This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4, Day 3

Topic » Cycle 4, Day 3

2036 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
We'll be live tomorrow at 6:15PM! Try your absolute best to show up!
2035 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Pika has sent in everything I requested from him.

*roll out scroll*

"As mayor, I now state that I hold the responsibilities. I understand that being mayor is a privilege, and that if I ever abuse the power, I must forfeit my term. I understand that I will make decisions that will make a lasting impact within the next few days, whether for better or for worse. Finally, by signing this contract, I state that as of September 22nd, 2018, I am the fourth mayor elected."

*Pika signs the contract*
2035 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in everyone! We're going live at 6:15PM Eastern!
2035 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
*Shots Fired*
2035 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2035 days 15 hours ago
Christian37
Yo folks
2035 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Jasoi loves shots
2035 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
@Keaton When he started this game, he told me about an idea he had called the "shoot the mayor" twist where you could assassinate the mayor.
2035 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright guys. Welcome to your third day of the fourth cycle. We're going to start the day by announcing who won the package of items.

In the package contained the following:
-25 food
-25 water
-15 food and 15 water for a person of your choice
-An item board guess
-A new twist, which by the way, will be revealed right after the results here!

The winner of the package was...
2035 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
A TIE! Both Keaton and Cory bid $400 on this item.

So, Keaton, you're the only one of the two that's active, so you get to make a decision.

I can let you buy this item for $500 (yes, I intentionally raised the price by $100) or you can give this item up to Cory and you get all your money back plus $100. The choice is yours.
2035 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I'm going to buy this item.
2035 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright. Sold to Keaton for $500.

Keaton, I'll tell you everything after we're done here, but first, let's get to that twist item that you bought, which will be revealed to everyone...
2035 days 15 hours ago
Christian37
*drum roll*
2035 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*Keaton finds a newspaper in his package, which he reads the front article, making lots of shocked faces*

*when he finishes, he puts the newspaper down and looks at everyone*

"Ok guys. Remember those four people who said they wanted to play but they weren't true to their word, so Simon just burned them? Well their families want revenge, so they're robbing the neighborhood, which may include us."
2035 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I say we sacrifice Simon.
2035 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ok guys, so basically, you guys have 2 hours to eat or drink anything before the families snatch up whatever food/water they want. They could take a small amount or they may take the whole thing. This includes personal items, such as Keaton's pie!

You all have 2 hours to eat/drink, and you don't need to have checked in the previous day to eat or drink within these 2 hours.

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!