This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Final Tribal Council - Saraswati

Topic » [Bali] Final Tribal Council -..

2601 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
We'll now bring our members of the jury. Colton, Joe, Giovana, AJ, Nolano, Julian, Vlad, Andrew, and Luis voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Azri, Brittany, and Ryan congratulations. It really is quite an accomplishment to get to day 39, but it is not the goal. The goal is to win this game. Tonight the jury, 9 people that you voted out of this game will decide who wins.

It is now time for you three to plead your cases to the jurors as to why you should win this game. You will each post an opening statement, explaining your gameplay, why you deserve to win, and anything else you would like to say to the jury.

Once all three of you have posted your opening statements, the jurors will be allowed to begin asking their questions, and post their speeches. Jurors you can ask any of the finalists anything you wish.

Jurors, you have 48 hours from the time this final Tribal Council has been posted to send me your jury vote to win, and to the final 3 48 hours to convince the jury as to why you should be crowned the sole survivor. I hope to have everyones jury vote by then. It's time to find out who the first ever winner of CORNVIVOR will be.

With that, good luck to each of you, and you may begin.
2601 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Wow! Hello, everyone and thank you for giving me the opportunity to play with you all.

When this game first started, I had absolutely no idea that I would be able to make it to the final tribal council considering how scary this cast was. My game this time around was more of a loyal, honest and under the radar game. On the first couple of days, I decided to make an alliance that consisted of Julian, Ryan, Azri and myself that would later have 3/4 of them sitting at the final tribal council. Knowing that there were big names in the game, I had to play quietly and not show my cards to everyone that came along. However, I also knew that social bonds have a big hand in determining the winner so I tried to extend my branches to other people like AJ, Luis, Andrew, and the occasional Vlad (when he had immunity).

Now, I admit that there wasn't much interaction when it came to the earlier jury members and I apologize for that but I didn't see why I would risk giving false when I knew that you were going. I didn't win any immunities but as you can see, I didn't need any to keep myself safe and instead used my two stronger sides: social and strategic to get to the end. There were moves that I needed to make In order to have myself sitting here and I must admit, I was picturing this final 3 differently but certain things happened and this is how they worked out. My explanation of the game is very short and sweet since I didn't want to bore you with a step-by-step guidebook of every tribal so if you have any questions, let me know! I had fun getting to know each and every one of you and hope that you all see that my game was stronger than the other two.
2601 days 8 hours ago
born2pizza
Hello jurors!

Here's why I think I've played the best game.. and why I deserve the title of Sole Survivor!

Pre Merge - I didn't really need to strategize as much as I did at the merge, my tribe kept winning challenges until it was time to vote someone out. That person ended up being Jonnah. Which solidified a tight group that consist of myself, Britt, Azri, Julian! After a couple vote offs.. we hit the tribe swap, I wasn't too worried about the swap only bc my original tribe members had the numbers at the time. So.. I didn't really go to any tribals at the swap.

We finally merge.

So immediately when merge hit, I knew I had to make some sort of connections with people and buil some kind of relationship. So I asked Julian about the divisions.. on who's working with who.. all that stuff. He obviously knew because he went to lots of tribals. So, he informed me that, Colton, Vlad, Joe were some kind of voting block. I immediately wanted to squash that. So, I voted with Julian; who was one of my closest allies at the time. The vote ended up being Colton!

The second round, I was pretty surprised on how the vote turned out. Only because there were other people who voted the same way Julian did. So I was pretty surprised.. I wondered how many people did Julian really have in his pocket. Unfortunately, Joe was voted off.. I really had high hopes! I truly wanted to work with him.

The third round, this is where stuff got tricky.. I really wanted to get rid of Julian. Maybe I should've waited. I feel like I was naive at the time.. but I felt like Julian would've been a problem down the road. Sadly, Giovana did go.

The next round, I was pretty surprised.. at the idol play from Vlad because he didn't tell me, him and I have been working together since his allies; Colton, Joe. Were voted off. AJ, did go.. unfortunately. I feel like I would've been closer to AJ had he stayed a little longer because we did have good talks! But he wasn't really helpful when it came down to game!

