This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2652 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Equation #1: Only plus signs

WHITE + YELLOW + ORANGE + LIGHT GREEN + DARK GREEN + BLUE + PURPLE + RED + BROWN + BLACK + SILVER + GOLD + SKY + BLOOD = TV STAR
2652 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Equation #2: Equal # of plus/minus signs

TV STAR - SKY - BLOOD - GOLD - SILVER - BLACK - BROWN = RED + PURPLE + BLUE + DARK GREEN + LIGHT GREEN + ORANGE + WHITE, YELLOW
2652 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Equation #3: Two * on 1 side

TV STAR * WHITE * SKY + BLOOD - GOLD - SILVER - BLACK = LIGHT GREEN + DARK GREEN - YELLOW - ORANGE - BLUE - PURPLE - RED - BROWN
2652 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Equation #4: * on one side, / on the other

WHITE * ORANGE = YELLOW / LIGHT GREEN, DARK GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, RED, BROWN, BLACK, SILVER, GOLD, SKY, BLOOD, TV STAR
2652 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
For the record, if my math is correct (which it is), I should have 7.15 * 10^-37 points
2652 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your guess has been RECORDED.

Keep watch over your Pod for when I post the results.
2652 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 4

This treatment is over.

Your official score is 7.15*10^-37 penalty points.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identity of the eliminated contestant.  You are free to observe but not comment.
2651 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
I can't wait until the finale when you post that I got 7.15 * 10^-37 points on this and people will be like WTF
2651 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Test is now available to be played  until 12:59 pm est TOMORROW (a little over 24 hours from now).

You must START by that deadline.  Once you start you will have AT MOST 1 hour to finish from the second it starts.  If you are still playing when the deadline hits, that is alright as long as you started by the deadline.

This test will remain an unknown until the moment you choose to start.  Later that night I will reveal the results.
2651 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
When you are ready post anywhere in your Pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

then mail me.  We can then start your Test.
2650 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available for the Test.

I stated in a previous post how to start.

An important note is I will unfortunately not be available most of the night (likely 8 pm est or a little earlier until 2 am est, later possibly).  Due to this the deadline for the Test has been extended to 6 pm est FRIDAY.
2649 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2649 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
I am ready for this
2649 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
You here and ready?

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!