This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4, Day 3

Topic » Cycle 4, Day 3

2049 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, let's get onto the reward challenge, which will be posted in a few minutes!
2049 days 2 hours ago
Christian37
This will be CHAOS
2049 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
Oh jeez
2049 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Is my backpack stuff immune from this?
2049 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright, guys. It's time for the next reward challenge.

Now, I know you guys are lacking on food, so as soon as the robbery is done, I'll add 100 food and 100 water to the general stash for you all to enjoy.

For this challenge, you guys will be partnered with a random person. I have made four forums, one of which will correspond to your duo color. Either your partner or you will be given a tennis ball, which you must pass back and forth as many times as possible. You will pass by saying *pass 1*, *pass 2*, etc etc. This challenge will go on until 6PM Eastern tomorrow. The duo with the most tosses wins reward.

For this reward, we're going to do something very nice. The winning duo will get to go on a vacation to a beach along the Pacific Ocean. From there, you will enjoy a nice picnic filled with food you love. I'm talking burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, ice cream, pop, and we have even have beer and wine. This reward will give you 50 food and 50 water each. However, you'll be so hungover that you will be unable to partake in tomorrow's immunity challenge. Therefore, the winners of this reward challenge can't play in the next immunity challenge. You can, however, check in to earn that additional 15 food and 15 water.

So, only one problem arises for everyone: Do I go for something which will fill me up and give me two cycles worth of food or do I go for something that gives me safety for the rest of the cycle?
2049 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
@ThisIsMyGame Yeah, don't worry about that. I'll add it after the robbery.

Now, does anyone have any questions about this non-live challenge?
2049 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I don't like random events in my group game you hoe.
2049 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ok, here are your teams:
Red: JT and Jasoi
Blue: Hoop and Cory
Green: Keaton and Pika
Yellow: Christian and Max

And for those not aware, you must alternate passes between one another. You may now begin!
2049 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
Aight then
2049 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
And of course I get put with the mayor.
2049 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
Don't worry I'll do my best!
2049 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
Also are we mailed who has the ball? Or do we just start?
2049 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
@Pika You can just start. Either person can start with the ball.
2049 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
Aight then
2049 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, please send confessionals for this cycle, everyone!

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!