This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
ummmm...premerge probably you and julian, then postmerge probably you to win, but I was satisfied with the f4 I had. Despite what the jury thinks, I would have been satisfied with a Kyle win.
1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Suprising vote off, honestly he's forgettable, but I was suprised matt was blindsided because literally the second before I was like mailing everyone, jay switched his vote. There were other instances, but that was the most suprising.
1952 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The funny thing was I was on call with Tim when I was informed RIGHT before he informed us he was reading the votes XD I was like 'um, Tim one sec I'm changing my vote' then switched to Matt.
1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Thats tough Vaughan, you said it yourself this was a really weak f2, I expected you to win out of the f2. I might have given it to AJ because I think he was shafted due to the no Skype, but your FTC was better it probably could have swayed me.
1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Ok on to awards. Hero of the season first.
1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
The winner for Hero of the season is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1952 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Let's see who's joining my circle
1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vaughan!!!!

Vaughan's gameplay was to stick with his friends, and to be loyal to his alliance. Sure he flipped on Jimmy when he played his idol, but most of the time he was super loyal. He gave his idol up very early on to confirm his friendship. There was honestly no one close as heroic as Vaughan. Vaughan was seriously considering voting out AJ at the f3 even though he would have lost very badly. Congrats Vaughan.
1952 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Was anyone post-merge a hero? XD
1952 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats Vaughan
1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Next up the Villain of the season.
1952 days 12 hours ago
Praknasty
Thanks mate!
1952 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Damn it Vaughan...Should have voted AJ out :P LOL
1952 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*camera pans to Jabbar*
1952 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
The winner of Villain of the Season is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!