This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Final Tribal Council - Saraswati

Topic » [Bali] Final Tribal Council -..

2602 days 7 hours ago
born2pizza
Vlad - I didn't know about Azri's idol.. sadly! Which why host said these words after tribal "Judging by the vote, I'm sure somebody is feeling very confused as to what happened".
2602 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
Activity
I wont ssy that all of us didnt compete in everything because I myself chose to not compete to not be as big as a threat, but i couldnt help myself from winning so much. 
I will say this, Challenge wise, Brit sucked and Ryan just didnt even bother to compete at final challenge.
Azri>Ryan>Brit

DO NOT LIE
Andrew - 0
Azri - 0
Brittany - 0
Luis - 2:45
Ryan - 0
Vlad - 9:04
So dont say you competed in all challenges :///
2602 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
Strategic
I will say my game was similar to Ryan's I had allies in both sides playing the influential vote each time. In the merge I had all votes go my way, minus mine ofc hehe.
Ryan>Azri>Brit
2602 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
Now for the most important
LOYALTY
Now, i wasnt the most loyal but I did try to keep those who were loyal to me longer. Hence why i voted each way based on how much we spoke

Ryan/Azri you both came to me early merge to get rid of Julian, which basically meant u wanted to break apart of our original tribe alliance. That isnt 100% loyal - The reason why julian didnt leave sooner was because I was the one who told them y'all were trying to break this allaince apart and we voted Gianna (or whatever her name is)

Brit, how can you give yourself a 5 when you came up to me stating you wanted Ryan out in f4. You were not loyal to me as I was with you, so that really irks me
2602 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
Im having a tought time deciding so, make this an iconic FTC debate why you should win and bash each other :P
2602 days 7 hours ago
subfriend
Azri-We never talked in this game so no grudges or anything but social u played bad u didnt talk to anyone besides ur f3 i guess ..maybe luis too ..but do u think u would be here without the last 2 immunities?

Hi Vlad.

Nope I do talk with someone else too like Joe, Gio - I was excited to confirm are they the one that I knew. Actually I rarely talk to brit as she mostly online in skype. What link is together is Julian. Julian is my friend. I keep talk to Luis although after the first tribal which he is not part of the Besakih majority.

Just fyi, I keep the idol info all by myself
2602 days 7 hours ago
subfriend
DO NOT LIE
Andrew - 0
Azri - 0
Brittany - 0
Luis - 2:45
Ryan - 0
Vlad - 9:04
So dont say you competed in all challenges :///
43 min ago_Adidas_

Nope im not lie. I missed to send the score. You can reas my confess after this. In fact I actually got a best score that whats make me go crazy in confessional
2602 days 6 hours ago
subfriend
I just want to know why y'all were so obsessed with getting me out when I literally was doing nothing.

Hi Julian sorry im not obsessed much :p what I thought is if we are in the final. People will see like this:

Julian: wow he actually did good like always

Azri: who is he? Erm ok lets hear.

But I guess I still dont have the persona so that people see me as at least one of the good player.
I dont talk to many people coz I dont want to give to many false hope.
I know bring Britt to final probably cost me bcoz she has a lot of relationship.
I also know bring Ryan with my final immunity probably cost me too bcoz between him and Luis people will say oh they are play good just because they have relationship or talks with the others.

I dont think everyone of you talk to all people. I talk with people who I work with or want to work with at least I wantcan to see them make further like Luis,Britt &Julian.
2602 days 6 hours ago
subfriend
Ugh sorry messed up some words..using phone and hurry to work right now
2602 days 5 hours ago
born2pizza
I just want to know why y'all were so obsessed with getting me out when I literally was doing nothing.

- It's not the fact that we were obsessed it was just because we saw you as a threat and we knew even if you weren't all that active your social skills wouldn't have gotten you voted out, it was an honor playing with though :)
2602 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
HI FINALISTS - YOU DID A SHITTY JOB OF KEEPING ME IN THE LOOP.

Tell me, why SHOULDN'T your opponent get my vote?

Ryan was under the false impression that he made big moves when in reality, the only move that he has under his belt is the Julian vote-off. Other than that, he had to beg others to vote his way and he flip flopped, proving that he was both not loyal and untrustworthy. He was actually on the verge of being taken out before Julian was because we all knew what his game was. In the final 4, I was planning on tying the vote but I got paranoid and had to keep myself safe just in case I was being lied to by Azri and Luis.

Azri might as well been dead and he still would have made it to the end. He was very quiet and usually stayed in the shadows meaning he didn't "make" any moves, he followed instead. I think his only social ties were with the main alliance of 4 that I created on day 1 while I had connections with most of the jury. To me, he seemed like the perfect goat to bring to the end in order to win.
2602 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brit- I tried to talk and make a move with u and i get it u didnt want to but at least answer? i guess ..anyways ..Why do u deserve this more than Ryan?

Not responding to one another was kind of what we both did by the time you were voted out, Vlad. I shouldn't be the only one at fault here and I didn't feel comfortable blatantly saying "No" to you at the time because you could have easily flipped the vote on me. Yes, I felt comfortable with my alliance but I didn't feel the need to betray them for someone that I wasn't working with and I didn't want sitting next to me in that final tribal council.
2602 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Luis, I know that my vote at the final 4 didn't fit with what I told you but my decision suddenly changed when Azri sent me a message saying "Sorry bae" after I asked him how he was voting. This got me all paranoid at the time and had me worried that I was going to be blindsided by you and Azri. I then, had to make sure that Ryan was on board with voting you because I wanted to tie it in case of me being the vote. I do think that I made a mistake in voting you out but now that I think of it, you might have beaten both Azri and I in the finals anyways. I was loyal to those that I stuck with from beginning to end and you cannot say that I ever lied to you besides that tribal. I apologize for giving you false hope but I was filled with paranoia and I had to make a decision.
2602 days 2 hours ago
subfriend
i love the final 4 tribal council :)
2602 days 1 hour ago
subfriend
Azri might as well been dead and he still would have made it to the end. He was very quiet and usually stayed in the shadows meaning he didn't "make" any moves, he followed instead. I think his only social ties were with the main alliance of 4 that I created on day 1 while I had connections with most of the jury. To me, he seemed like the perfect goat to bring to the end in order to win.

False

" the main alliance of 4 the I created" nope.  I join it because of Julian.
I make move by siding with the correct people, talk with correct people. And cut the correct people (Julian, Vlad , Andrew) to make it to the final. For the winning, its up to the jury.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!