This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Basically I picked him because of the way he sent his confessionals
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Ok on to Josh
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Hosts favorite of the season (Josh) goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
BOB!!!!

Josh loved the underdog Bob, and he loved the no quit attitude in bob. Even though his back was up against the wall, Bob never stopped swinging and almost convinced the tribe to vote out the biggest target.
2181 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
I think i'd have been out when I went out even if Id have voted out Robby instead of Bob cause bob would have turned on me just the same. If nop had been in the finals with literally anyone else he'd have lost
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Last award Player of the Season

I think this was a no-brainer to anyone watching this season
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
If nop had been in the finals with literally anyone else he'd have lost

I know
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Red you had a much better chance with Bob in the game then with Robby
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
The player of the season goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ROBBY

Robby played his ass off. He was gonna win hands down against anybody. He controlled the game out of the gate and kept it going till the f5.

He made one mistake at the f5 he made a bad read and it fell down from there, but he played really well and it showed
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Hero Bob
Villain Mel
Player Robby
Tim's fav Nopalito
Joshs fav Bob
Dumbest move nopalito/red
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Before I open the VL and let you guys see mostly three people narrating this season I'll do winner and season rankings
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
The winner rankings are easy so i'll do them first
2181 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Robby had talked to me though out the game. Bob didn't talk to me till final the vote before he left. I think Bob would have voted me out right after it was clear they were all playing like idiots going after the minority. Of Me/Mel/Jay. So with Mel and jay out he'd have voted me out like an idiot. Robby was an idiot for voting me out.
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Winners
Katerina (Grenada)
Azri (Uganda)
Nopalito (Nauru)

Sorry Nopalito I loved the way you played this game, but you were EXTREMELY LUCKY to get there, not only did you have to win five immunities, you also had to find the idol before anyone else, and you had to win the f4 and f3 immunities to even get there. AND you had to go up against the worst player to win....just a lot of luck but congrats you won lol
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
The season was tough to rank but I think I've made a decision.
2181 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Season Rankings
Uganda
Nauru
Grenada

This was an ok season. Based on activity, pretty great...based on confessionals...not so great, I only got to see the pov from 3 players as I said before, so I didnt know much from the 'purple' players of this game. Lucky 2/3 of the people that sent confessionals made the final 4..but this season didnt make me want to quit hosting so yea that makes it better then Grenada

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!