This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
I'll open up the VL and let you see for yourselves
2181 days 22 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
At least I won!

People won't ask how you did it, they'll just tell you "you did it!"
2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Thats very true...lets just say the jury was very down on you nopalito...but they were a lot more down on wade
2181 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
No it isn't you think Natalie White is proud of her title?
2181 days 22 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Are we gonna get to see what the jury thought of us lol
2181 days 22 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I mean, it's the first time I've ever won!

I won't brag, but I do want to feel proud. And I really appreciate the votes, even if many of y'all hated me. :(
2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
if you want

basically Robby then Zach huge gap then Nopalito then Wade
2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
It was a good win Nopalito you did what you had to do
2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
I think there was some bitterness but ...there were also some moves that I was questioning you on aka the Robby/Bob vote
2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
also voting wade at f5 was confusing
2181 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
I didn't send confessionals cause you seemed to enjoy screwing me over. You steal my immunity win, you let TJ and Zach cheat. You lie about a challenge starting time. You did a pretty shitty job I expected better. And you have a VL and I don't trust VL cause Wade is a multi but I don't know whos and his other one might be in the VL
2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
rolls eyes they didnt cheat i literally asked TJ to do it and he only did it in a minute....
2181 days 22 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I really liked Bob, but i had the same concern as Red. I feel Bob would have turned on us eventually.

And i knew Robby was winning the game, so when he voted for me at F5, I felt the fair thing was to vote for him... and get some other votes against him.

It was a fun game, though, and i had a lot of fun with this cast! And there's definite a whole "rebuilding trust" I'll have to do. It'll take time, but I'm willing to do it. :)
2181 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
I voted Nop because there was no way in hell I was voting Wade. I'd only have voted Zach cause the other 2 suck. Robby had my vote from the moment I left.
2181 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
and wade isnt a multi but whatever

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!