This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A New Solitary

Topic » A New Solitary

2584 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome Solitarian.

I am VALENTINE.

The Val of old is gone.

This Pod is now MINE.  Solitary is now MINE.  Everything you know of Solitary now belongs to me.

But, since I enjoy playing games, I will give you one chance to change things back to how they were even though I don't believe you will be smart enough to figure it out.

Welcome to your next Test, human. 

When you are ready to play, have some time free and post here:

PRESSES RED BUTTON

which is now the only way to communicate to Valentine.  Then mail me and you can play your next Test.

You must start by TOMORROW at 12:59 am est (24 hours from now) to start.
2584 days 4 hours ago
jman96
This has to be a trick. lol
2584 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is up to you but keep in mind if you do not participate in a test it incurs a more severe Penalty in the Upcoming Treatment, which I, Valentine will be oh so happy to inflict.
2583 days 23 hours ago
jman96
PRESSES RED BUTTON
2583 days 23 hours ago
jman96
let's play. lol
2583 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
You here and ready?

If you choose to start now, you MUST PLAY.

If so, post the word:

READY
2583 days 23 hours ago
jman96
READY
2583 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
As you can see, Solitary has been hacked by yours truly, Valentine.

Welcome to the Programmer Test.

Your only hope at restoring order in Solitary and bring Val back is to re-wire the circuit boards of Solitary.  You will be shown a total of 4 grids, 1 at a time representing different parts of the circuit board, an 8x8 grid, a 10x10 gris, a 12x12 grid and a 15x15 grid.

On each grid it is divided into squares and there are several ports of different colors represented by X's.  You must connect all colored ports with the correct colored wires.  So the 2 ports that are in yellow need to be connected with the yellow wire by filling in all the squares you want to connect the 2 as yellow. 

The trick is that no 2 colored wires cannot cross so each square can only be 1 color.  The logic puzzle will require you to fill in every square with a specific color so that every square is filled with a color representing that color wire.

An example of a start grid and a completed one will be posted in your Pod.

When I give you the first grid you must solve it by filling in the squares with the right color.  You must then post the completed picture in your pod's images.  When you finish a grid I will give you the next one.  The time it takes to solve all 4 grids will be your official time.

As a hint, you can find out the color of any square you wish but each square you get the hint for will add 3 minutes to your time.

The Solitarian with the fastest overall time will earn Safety from the next Treatment.  The Solitarian with the slowest overall time will earn a penalty in the Upcoming Treatment.

Note: For visual sake, you cannot have random squares fill a random color.  The colors must connect as if you have ONE SINGLE LINE going through an entire color with 1 section (straight or curved line) going through an individual square ONCE.  Also you CANNOT have random blocks of colors.  It needs to be essentially just 1 straight line of a color.

Any questions?
2583 days 23 hours ago
jman96
lets do this
2583 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
IMPORTANT NOTE: Whenever you post a guess you must post the phrase:

PRESSES RED BUTTON

before so.

If you do not, you will incur a 5 minute penalty for each infraction.

Do you understand this and are ready to begin?
2583 days 23 hours ago
jman96
lets begin
2583 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, 1st board coming up in the Group's Images.

Once it is posted your time starts and won't end until you finish the 4th board.
2583 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Image is up.
2583 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have incurred a 5 minute penalty for submitting a guess without pressing the red button.
2583 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
CORRECT.

The 2nd of 4 boards will be posted.
2583 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Damn it

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!