This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2649 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
ready
2649 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Test, Wheely Long Message

In this Test, I will post an image in your Pod of a long string of text of a speech in a circle.  Your goal is to recite this speech from start to finish in 1 post.  The trick is you do not know where the text starts or ends.  In addition, there are no punctuation marks in the speech and each word is broken up into letters.  You will read the text in a clockwise manner trying to figure out the speech.  Only when the fully posted speech you posted has all the correctly spelled words in the right order from start to finish will your time stop.

Before EACH GUESS you make in your Pod you must post the phrase:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

If you post a speech before pressing the green button then you earn a 5 minute penalty.

The Solitarian who finishes in the FASTEST TIME will win safety from the Upcoming Treatment.  The Solitarian who finishes in the SLOWEST TIME will receive a penalty in the Upcoming Treatment.

If at any point you want to quit this Test you may do so by posting the phrase:

VAL, I QUIT THIS TEST

This will AUTOMATICALLY drop you into last place and earn you a penalty in the Upcoming Treatment.

Any questions?
2649 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
makes sense, ready
2649 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
no questions, I'm ready to go
2649 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright are you ready to begin?

Once I post the image in your Pod, your time will begin.
2649 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
I am ready to begin.
2649 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Image coming up.
2649 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
The image is posted and your time has begun.
2649 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
Is there a way to get that with slightly bigger letters or blown up a little more?
2649 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
All Solitarians received the same image and it is up to them to decipher it
2649 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
Well I think this needs to be said. I am glad you came up with a new type of test, but when tengaged blurs images to the point where there are letters that are literally blobs to me and my vision isn't that great in general, something is wrong.

I have a 1920x1080 pixel monitor (which is brand new I might add), so I should be able to see this. When I can't even see half of the letters on it even zoomed up, that is completely fucked up. The idea of having a large amount of text and we have to find the beginning is a nice test, but when it's so small that I can't see it at all infuriates me.

I am assuming that we only have one hour, and that multiple people will quit this test as well, so I give no shits. If I go out because of this, so be it. However, as a host to another host, I feel like this has very bad design, especially when someone can't see it and has no way of being able to tell what it says.

Regardless, I won't waste your time and mine any more

VAL, I QUIT THIS TEST.

I was enjoying this game until this point. I really hope that this is a one-off thing, and that using images like this never comes up on this site ever again.
2649 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
just to add, I can only see 4 letters in that. I see blobs for everything else.
2649 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
There is no time limit

Are you sure you quit the Test where you drop to AUTO last place and receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment?
2649 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
and I quote:

"Once you start you will have AT MOST 1 hour to finish from the second it starts."

case made
2649 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
My bad, that's a typo

There is no time limit

So are you sure you are quitting this Test?

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!