This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #8 (Fuerza)

Topic » Tribal #8 (Fuerza)

1716 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
You guys can come up with a new tribal name if you want

What a strange line drawing tribal!!! Do you expect someone that voted Liam to be voted out here?

Still no idols played since the first one, do you expect one to be played soon?

Now that we're in the jury phase does that effect your criteria to be voted?

Votes due at 8

Please send confessionals
1716 days ago
Praknasty
*Walks in and places torch in holder*
*Cracks open a beer and sips it*

What a strange line drawing tribal!!! Do you expect someone that voted Liam to be voted out here?

It's possible given that the group in question is now minority, but I've seen weird things happen in this game.

That's also possible, honestly I feel it to be too early, but when threatened people will throw them down.

For me no, but it can affect other's choices. We have a long while to observe and see what choices are made over the votes leading up to FTC and draw a pattern from there.

*Contines to sip beer as he stares into the fire*
#TheNastyOne
1715 days 21 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
1. It was hella crazy! We all still shaking and I still have my doubts on who voted for who, so it'd be hard to know whether a Liam-supporter or Liam-hater my leave. lol

2. I am hoping an idol play soon. I have been told some rumors of who might have it and I'm hella scared skeletons might come out the closet soon enough.

3. Nah, being in this TC feels like being back to the 3 consecutive TCs we had as OG Fuerza. I'mma vote with my head to make it further, but loyalty is crucial in the game and knowing when a move needs to be made. It might be first round of jury, but u never know what might happen. GL Fam!
1715 days 21 hours ago
LimaBean
- I don't hold grudges so I'm open to working with them even if they are against me long term.

- Hopefully soon I'd appreciate someone playing it on me LMFAO

- for me personally it's not about who's the biggest threat it's about who is willing to work with me. I will say this time and time again if people from the other side won't talk to me then I won't vote with you. 4 people are talking to me and not beating around the bush. Even people who wanted to work with me from the other side are throwing my name out again so the list of people I trust have gone down significantly.
1715 days 20 hours ago
Carrotboyo
What a strange drawing in tribal!!! Do you expect someone that voted Liam to be voted out here?

Since it was about 50/50 last time, that probably means it's a 50/50 chance this time, it's hard to just predict that kind of stuff in this game

Still no idols played since the first one, so you expect one to be played soon?

It's a very high possibility, because there could still be a few out there, if that happens, then it will be hard to tell who might take the leave tonight

Now that we're in jury phase, does that affect your criteria to be voted?

If you have a target on your back at this point, there is a good chance you'll have at least one vote to be eliminated, But with idols around that could be affected as well
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the votes
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so,
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
*someone stands*
1715 days 20 hours ago
LimaBean
Oh shit
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
jk nobody stands

Alright lets get to it.
1715 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lmfao

Good Luck Liam bean
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Liam
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ikah
1715 days 20 hours ago
LimaBean
RIP us
1715 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Liam

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!