This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2546 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
-Final 2 enter-
We'll now bring in the members of the Jury
-Jury enters-
Will, Matt, Sagar, Alan, Patrick, Aidan, and David voted out at the last Tribal Council

Welcome to your Final Tribal Council. Ryan & Violet, the two of you have done what 14 others could not, which is make it to this point. But now, the power shifts to the Jury. 7 people you all had a hand in voting out, whether it was directly or indirectly, now must decide your fate.

You each may post an opening statement. The Jury may ask questions/make comments.

JURORS - Remember that you are voting for a winner. I cannot stress this fact enough. Feel free to ask questions and make comments to help you make your decision. When you know who you want to vote for, send me your vote.
-----
Votes are due @ 8:30 PM EST on Monday (May 8, 2017).
FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ONLY TIME IN THE GAME, YOU CANNOT SWITCH YOUR VOTE ONCE YOU SEND IT IN!
If you want to include an explanation as to why you vote for the person you do, go ahead.

LIVE Reunion will take place on Monday @ 9:00 PM EST (May 8, 2017), where the votes will be read, and a winner will be crowned!

Awards will also be given! Be there or be square ;p
2546 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Both sides have played a good game this season, and my vote will be in the air!
2546 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
I'll wait for your opening statements, and tomorrow I'll ask questions!
2546 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Pokepat
I'll wait for your opening statements, and tomorrow I'll ask questions!
2546 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Wow so what can I say?

Coming into this game, I was scared. I saw so many people in this game who I thought were big threats and immediately I knew I was going to have to go into game mode from Day 1.

The pre swap phase of the game went kind of smoothly simply due to the fact that the villains tribe was pretty dominant in challenges. I also created an alliance between myself, David, Sagar, and Jacob which was dubbed 'Villains R' Us'. This alliance allowed me to get through the only vote we faced as villains, unscathed.

After the swap, was when I really had to go to work in order to secure my position in the game. I swapped in the minority, which forced me to start having to make strong personal connections with people so that it could advance me further. Which, in the end if paid off for me because I was able to survive the one vote we faced as the new Masamba tribe, even voting off someone who I was close to in the beginning because I saw it as a chance to build trust with others, since I knew Jacob was going to be going home anyway.

In short summary, the merge phase was really when the gears started kicking in. I had sagar, who everyone knew I was aligned with. However, I knew that he was always going to be a target over me so having him as a shield was ideal for me. I knew that I could also win challenges, so my strategy was to target all of the people whom I knew could beat me in challenges and also posed threats to me in the sense of numbers.

I know I made some questionable moves and some of you are probably really pissed at me. But at the end of the day I made all of the moves that I felt were necessary in order to get myself to the end...and here I sit.

I won 4 total individual immunities this game, and I know some people may say that I depended on that to get me here. But winning challenges was very advantageous for my strategic game as well because it allowed me to have all of my options open at any point so I could make sure that the person I wanted out, went out.

I know this was kinda all over the place and random but I will answer any specific questions that anyone may have!! Lay it on me lol
2546 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
Ryan = Russel
Violet = Natalie White

Sometimes getting to the end at all costs isn't the best way to play
2546 days 14 hours ago
Violetx
I'll post my opening statements when I get home
2546 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Fun fact @ Ryan, you only survived the swap cause of me. They were all gonna vote you but I changed it
2546 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
I'm not shocked at that, Will.

That's why I said making connections for me at that point were crucial for my game. I legit do appreciate that though!
2546 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
I'm very angry @ aidan and his gameplay for the record
2546 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
alan go fuck yourself u rat
2546 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Personally I respect both of their games.

Ryan on a personal level whatever man fuck u but on a strategic level I think you played the more dominant game of the two and the more outspoken one hands down.

Idk about comp wins but I think you won more than Violet.

But at the same time I do appreciate violets game a lot. I love how she really did stay loyal to her one person all game but she did it without it really ever holding her back. And she proved she didn't need him to make it to the end.

Here are my questions.

Ryan: I know you stated this already when you were rushed and hella nervous obvs but why did you choose to bring Violet over David? Not saying it's the wrong move just really curious.

Violet: who would you've taken to the end had you won final immunity and why?
2546 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
congrats to both of you on f2. both of you played very well as far as i can tell, and i am really satisfied with how this season turned out, but i would find it very difficult to justify not voting for ryan when i connected with him a lot more throughout this entire game.

but violet i will give you a chance to explain what seems like an intentional choice that you made to ignore me on a social level. my intuition tells me that you played well, but i have a hard time assessing your game because we pretty much never connected in this game. so yeah feel free to shed some light on that

gl to both
2546 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan: I know you stated this already when you were rushed and hella nervous obvs but why did you choose to bring Violet over David? Not saying it's the wrong move just really curious.

I chose to bring Violet over David because I know he played a very strong game in the social demaprtment. I didn't realize until the final 6 just how much he had been doing behind the scenes. Violet on the other hand really only showed loyalty to one person all game, whereas I kept my options open completely all game. David was able to protect himself all game due to social interactions with people, Violet was protected because there were always bigger threats than her in the game. I felt like the way he handled himself this game and was able to maneuver situations was a lot more substantial than the game Violet played.

I hope that explains what you wanted haha
2546 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Violet was also the only person to have voted for me, prior to the F4 vote. I thought that by bringing her, it would show that after she voted for me at F10, I was able to rope that relationship back in and keep her on my side until it wasn't needed anymore.
2546 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
Also I love u sagar

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!