The next vote, I was pretty happy about. One side wanted Julian out the other wanted Vlad which placed me in the middle. That was originally the plan. People were sketched out about Vlad having anohter idol and I exploited that.. as much as possible! So, I got both sides to vote Nolan.. neither side knowing what the other would've done. It was honestly a plus for my game, because Nolan didn't help me at all.

This was the vote, I wasn't too worried about.. bc I knew Julian had to GO! I was shocked on how people flipped on him the way they did. Luis ended up voting with us (Azri, myself, Vlad). Which ultimately gave me more POWER. I knew Julian wasn't all that active.. and wasn't focused as much but I knew he was still a good player.. no matter what.

This round, I didn't really want Vlad to go.. because he has been shielding me for SO long! So I didn't want him to go bc he probably would've helped me out a couple more votes. I knew at some point people would've REALLY wanted him out. I was honestly sad to see him go! He had the resume to win.. so that's why I kept him so long, so he would've always been a bigger threat than someone like me.

We hit final 5.

So I have the numbers to get rid of whoever I want.. bc I knew I had ties with Britt and Azri, ultimately the plan was getting rid of Luis. But he won immunity.. so the next best thing would've been to get rid of Andrew, only bc he hasn't pissed anyone off. I know this sounds foolish but it works out sometimes. I knew Andrew had to go.. and put my trust in Azri and Britt!

The last vote, was crucial.. bc getting rid of Luis, was a MUST. He almost won immunity.. which honestly scared me. Azri ended up winning immunity! There wasn't any convincing to be made.. because I'm sure Azri and Britt both knew that if we didn't get rid of Luis. He was going to win no matter what.

Thanks for a fun season! :)
2601 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
Hi y’all… with this slow game and some of you not really into this game like some of us, I decided to make a bit different plead. It’s more like a summary of what happen on my side. I know what happen to all the votes outcome when during the merge because that somewhat what I decided. The idol play just to show I'm the one who found it and that was the last time to do so ..so its just bleh on my part. Forget bout it. I prefer questions to clear things out. 

Seems like just yesterday
We were a part of this
We used to click so well
We used to be so strong
Our tribe who likes to fight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, just one tribal before the merge
Now I can breathe
No leader and sheep
Besakih keeps holding on

Here I am, once again
I can plead all my cases
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Ryan is my close ally
Broken up, with Julian
Coz I won't get to here if I just follow
Julian the Survivor God.

I told Ryan everything
We're like Jon & Jaclyn
Sometimes I might not right
for once in my life
The AJ's vote is on me
Is what I pretend not to be
Keep Julian, and avoided the tie
'Cause he needs to stay
before I say "Nay"
Giovana's took the sway

Here I am, once again
It's third in my record
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just hope I'll be the one
Win it up, for the second time
But I won't get it in an easy way
Coz these guys are cool castaways

Question me or call me out
For evicting you, I blame myself
Be with you, it helps me out
No, I don't mind getting sh*t off

Here I am, once again
I'm sitting in the final
Can't deny, Can't pretend
I played all the sides
Julian... Luis or Ryan.
But I did it to keep me on better place
Behind this crazy game
2601 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
"I knew Julian wasn't all that active.. and wasn't focused as much but I knew he was still a good player.. no matter what."

"Broken up, with Julian
Coz I won't get to here if I just follow
Julian the Survivor God."

LMAO thanks for the shoutouts guys < 333
I haven't been even remotely a threat since maybe 2015 so thanks for the ego boost
2600 days 18 hours ago
Cornelia
Thank you guys, I'll now hand over to the jury.
2600 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
My first question/statement will be to rank yourself and the other finalist on a rank from 1-5. 1 being EXTREMELY HORRIBLY and 5 being FUCKING PERFECT.

- Activity/Participation
- Strategic (calling the shots)
- Awareness (did you know what was going on)
- Well-rounded/Social ability
- Loyalty

Also, give 1 example for each for yours only. For the other 2 just rank them. Based on this O will either vote, or follow up on a question/statement.
Thank you and good luck
2600 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
HI FINALISTS - YOU DID A SHITTY JOB OF KEEPING ME IN THE LOOP.

Tell me, why SHOULDN'T your opponent get my vote?
2600 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
My first question/statement will be to rank yourself and the other finalist on a rank from 1-5. 1 being EXTREMELY HORRIBLY and 5 being FUCKING PERFECT.

