This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Winner/season rankings after that
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Ok first up I'll do hero of the season
I usually do nominations but I barely can think of one person for this so yea....
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
The hero of the season goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Bob!!!!

Bob was loyal to pretty much everyone he said he was loyal to. Robby turned on him first, Bob tried to turn the tables on Robby, but it was too little too late. He tried to play a very honest game, and I think that makes him the hero of the season.
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
The villain of the season was very hard cuz honestly none of you were that villainous
2178 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Congrats Bob!
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
But the villain of the season goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mel!!!!!

from wanting to quit with an idol premerge to complaining about cheating and challenge stuff, Mel was quite the character...yea it was hard picking a villain lol
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
I'll do dumbest move next
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Honorable mention goes to Mel playing her idol with literally no one bringing up her name...also nopalito randomly throwing his idol away at the f9 was an honorable mention
2178 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
LOL
Grats Mel! I guess there wasn't really any heroes or villains this season
2178 days 8 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Me when I get robbed for villain of the season 馃槀
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
The dumbest move of the season goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nopalito/Red voting out Bob instead of Robby

I think this was a TERRIBLE MOVE on both of these guys parts. It worked out for nopalito in the end, but it took him 5 immunity wins and an idol and the goat of all goats for him to get there, but it would have been a lot better move if they voted out Robby at the final 8 instead of Bob. Robby Zach and TJ were controlling the game till they imploded at the final 6. Bob was pretty loyal, and Robby turned them all against him
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
For host favorites...well you are gonna see when i open the vl but like mostly 3 people sent confessionals so it was very hard to pick the favorites but you'll see that when we open the vl
2178 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
I'll do me first cuz why not
2178 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
I was pretty shocked I made it through that vote!
2178 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Host Favorite of the season (Tim) goes to
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
NOPALITO

Honestly I didnt think nopalito had a chance in hell. He was rubbing almost everyone the wrong way. The way he sent his confessionals showed his love in his game and I appreciated that. (I feel so bad that every one of my favorites has been the winner) oh well....

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!