14-12-23-48-15-52-27

Your official score was DQ.  You did not submit any guesses in before the deadline.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
has come to an end.  You officially finish in 8th place.

In the main group, I will reveal your identity.  You are free to now comment in the main group.

You must in THIS GROUP post the phrase anywhere

PRESSES RED BUTTON

If you do not do so within 24 hours, you will hurt your chances at future casting in the RSF Franchise
2535 days 1 hour ago
SaneBrock
PRESSES RED BUTTON

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 11

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!