- Activity/Participation
- Loyalty

Also, give 1 example for each for yours only. For the other 2 just rank them. Based on this O will either vote, or follow up on a question/statement.
Thank you and good luck

Brittany       Ryan        Azri
Activity/Participation:    3                    3              3 
Strategic:                          3                    3              2
Awareness:                      3                    4              3
Well-rounded/Social:      4                    4              3
Loyalty:                              5                   4              4

- I only went to tribal council one time during the premerge so I think that speaks for itself when it comes to my activity. But, I didn't do so well in the merge portion of the game.
- I was strategic to the point where I knew that I needed a tight group of 4 or 5 that trusted me in order to get me to the end. I stuck with those people and made it to the final with 2 individuals that I had been working with since the start of the game. I knew who was a threat and who wasn't and made decisions based on what I thought was best for my game.
- My awareness in the game wasn't perfect because there were a couple times where I voted in the minority. I was also left in the dark about Azri having an idol but other than that, I was aware of those who wanted to take me to the end. They were my priority and I made sure that they knew this so I wouldn't be a target.
- My social ability was good because by the end game, I managed to deflect any votes off of me. I had close relationships with those that I wanted to get to the end with and (hopefully) didn't piss many people off by laying low. I didn't give anyone false hope (except for Luis, but I can explain if you'd like) and tried my hardest to get to know everyone. Those that I didn't talk to, it was because I felt comfortable with my group of 5.
- Like I've stated previously, I was loyal to those that made the final 4 and Julian (but he was blindsided :( ) and didn't lie to the point where I had to be fake.
2600 days 15 hours ago
subfriend

Hi Luis, thanks.

I will say :

Azri- 4
Ryan-3
Brit- 2

- Activity/Participation: I participated in all competition, even I took a risk won 1st individual immunity which I usually don't do it. Even for the last immunity we 3 fight hard like hell. I answer tribal questions and send tons of confessionals.

- Strategic (calling the shots)- The only time I calling the shot is during Vlad and Andrew. Because Ryan wants to vote you (Luis) before them. I know Vlad has a connection with Ryan So, I need to cut him off first. For Andrew, I keep pushing he has jury threat better than you to Ryan. and if you remember I said we need to split Brit-Andrew connection.
For Julian boot, I am the deciding vote coz that's the was the point of Julian side vs Ryan side.

- Awareness (did you know what was going on). I think I know at least 4 out of 5 coz I get info from you (Luis), Ryan & Julian/Brit. If I don't hear anything I'm not just sitting there. I go ask coz I want to know what will happen / the outcome of the tribal. I just don't know Brit is willing to vote Andrew out and about Vlad's idol.

I am open to anyone who wants to talk with me. From our first tribal, I hear both side Jonah/Luis vs Majority. Then I keep in touch with Ryan, Luis, Brit & Julian.
During the merge, I am tempted to save Joe & Giovanna because I know them but the number is not enough and I have priority alliance with Ryan & Julian. For the rest, I am sorry I did not go to them and talk because I don't want to hurt more people if I am voting them off. But if they talk to me I am willing to hear or open any door for them. I do not trash talking people coz that not what I need to do.

- Loyalty
Once again from the first tribal, I saw Ryan can be a good ally because he also focusing on the game. Maybe not in competition much but yes in game talk. When we keep winning pre-merge I didn't hear anything from him. Then  I was like pushing him a bit asking why he didn't talk to me because I want him to be my dynamic duo or partner in crime lol. We discussed what  we need to do but if it is not good for my position while im working with someone else, I didn't tell him much. I know he also working with someone else.I am loyal to him to keep both of us safe until final and discuss some of our opinions.
2600 days 15 hours ago
subfriend

Hi Joe.

Brittany- shouldn't get your vote because when Julian voted off, She completely shocked. She is not that well rounded in the point of she did not know how "the other side" will do. she just comfortable in majority side. I discussed with Ryan that we need to bring her to the finale. Maybe she will get couple votes just because of past relationship..or has Michelle persona.. But we took a risk.

