This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Topic » SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

2043 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
If a special announcement (med evac, collapse, quit, or anything that will strongly affect the outcome of this game) occurs, it will be posted here from now on!
2043 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Oh nice, good to see we have a section for it now
2043 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*After the challenge, Slothy walks back to camp and collapses on their way*

"Slothy, are you ok?"

"Someone call the medics!"

Oh my god! We need medic ASAP!

*Jay then collapses too*

HOLY SHIT! MEDIC, NOW, NOW!!!

Terrance the Medical Doctor: These guys have two days to live. If I were them, I'd eat and start showing up to activity check-ins because until then, they won't have any say in the voting during the execution.

Alright, Slothy, Jay, you heard the professional. Show up to tomorrow's activity check in and eat and drink the day after or else you'll die.
2043 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
"Simon, I'm sorry, I'm quitting the game." -Ray

*sigh* It's sad to know that FIVE people have had to quit the game. This is not only a record number for my group games, but I think this is a record for all of the group games in the HISTORY of Tengaged. Thankfully, Ray informed me on what was up and didn't just straight up leave without informing me. Aimee didn't even respond when she got my message lol.

Because one of the two nominees for execution quit, JT will make the decision, but here's the thing.For those wondering, there seems to be a lot of people who are just coasting by in this game, and I don't want to reach the final 8 with one active person. Therefore, there's a chance I may trump JT's execution decision (or even decisions) to make room for inactive players to fill in the void.

JT, this is not at all to give you a disadvantage. This is just so that I don't have to sit around knowing only one person is really going to show up and give it a try. I hope you respect my decision.
2042 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Jasoi will be taking Ray's place in this game.

Now, as for JT, he named his replacement nominee, and let me just say that I have no choice but to trump his nominations. For those wondering, he chose two perfectly active players and it's really fucked up that everyone in this game wants to take each other out so they can be the only person left standing by the final 7 because the other 6 won't even play.

I'm sorry, JT, but I won't tolerate your decision. I think it's absolutely unfair that you should try to get actives out over inactives, and quite honestly, I'm wanting inactives out, not actives, so that's what I'm going to do.

JT, do this shit ever again and I might impeach you from this office position and hand it off to someone else. Hopefully, you understand, because I won't remind you again.

Because Slothy has been inactive for most of the game, I'm automatically putting them up for execution.

Jay's also been pretty inactive since he got here. The only words I heard from him were him saying he was interested. He'll also be up for execution.

So, with that, Slothy and Jay will BOTH be up for execution. The execution voting will be live at 6:15PM Eastern!
2042 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Ok
Shame on you JT. In 1 group game I'm in, only 4 people are active, the rest are inacts and there's 10 of usleft in the game.
2042 days 19 hours ago
patricenka9
Oh dear
2042 days 18 hours ago
Jaychris
i really like this game but
2042 days 18 hours ago
Jaychris
yall can vote me out
2042 days 16 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Well I can't say I'm happy JT just got screwed.
2042 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Same here, yikes, but I understand as to why you did that.
2041 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Slothy: "Oh, I don't feel too good."

You ok, Slothy?

*Slothy collapses*

Slothy? SLOTHY! Someone call the fucking paramedics!

Someone in the game: "Um... none of us have phones."

Why is it always me that has to make the call?

*calls 911*

Dispatcher: 911. What's your emergency?

Get the fuck down here RIGHT NOW!

*20 minutes later, 2 ambulances and a few police cars show up to investigate Slothy*

Doctor: "So for whatever reason, Slothy has feeling-like-I-got-a-bullet-in-me-when-I-hear-one-shot syndrome. Basically, when she hears a gunshot, it feels like she's been shot. She's dead."

Thank you so much, Doctor. I'll take care of the body.

*throws Slothy's body into the firepit in the middle*

So yeah, both Jay and Slothy haven't been eating this whole game, so one way or another, at least two people were going to die during this execution.
2039 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*After the challenge, Patrick collapses*

Patrick, you doing alright?

*Jasoi also collapses*

Oh my goodness! This is deja vu! Someone call the fucking paramed… oh shit. That's right.

*calls 911*

Yeah, we need Terrance the Medical Doctor to examine two people.

Terrance the Medical Doctor: "So both Patrick and Jasoi have really low stats and are struggling to survive in this game. Therefore, until they eat and drink enough, they won't be able to partake in the immunity challenge going on tomorrow. Patrick and Jasoi need things to fill them or they will both die before the cycle ends."

You got it, Doctor. Patrick and Jasoi, fill up sometime soon or you'll be gone before you know it.
2034 days 9 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*you hear a shooting in the distance*

Hoop: "WHOA! What was that?!?!"

Keaton: "I don't really know."

*you hear grass breaking, along with a woman screaming*

Max: "Oh no..."

*you see a bunch of people running toward you, only to find out they're actually running to your stashes of food*

*A little later*

Ok guys, so it appears that the group of people were the families of the four people who applied but didn't get in. That's sad how they just feel the need to be all "an eye for an eye". No wonder those four have twisted minds. The following have been stolen from you:
Keaton, you got lucky. They didn't take any of your apple pie.
Christian, Jasoi, Hoop, they took 15 food and 10 water from your reward.
Max, Keaton, Pika, JT, they took 35 food and 35 water.
Keaton and Max, from your split reward, they took 10 food and none of your water.
Max, from your individual reward, they took 10 food and 40 water.

So as you can see, for some of you, you better start hoping for big rewards soon, and for others, you got lucky. I'll be adding that 100 food and 100 water to your general stash so you can start over with a new stash again.
2034 days 9 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*you hear grass breaking, along with a woman screaming*

I love the sound of grass breaking.
2034 days 9 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
^ I meant GLASS breaking. Fml XD

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!