This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 3, Day 3

Topic » Cycle 3, Day 3

2047 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
LIVE tonight at 6:15PM. We've got a lot going on tonight.

-Shop results
-New mayor announced
-Kept/removed laws
-New laws
-Reward Challenge
2047 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So a couple of people were a little confused on this, but I'm going to clear it up:

For those wondering, if a law is approved of twice in a row (can be by the same mayor running a second term or a new mayor approving this), it is locked in. Same goes for a law that is voted to be removed twice in a row, but it will be gone for good.

Madison's law on activity checks will remain true until I am forced to disband it later on in the game.

EXAMPLES:
Cycle 1 - Law created
Cycle 2 - Law removed
Cycle 3 - Law killed

At cycle 3, the law will no longer have a role in this game.

Cycle 1 - Law created
Cycle 2 - Law removed
Cycle 3 - Law revived
Cycle 4 - Law removed
Cycle 5 - Law revived
Cycle 6 - Law removed
Cycle 7 - Law revived

We will keep the law at the state it would be in until two consecutive terms have the same vote for it.

Hopefully, that clears things up.
2047 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in for today! Also, congrats to Keaton, your new mayor for this week, winning 80% of the vote.
2047 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Here
2047 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Though I might be a bit on and off, fixing my AC rn
2047 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Here
2047 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
Here
2047 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
I accidentally did it.
2047 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ok, since we have a lot to cover, I'm going to start, but feel free to check in to get ready for the reward challenge. First, I'm going to list the results of the shop.
2047 days 1 hour ago
JTthePrince
Here and Congrats Keaton
2047 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Thanks JT
2047 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
I'm going to repeat the names of the items to remind all of you what you just won, if anything.

First item - This person won a guess at the item board. Along with that guess, they also will get a clue to the location of immunity on that board. The winner is...
2047 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Oh yeah, congrats Keaton
2047 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Thanks Pika!
2047 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
a tie! Both JT and Keaton bid $200 on the first item.

Here's how this will work, you two. The first person to post here that their opponent can have the item will earn their money back plus an additional $100 for the shop. If both of you are still interested in the item, I may raise the stakes until someone gives in. You may post now.
2047 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Jt can have it.

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!