This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE Reunion for Survivor Solomon Islands -

Topic » LIVE Reunion for Survivor..

2668 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
Tim you voted to win someone who called you a pedo?
2668 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
@Erik Probst

I definitely didn't think I was gonna win from around the final 9 all the way up to the final tribal council.  I was confident that I had played a good social game though that might get me through if I got here.

I also just feel a little bad for Fred.  I couldn't state so in the jury questioning, but I do feel the cheating thing got a little overblown.  I understand not voting for him because of it, but I definitely felt empathy towards him.  Frankly, I probably would have voted for him over me in spite of it if I was on the jury.
2668 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Congrats Lord on joining the winner's circle!
2668 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Brady - Having competed in this ItsOfficial's Series twice before only to get pre-merged both times. How does it feel to finally experience a merge within this series? Feel you left a mark on the season itself?

It feels great to make merge in probably on of the best seasons in this series I feel like I finally got to redeem myself and I feel I did make a mark on this season and I feel like if Mearl didn't keep getting idols and I not getting the extra vote at the challenge I think I could of lasted a lot longer but proud of how I played
2668 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Jordan - Being booted right before the Series Clash; you missed out on a potential opportunity to play a completely different game. Had you survived that round; do you feel you may have been able to make a good run within this game with such a large and fierce cast?

Smitty - This has been quite the controversial season. How did you personally feel about the Final Tribal Council? Do you feel the right person walked away with the title?
2668 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
all right peace

i think this was a dumb season with a dumb twist with a dumb winner

congrats lord

peace out bitches
2668 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
K bye
2668 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
Wait... did Tim really vote for the guy that called him a 'pedo'....
2668 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Tim you are such a fucking disgrace to this season get the fuck out you pathetic cunt
2668 days 1 hour ago
rapidsmartypants
Hudson H. - You drew the Purple rock; which was ultimately a draw of luck. Had the rock draw gone any different way; do you feel the Final 3 would be completely different?

I honestly don't know. I mean, the goal on everyones mind was to get rid of Mearl and Robby and I'm sure it would have happened no matter what whether I had stayed or not. Then again, you can plan some things out, but you still can't get a clear view of the future. To be honest, if I was still in the game, I would have worked with Lord until F3. So I guess that prediction was true lol.
2668 days 1 hour ago
Smitty105
Smitty - This has been quite the controversial season. How did you personally feel about the Final Tribal Council? Do you feel the right person walked away with the title?

You know I feel like if you get to the end and wrack up enough jury votes to win. Then you deserve to win the game. Granted a lot of people on the jury would have loved to get to Final Tribal Council (myself included). I do think the Fred thing is overblown and ridiculous. People really need to chill out .
2668 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Jordan - Being booted right before the Series Clash; you missed out on a potential opportunity to play a completely different game. Had you survived that round; do you feel you may have been able to make a good run within this game with such a large and fierce cast?

There might have been a chance to survive. got to work hard to win. and this season had people being cocky, tough, and sometimes..bullies.
2668 days 1 hour ago
ferdinandz
I can take a question Erik..
2668 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Jim B. - There was a ton of animosity this season. You were one of the castaways involved in some of the animosity. Do you think that emotions played a huge role in the way this season played out in its entirety?

Ethan C. - You began this game on the Kavachi Tribe and ultimately had to battle for your spot in the merge. Was there ever a point where you felt that winning was within reach for yourself despite the huge disadvantage you had being in the minority once merge hit along with being the sole member of your original alliance standing when the merge actually occurred?

Ashley N. - Ashley, Ashley. You created quite the stir during the Tribal Council you left. In fact; you pretty much divided the tribe with the explosive events that occurred during your vote-off. What were your initial thoughts on the Series clashing and just missing out on a possible new life in this game?
2668 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Ashley didn't fucking divide the tribe lol

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!