Ryan- shouldn't get your vote just because he did not put 100% effort to win competition especially the final one. Which he actually in japordy- Brit & Luis started to call his name out to vote but I know I need to win it to keep both of us seats in final.
2600 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
..............................Brittany       Ryan        Azri
Activity/Participation:        3               3              5
Strategic:                        2               4              4
Awareness:                      2               4              4
Well-rounded/Social:          4              4              4
Loyalty:                           4              4              4
2600 days 13 hours ago
born2pizza

- Activity/Participation
- Loyalty

Thank you and good luck

..............................Brittany       Ryan        Azri
Activity/Participation:        3               4             5
Strategic:                        3               5              4
Awareness:                      4               4              4
Well-rounded/Social:         3              5              3
Loyalty:                           5              4              4

- Activity/Participation: I pretty active.. as you can see premerge, my tribe did pretty well at winning challenges.. I always sent my scores in whether they were good or bad. I competed in all immunity challenges except the last one, I feel like I didn't really need to win it at all.. so I depended on Azri or Britt winning it because I knew if they did win, I would've been safe regardless.

- Strategic (calling the shots)- I was the MOST strategic player in this season, I was always ready to talk game. I orchestrated many strategic moves, like the vote with Nolan. Where I got the majority to vote him out in a 7-1 vote (with an idol). I also did good on keeping Vlad and Julian in the same game as long as possible because I knew as long as both of them were in the same game together, they would target each other no matter what. I happen to be the one in the middle of that.. I had to pick side when it came down to F7.. I kept Vlad only because he had the resume to win this game! He won countless challenges, found idols.. the guy was on the bottom most of the time. So  I knew I had to side with him.. because the attention was going to be off of me. When I became a target.. hence the reason why Andrew and Luis both voted me out. It was already too late, I had enough numbers. So, I feel like I did amazing in the strategic aspect.

- Awareness (did you know what was going on)- I was very aware of what was going on.. even at Final 5. When I voted out Andrew, I just had this hunch Vlad was going to leave.. it was out of my hands. I couldn't do anything to save him. Also, the Nolan vote proved I DID in fact know what was going on! Which literally told me I was in control of this game. After that, I knew I had enough to do whatever I wanted.. and what I wanted to happen, happened.

- Well-rounded/Social ability- I was very well rounded and social towards the people I did have talks with.. hence the reason why I barely got votes until Final 5. I always kept tabs on people, making sure I was in the voting talks and not out of the loop most of the game. Since, the merge hit.. I manage to talk with most of the people, like Givioana. I sadly couldn't talk with everyone and tell them, they would've been safe when they weren't. That's why I didn't go to Joe and Colton on how to vote. Also, I was very social.. because no one mentioned my name as a potential vote. Like, ever.. until the end. I've never heard my name come up.. I was never in danger due to the ties I had with people in the game.

- Loyalty- I was very loyal, the only person that can say I wasn't loyal to.. is probably Julian! Which is sad because I truly did want to work with him and go to the end but I knew it couldn't have been possible because of how good of a player he REALLY is. Other than him, I was loyal as much as possible, I was very loyal to Vlad. I gave him my word until his allies were sent home back to back. Also, I kept my word to Brittany and Azri! Here we are original tribe memebers all together in the end.
2600 days 13 hours ago
born2pizza

Hello, Joe!

Brittany- Brittany shouldn't get your vote because she was out of the loop on some occasions, she wasn't as social as much.. like the Julian vote. She thought I was going to side with them.. no matter what. In some votes, the other side wanted to vote her out.. and so I always changed it and kept deflecting it, she wasn't socially aware enough on things.

Azri- Azri, shouldn't get your vote because he wasn't well rounded and social.. in the beginning at pre merge, he was actually going to go but the tribe decided to change the target.
2600 days 11 hours ago
Vlad21
My vote its easy tonight ..im gonna appraise someone's game and ask the other two why they think i should vote for them tho

Ryan- You played awesome strategic and social which are the most important parts to this game so in my opinion u deserve this more than anyone but i still have a question for u ..Did u know about azri's idol?

Brit- I tried to talk and make a move with u and i get it u didnt want to but at least answer? i guess ..anyways ..Why do u deserve this more than Ryan?

Azri-We never talked in this game so no grudges or anything but social u played bad u didnt talk to anyone besides ur f3 i guess ..maybe luis too ..but do u think u would be here without the last 2 immunities?
2600 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I just want to know why y'all were so obsessed with getting me out when I literally was doing nothing

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!