This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Topic » SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

2030 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Hey guys, so I have a family thing going on today and the next two days. We're driving back home on Monday. The earliest I can commit to hosting when I get back is Monday, assuming we arrive before 6PM Eastern. Therefore, this game will be on hold until Monday, or maybe Tuesday. Just thought I'd update you guys.
2030 days 15 hours ago
JTthePrince
no problem, man thanks for the update
2030 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yeah it's no problem! Thanks for the update!
2018 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*Keaton collapses to the ground*

Holy shit! MEDICS!

Terrance the Medical Doctor: So basically, Keaton was so salty. What I mean is that he ate too much salt and his body couldn't handle it, so for those wondering, Keaton passed away. (Keaton told me he was too busy to actually send me my questions, so I think he actually quit because he had a lot going on)

So congratulations! We've now reached the final 4!
2018 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So, there are a few things that I should mention which relate to the decision Keaton made. These will change the game altogether, so be prepared!

From this point on:
-No more shops! There aren't really any good advantages to give away anymore.
-The mayor won't choose someone to go up for execution. Instead, if you win the immunity challenge, you're safe and the other 2 will be up for execution.
-No more elections! Hoop will serve as your final mayor in this game. When we reach the final 3, there will be no more mayor position for you to ride back on for safety.
-You can't play an idol at execution. Everyone is vulnerable.
-I will begin to remove laws (EVEN PERMANENT ONES) because they'll have no use in this game.
-You do not need to eat or drink anymore. This game will now focus on your ability to play rather than your activity level. I assume that all of you are reasonably active, so I hope that's the case.

If there's anything else I should point out because of Keaton's death, I will do so here!

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!