This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #20 - The Finale

Topic » Episode #20 - The Finale

1980 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
Did Nick really have a power? And did he know it had an expiration?
1980 days 2 hours ago
MoooHades
pretends to be shocked
1980 days 2 hours ago
cfff
YASSS
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
What were the team times for each checkpoint ?

I have not calculated this information yet
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Lemjam6
Did Nick really have a power? And did he know it had an expiration?

Nick did have a power, which was a sole vote, and he was notified when it was the last time he could use it.
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Also, just to clarify, the final winnings are...

Los Rojos, you get $38,333 each.

Los Azules, you get $7,500 each.
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well, next up on the agenda is the big reveal for next season
1980 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
Congrats Los Rojos!! Good try Azules! <3
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
12 Teams of 2 will be taken to a 4,000-acre wilderness area in California called The Arena where they will participate in Hunts to try and eliminate other teams. One team will be selected as The Hunt team and the rest of the teams will be The Prey. The Hunt team will need to try and catch two teams. The teams they catch will be nominated for elimination. The teams who do not get caught will vote which team should be eliminated. If the vote is a tie, The Hunt team will have the tie-breaker vote.

Ultimately, the team who wins the final Hunt will claim the $100,000 grand prize!

Let's Play...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Captured!
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay I kinda wanna play that ngl
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Anyways my question:

Do you regret random.orging the teams this season? If you had to determine teams in future seasons you host would you resort to that again?
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Sorry I'm feeling petty bc Los Azules was #screwed from the get go
1980 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
oooh neat
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Ethan000
Anyways my question:

Do you regret random.orging the teams this season? If you had to determine teams in future seasons you host would you resort to that again?

I think I would try and avoid random.org in the future and potentially use a different method. It really depends on what I'm hosting lol
1980 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Finally, I would like to say thank you for participating in the first ever season of JGF. It was a bit of a rocky start, but, once I got going, it got better. Onwards and upwards and, hopefully, I'll see some of y'all again next season for...CAPTURED!

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!