This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2557 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
I guess if you literally lie all game though, you can't help but lie in your speech too. Makes sense lol
2557 days 11 hours ago
Violetx
excuse me? What in my speech did I lie about?
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
I'll have proof to back it all up
2557 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Oh honey lol the proof is already in the pudding
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
so tell me word for word what I lied about?

Also http://imgur.com/OLJwAkD from my speech, it didn't copy correctly
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
Also I like to point out that Ryan isn't even telling me what I lied about, he is just trying to make me look terrible by saying I'm a liar
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
Which he isn't the most honest player in this game either
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
soooooo
2557 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
You lied about why you didn't come to the final immunity lol

You're acting like you KNEW I was taking you, which isn't true at all haha.

You also are trying to trash me in saying that David was the "mastermind" behind our alliance... But how so? Please tell me one thing that's leads to that assumption
2557 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
And you're acting like you were so in control of your game whenever I could have taken you out at any point that I wanted but I literally chose not to because it would have been pointless because you didn't pose a threat to me.
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
I didn't participate in the Final 3 Immunity wtf

dude come on, if you took David YOUS WAS LOSING

David basically was, you did nothing but win immunities, it looked like to me and to other people that David was making all the decision making
2557 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Okay you've now said I did nothing but win immunities but yet you can't explain to me what David did but I didn't? Lol
2557 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
And what decisions were made by David then???

You keep making claims but doesn't seem like you can back anything you say up.
2557 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
But that's how y'all were presenting yourselves as, it may of not been true, but that's how everyone saw y'all. That's how multiple people saw you guys

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!