This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE Reunion for Survivor Solomon Islands -

Topic » LIVE Reunion for Survivor..

2614 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE Reunion for Survivor Solomon Islands - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad begins tomorrow @ 8pm EST -

The LIVE REUNION will consist of.......

- LIVE VOTE Reading declaring the Sole Survivor of Solomon Islands - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad
- S15/S21 Discussion Q&A's for those who'd like "Airtime" during the Reunion
- Awards: Fan Favorite decided by the S15 Viewer's of ItsOfficial's Series. Player of the Season; Underdog of the Season and The Entertainment Award are solely decided by myself. (The Host)
- Ranking of Winners/Seasons for ISS History

It all ends TOMORROW @ 8pm EST -
2614 days 10 hours ago
Osiris
Me when this used to be a BHDS season #NeverForget
2614 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Since this was such a LARGE Season. I have also decided to take it upon myself to also create a FEW pre-merge awards.

Hope to see you all tomorrow night!
2614 days 10 hours ago
jman96
I will try to make it
2614 days ago
sportygirl22
Thank god for pre-merge awards lmao
2613 days 16 hours ago
Jimmytv
Will prob be a little late
2613 days 15 hours ago
MikeyKR91
I know I'm not in the jury or anything but Jesus Christ.

All the shit you guys have said to Fred. Fuck all of you. I've never seen a more bitter group of people. You lost... Get over it. You guys want to take all of your bitterness out on Fred for cheating, but in reality you're all just mad that you're not there and he is. Plus, if anything, cheating made it harder for Fred to make it to final 3 because everyone hated him for it AND HE STILL MADE IT.

So... Fuck every single person who has made this game personal. Fred's a great player and an even better person. So get over it that you're not that good at the game and stop saying shit.

David - You're a pussy and you're pretty shitty at the game to be honest haha. I've seen you play a couple times and you're very predictable. Then when you get voted out you get all bitter. Do you care that Fred cheated? Probably. But that much? There's no way. You're pissed because your voting on a winner and not getting votes to win. "You cheated that's why I don't respect you as a human" Grow the fuck up. It's a website... If you're going to lose respect for someone over something so small, you need to go outside, smell the air, maybe get laid? I don't know... Do something man. You need to grow the fuck up.
2613 days 15 hours ago
Jimmytv
Mikey the real winner of the season lmaoo lord fred and brandon bye
2613 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Also due to timezone concerns. NO SURVIVOR Spoilers.

There are some people here who have yet to watch the Premier. So, please respect this. I'll delete any Survivor Spoilers made if I see them. But, if it becomes a re-occurring theme. I'll kick the perpetrator(s) involved if necessary. So, no spoilers please.
2613 days 15 hours ago
sportygirl22
*goes back in time and doesn't play my idol to get Mikey out*
2613 days 14 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Hahaha thanks Jimmy :D
2613 days 14 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Hahaha ugh it's okay Aria still love you girl
2613 days 13 hours ago
Jimmytv
Haha sorry both of you
2613 days 13 hours ago
Jimmytv
This reunion is probably gonna have more drama than a Bad Girls club season ready for it
2613 days 13 hours ago
Smitty105
^
2613 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Welcome everyone! I'd like to thank you all for a controversial; yet successful 15th season! The LIVE Reunion BEGINS NOW!

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!