This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2557 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Congrats to the both of you. My vote is currently undecided as idk what happened after I got voted off. Violet I haven't spoken to you at all so please tell me why should I vote for you?

To the both of you - A big aspect of the game is loyalty to me. I'd like you both to tell me one or two moves you made to display loyalty to your allies or ally.
2557 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
question for alan: why are you the way that you are
2557 days 7 hours ago
Iceey
Will:

I feel like a few instances where I proved my loyalty was during the Sagar vote and when I played my idol on David.

When Sagar was on the chopping block, I had a feeling that he was about to get flipped on. I even expressed that concern to him, but I also knew that if it WAS going to happen, no one would let me in on it because they knew I was close with him. So instead of going with majority, I decided to stick with Sagar because I knew I had trust in him.

Playing the idol on David was a no brainer for me. He was the one person that I had 100% trust in when we got to the F6. Since I had immunity as well, I was able to successfully save him and protected him so that I could still have his trust moving later into the game. I knew that if he wasn't fully committed to me before that, he would be after I idoled him.
2557 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
OPENING SPEECH:

Coming into this game I had one plan, lay low within pre-merge then step up my game when merge came. I did exactly that because I had to go to only one Tribal Council during pre-merge.

When merge hit it was 5 Heroes vs 5 Villains and that's when I reunited with Patrick, he told me that if I voted Ryan that the heroes were going to trust me and that's exactly what I had to do because i felt on the bottom of the villains alliance.

So when Patrick lied to me and Eric left, I realized wow, I made a huge mistake and I'm not afraid to own up to it. I knew for the next vote I had to do a lot of work. I talked to Sagar, Ryan, and David first to see if they were all on board with voting Will and they all agreed that was a good idea, so my next move was to get Patrick on board. He told me he was feeling uneasy so when the Tribal was posted and the tribal question was asked I had to answer very strategically to where the Heroes were going to vote me because I knew for a fact that Patrick was never going to vote me out of this game, so that's how I perfectly orchestrated the Will blindside. Sagar, Ryan, and David were all impressed that I was able to pull it offhttp://imgur.com/OLJwAkD . 

Next I wanted another hero out so the villains had the numbers moving on and that's when we decided to get rid of Matt.

After that I was fine taking out Aidan but Sagar wanted to take Patrick out because he was a flipper and that couldn't happened because he was my closest ally in this game, so I went to Alan and asked him "Has any of the villains be saying my name" he responded saying "Omg Me when Right when u said I'm bald yes just now LMAOOO" http://imgur.com/doT4HQ1 , then Alan showed me a screenshot of the conversation between him and Sagar saying he wanted me out after Patrick, https://nus1-api.asm.skype.com/v1/objects/0-cus-d2-008a1b32577c3f7a86088f1283ba2ada/views/imgpsh_fullsize Even if Sagar was saying whatever he needed to say I didn't like the fact he was throwing my name and my allies name out there, so that's when I told Alan and Alan told Aidan that we need to blindside Sagar and they were completely on board with it because they had nothing else to lose.

After that with the Alan vote, I love you Alan sm and you know why I needed to do this but you were the biggest threat in this game and since Ryan won immunity I didn't vote him. So I was worried about an idol play because no idols have yet to be played and it was the last chance to do so, (For Karas Survivor, the last time to play an idol is a Final 6) So I decided that it would be best if Patrick and I throw 2 votes at Aidan because I didn't expect him to play an idol and i didn't want to lose my trust with David and Ryan. So when it was time to play an idol, Ryan played it on David and negated 2 votes which showed I didn't backstabbed and it came to a 2-2 tie between Aidan and Alan. So I knew that Alan was going in the revote so i voted Alan

The Patrick vote came to a huge suprise to me because David was supposed to go and David you know this because of the screenshot I sent you and same with you Aidan. I was devastated and I knew that i was on the bottom after he left and I love you Patrick <3

I knew at the Final 4 immunity I was going for sure and I needed to step up my physical game and that's what I did, I won immunity when I needed it the most and it showed my physical side. I wanted Ryan out because I knew he was going to win the Final immunity if he stayed and that's what he did, so I was hoping that David was going to vote out his biggest competitor due to the screenshot I sent him. But it came to a 2-2 tie and Aidan sadly drew the purple rock. Love you Aidan <3

I didn't compete in the Final Immunity because I didn't need to because Ryan was going to win and take me, it was so obvious because I knew Ryan thought he would have a "better chance" of beating

I hope you see all the hard work I pu
2557 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
Violet: who would you've taken to the end had you won final immunity and why?

If it was between Ryan and David, I would've taken Ryan for the only fact of thinking I have a better chance of beating him than David at the end because David was an amazing player and was the brains behind him and Ryan
2557 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Okay I would like to point out that we all made a point to blow up your head like you were some masterful player after Will got voted out. It was just funny because you acted like you were the only one who got Patrick to flip when David and I were literally grinding all night talking to him as well. So you posting that screenshot is a bit confusing to me lol
2557 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Violet girl you are asking for the claws right now lol

Please explain to me how David was the brains? You didn't talk to people enough in this game to even know where people's heads were at. Lmao
2557 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
but violet i will give you a chance to explain what seems like an intentional choice that you made to ignore me on a social level. my intuition tells me that you played well, but i have a hard time assessing your game because we pretty much never connected in this game. so yeah feel free to shed some light on that

I know that we didn't really connect but i did talk to you when we blindsided Will and you made a Villains group chat and we talked about who we wanted to take out next. Also I just didn't connect with you and that's normal because not everyone clicks with people. I think you should vote for me because of my amazing game play, orchestrating the blindsides of huge threats (Sagar (you), and Will) and putting all my time and dedication into this game. Also I thinking going into voting for a winner vote for someone you think played this game the best, someone who played an amazing strategic game (me) and a person who basically relied on immunities (Ryan)
2557 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Violet you literally got more votes in ONE TRIBAL than I did the entire game lol

Girl sit down acting you like you are some masterful player. You were only here because everyone else was way bigger threats than you, in every sense of the word.
2557 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
LOL @Ryan

David and I talked throughout this game and I guessed you didn't know that, David and I have known each other for a long time, also I heard that a lot of people thought that David was a strategic mastermind and was going to win by a landslide in this game.

ALSO why were you gushing over me when the Will blindside work? That shows that I was the main reason Patrick fllipped
2557 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
I wanted that to happen Ryan, I knew that Patrick would never vote for me and that was only reason he was going to flip
2557 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
I literally just said a few minutes ago that we intentionally blew up your head after the Will vote because I knew it would keep you on my side lol. I had to at least make you feel like you were contributing something to the game other than just collecting dust and doing what you were told every round.
2557 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
You can even ask Patrick
2557 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
I literally just said a few minutes ago that we intentionally blew up your head after the Will vote because I knew it would keep you on my side lol. I had to at least make you feel like you were contributing something to the game other than just collecting dust and doing what you were told every round.

OK LOL
2557 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
And you can even ask David hunty because we literally discussed how we were trying to make you feel so good about yourself and would thus feel more confident with us.

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!