This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 3, Day 3

Topic » Cycle 3, Day 3

2059 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
he wants to remove it. Therefore, the law will be put on hold for this week. The next cycle's mayor (it may be Keaton or someone else) will have the decision on whether or not to kill JT's law.

Now, let's get to the interesting bit. Keaton has TWO new laws he wants to plant in this game...
2059 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
For his first law, Keaton has stated...
Anyone who chooses to sit out of an immunity challenge earns an additional 15 food and 15 water, which will be automatically added to their stats. That means you don't have to post it onto the stash forum.
2059 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃
2059 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Fair
2059 days 3 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
You have to show up to sit out lol
2059 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
For his second law, Keaton has stated...
All people who show up to the immunity challenge will be entered into a poll. A random person will be selected, and that person will win a guess at the item board.
2059 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃憤
2059 days 3 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
You guys were all punishing people for not being active. I'd rather reward the people who are active, and encourage others to start giving a crap
2059 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I can't wait to see how these laws play out. Anyway, it's now time for the next reward challenge, and it's a live one!

Now, before we begin, I know some of you are probably a little hungry, so I'm adding an additional 100 food and 100 water to the general stash just because I'm a nice guy.
2059 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
That's a good plan, my idea was to just give an easy week to the active people and try to nom inacts
2059 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Welcome everyone! You will all be competing for individual reward. However, it is possible for all of you to walk out of here with an individual reward in hand. In order to earn food and water, you guys are going to have to earn it.

I will be loading crates, which I will lay on a hill. If you want a crate, you will say *rolls down hill* because you're at the top of the hill. These crates contain some good items, such as food, water, and advantages. However, there may be something bad in these crates, such as nothing, not being able to partake in the immunity challenge, or maybe even automatic nomination. Don't worry, though. The chances that you'll get something good are 80% as opposed to the 20% chance that you'll get something bad. You can go rolling down the hill as often as you'd like, but if you get a bad item, you will no longer be able to partake in the challenge. However, you will be able to keep the items you've already earned.

20% 5 food
20% 5 water
20% 5 food, 5 water
5% 10 food
5% 10 water
5% 10 food, 10 water
5% Advantage in the next immunity challenge
10% Nothing
5% You can't take part in immunity challenge
5% Automatic nomination
2059 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Does anyone have any questions before we begin?
2059 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
Nope, jeez my luck being awful won't help me here
2059 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
A luck comp. Hope I am lucky
2059 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Pika I want your luck

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!