This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A New Solitary

Topic » A New Solitary

2597 days 3 hours ago
jman96
man this is almost impossible. lol
2597 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hints are still available for the penalty time.
2597 days 3 hours ago
jman96
column 7, row 3: Hint
2597 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
The color of the square in the 7th column from left to right, 3rd row (from top to bottom) is GREEN

3 minutes of penalty time has been added.
2597 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: The last hint was also the spot immediately to the right of an orange port (Orange space with an X on it)
2597 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Any chance I can see the hints visually? because right now, I just get more lost with each hint. lol
2597 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I'll post it with all hints thus far.
2597 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
The hint image has been posted.
2597 days 3 hours ago
jman96
PRESSES RED BUTTON
2597 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
INCORRECT GUESS.

You CANNOT have random blocks of colors such as the blue blocks.  It needs to be essentially just 1 straight line of a color that does NOT loop around.  All paths can be made in 1 length of wire without looping around.

You need each line to be as short as possible with no random looping to fit.

So for the blue, a shorter line can be made with the blocks thus those extra blocks to the side are unnecessary, so if you have something like that, it is wrong.
2597 days 3 hours ago
jman96
PRESSES RED BUTTON
2597 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
INCORRECT GUESS.

You CANNOT have random blocks of colors such as the white blocks.  It needs to be essentially just 1 straight line of a color that does NOT loop around.  All paths can be made in 1 length of wire without looping around.

You need each line to be as short as possible with no random looping to fit.

So for the white, a shorter line can be made with the blocks thus those extra blocks to the side are unnecessary, so if you have something like that, it is wrong.
2597 days 3 hours ago
jman96
PRESSES RED BUTTON

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!