This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #20 - The Finale

Topic » Episode #20 - The Finale

1986 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Congratulations, players, you made it to first ever finale of JGF. Together, as your two teams, you have built up your team bank accounts which you will all get a share of whether you win or lose. Please remember the amount you win is not real money; it's only for the HoF.

The Final Challenge is now ready to be completed and, as you're aware, you will need to complete this challenge as a team at the same time. Due to time zone differences, etc., you may be unable to get your whole team together, but please try and get at least 3 people. Remember, it's in your best interest to have more members of your team at the challenge as it will help you finish certain stages quicker.

The Final Challenge is made up of 5 stages. You will complete these 5 stages back to back. By completing a stage, you will know what the password is to unlock the next stage. You will continue doing this until you complete all 5 stages and that you have been instructed you are finished.

The team who completes the final challenge in the quickest time will win an additional $150,000 to their team bank account and securing yourself a high spot in the HoF.

I will send the link to you shortly. Please do NOT start until your team are ready to do so.
1981 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
Join me here on Sunday at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) as we find out which team will win The Inferno. Plus, I will be announcing what I'll be hosting next!
1980 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
James and I really had to do the final on our own

2 vs 6 I wonder what team is gonna win lol
1980 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
1980 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Dressed up for the finale xx
1980 days 1 hour ago
J2999
I cannot call this!
gl guys I think it's close.
1980 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to the finale of The Inferno. It has been a great couple of weeks with many Infernos and MOST people did a great job contributing to the season by participating in the challenges and votes.

So, without further ado, it's time to find out who has won
1980 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
The winner of the final challenge and the official winners of JGF: The Inferno are...
1980 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Los Rojos (Brian, Christian, Dylan, Jacob, Jake, and Nolan)!

This means Los Azules you are the runner-ups!
1980 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Shook!

grats guys <3
1980 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
yay.....
1980 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
sobs in Spanish
1980 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
FINAL CHALLENGE

Los Rojos - 34 Minutes and 41 Seconds
Los Azules - 1 Hour, 23 Miuntes and 58 Seconds
1980 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
we did it.
1980 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
If anyone has any questions, now is the time to ask them. If there are none, I will make a special announcement which is confirming what I'll be hosting next season.
1980 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
What were the team times for each checkpoint ?

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!